Ch 44 Nothing To Worry About
1.1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Blue Melon Farm
Day: 2
Blue Melons: 2536 (-2)
Selling Price: $99
Daily Income: $250,866

Working on the blue melon farm as a team again.

Purgatory Money: $407

Reinvesting every penny we make back into the blue melon farm. 

Since our first war, nobody else would dare attack us. The super-powerful purgatories are protecting us.

Lumi has station her army here. There are countless snow-creatures, like snow-rabbits, snow-foxes, snow-dogs, snow-cats, and snow-birds. Everything in her army is small and cute.

Can this army even protect us? Aleesia assures us that they are the strongest army in the purgatory universe. I don’t know if they are trolling us or not.

Sigh.

I miss my heavenly soft bed.

Now Bubuga and Kitten are using me as a pillow when they sleep. At least I can lay my head on Bubuga’s soft boobs when it’s my turn to sleep.

The clothes we got are fantastic! I feel like it makes me handsome, and Bubuga much more beautiful than before. She is wearing a simple white blouse top with a blue ribbon on her collar area. The sky-blue skirt droops before her knees. I’m sure she is also wearing a bra and panties. But I didn’t see her putting them on because of Lumi and her friends embarrassing me.

Bubuga is so fucking hot with those clothes. I want to strip her clothes off and fuck her.

She is also looking at me with lustful eyes.

“ If we don’t lose the blue melon farm again,” says Bubuga. “ We will still make it to our goal of $5 million a day.”

[ Umm can we buy back my kitten toys, snacks, and bed soon?]

“ Yes, we can still buy those things back,” smiles Bubuga. “ But wait 8 more days until we reach 5000 blue melons again.”

[ Okay. Master and Bubuga please pet me until then.]

“ Let’s give her the belly rubs, shall we Never?” winks Bubuga.

“ Of course!”

  • You have given Bubuga 300 Charisma.

She now has 600 charisma and with it, she puts the Kitten asleep within 5 minutes. The infamous belly rubs that Bubuga gives is too strong.

  • Bubuga has given you 300 Charisma.

Now we both have 300 charisma, a perfect balance.

Staring at each other for a few seconds before hugging. Her sexy d-cup boobs pressing against my chest, only separated by our clothes. My heart rate beats faster from this new excitement. Not being to touch her nudity is only making me want her more.

Bubuga’s adoring face is blushing with happiness. My hands reach behind to her nice ass and pushing her closer to me. My hard dick is trying to break free from my underwear and pants. Dry grinding against’s Bubuga’s vagina that is protected by her skirt and panties. 

She closes her eyes and places her mouth midway to me for a kiss. Doing the same, I kiss her soft lips. Kissing a beautiful brunette like Bubuga with clothes on. The innocence of her clothes stretches perfectly to her body. It’s sooooo cuteeeeee!

Our kisses move to the next level, sticking our tongue inside each other’s mouth. Intertwining our tongue together, saliva constantly exchanging.

Taking my mouth off her, to kiss her precious boobs. The sensation of kissing her boobs through her blouse and bra is too erotic. She is stroking my dick as I continue to make love with her boobs.

Guiding my fingers under her skirt, and slipping it under her panties to stimulate her clit.

“ Mmm,” moans Bubuga.

She is also rubbing my dick harder, pre-cum is leaking out ruining my underwear. After stimulating her clit for a while, I slide my fingers inside. Bubuga is wet already, but I will make her wetter by fingering her good.

“ OOOHhhhh,” moans Bubuga.

Sucking her clothed nipple and fingering her. The urge to fuck her grows uncontrollably.

“ Do you want my dick inside you Bubuga?”

“ Darling, you will have to tease me better,” flirts Bubuga.

This time I will win the teasing game!

28