Ch 39 Hard Floor
1.3k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Blue Melon Farm
Day: 27
Daily Income: $495,000
Purgatory Money: $655,527

Since we are only selling 5,000 blue melons every day. The daily income is just $495,000. 

Now we are saving for $10 million for our asterie drink factory which will take 20 days. Ugh, the struggles of making so much money and not being able to buy anything.

I want to sleep in a soft bed. 

Walking, sitting, and lying on the hard floor is terrible for me. Kitten has her bed, and Bubuga likes to use me as her pillow when she sleeps. We only sleep for like 2-hours a day though.

“ Bubuga I think we need to buy ourselves a nice comfy bed.”

“ If we buy the bed,” replies Bubuga. “ Are you going to keep asking for more and more things? Wasting even more money?”

“ Please bubuga. Resting on the hard floor is terrible after working 8 hours on the farm. It’s all I need.”

[ Um… master do you want to sit on my comfy kitten bed?]

“ Yes thank you, Kitten! My bum feels grateful for you. But I still want to sleep in a comfy bed.”

[ Hehehehe master please give me the pets!]

“ Of course!”

“ Alright, we can buy a bed,” says Bubuga. “ We will prevent the erasure of our purgatory pretty early.”

“ Yes! Thank you Bubuga, I will start doing 4-hour story sessions with you every day!”

Bubuga hugs me and kisses me. She opens up the shop menu.

Human Beds:

Cost:

Description:

Basic Bed

$1000

You don’t even need sleep in the purgatory.

Why do you even want to buy a bed? It will only make you lazy.

Anyways, this bed is as good as the bed in your original life. If you didn’t have one, you will still get a standard bed.

Good Bed

$10,000

You have some money, and you like sleeping.

Good dreams and please stop being so lazy.

Heavenly Soft Bed

$100,000

The softest bed you will ever sleep in.

This bed will make you fall asleep in 1 second.

Heavenly God Bed

$1,000,000,000

You are never waking up ever again.

( Please buy the God Alarm Clock if you want to wake up again.)

 

“ What kind of bed do you want Never?” asks Bubuga.

“ Hmmm…”

[ Master, you should get the Good Bed. My kitten bed is also $10,000.]

“ Then I want the Good Bed.”

  • Bubuga has bought the Good Bed for $10,000.

“ Thanks, I thought you were going to make me buy the basic bed.”

  • Bubuga has returned the Good Bed for $10,000.

“ I’m sorry Bubuga, please let me have the Good Bed at least.”

  • Bubuga has bought Heavenly Soft Bed for $100,000.

“ YES! I love you Bubuga!” 

[ Hey! I want a $100,000 kitten bed too!]

  • Bubuga has returned Heavenly Soft Bed for $100,000.

“ So... ‘Never’ wanted to waste money on the Heavenly Soft bed, huh?” dares Bubuga.

“ I won’t waste any money. I promise! Can we please have the basic bed then? I can always upgrade later on.”

[ This is scary… master you deal with her.]

“ Come back, Kitten! I need you to use your cuteness to win Bubuga’s heart.”

“Ahahahaha,” rejoices Bubuga. “ We can have a heavenly soft bed. I want it too.”

  • Bubuga has bought Heavenly Soft Bed for $100,000.

“ Wait what? I thought we were saving our money?”

“ We are,” assures Bubuga. “ The erasure of this purgatory isn’t much of a problem anymore.”

“ Oh… yes! But wouldn’t kitten get jealous that she doesn’t have a $100,000 bed too?”

“ Kitten can sleep in our bed too,” says Bubuga. “ We can still afford to give her a $100,000 kitten bed too.”

“ Indeed! I will go and get Kitten.”

“ I will be waiting for youuuuu,” beams Bubuga.

  • 173 days remaining until Super Clean Landfill gets erased from existence.
30