Ch 51 Distraction
993 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are currently working on the blue melon farm and Sarya is accompanying me too seductively. She is wearing back her black gothic dress with my cum leaking down her legs. Sarya is also not wearing any panties.

In front of me, Sarya is bending over and lifting up her dress to show me her pussy still leaking with my cum. “ Hey, you want to fuck me?”

“ Yes but I need to water these blue melons first.”

She hugs me while stroking my hard dick in my pants. “ I know you want to fuck me again.”

“ Hm…can you give me a blowjob?”

“ Of course!” smiles Sarya. 

She pulls down my pants and underwear while going on her knees. My erect dick brushes against her face. Using her hands to stroke my shaft, and only kissing the tip of my dick with her mouth. Her tongue playfully plays with the tip, sending pleasure waves coursing through my body. It’s making me want to grab her head and force her throat down my dick.

Sarya looks up and we make eye contact, the sexy cute face she is showing me while sucking only the tip is too erotic. I put my hands on her head and nudge her head to suck more of my dick. She complies and starts moving her mouth down my dick. Her tongue and mouth smoothly lick around my shaft. Another coursing wave of pleasure and also made me pre-cum into her mouth.

Then after a few minutes of sucking my dick halfway, she went for the deep throat trying to take as much dick in her throat as possible. The pleasure multiplies further. A few more minutes of deepthroating me, I start cumming inside her throat. Sarya took my throbbing dick as deep as possible while swallowing every drop.

Oh, fuck yes.

After cumming into her mouth, she sucks my dick clean. Sarya gets up with a sexy grin on her mouth. “ How was my blowjob? Is it better than Bubuga?”

“ It’s fucking good. I love the blowjobs you both give me. It’s different and exciting.”

“ Awwww,” pouts Sarya. “ I was hoping you actually tell us who you prefer more.”

“ Um… it’s like enjoying ice cream. I enjoy both strawberry and chocolate flavor.”

“ So you prefer me on some days but Bubuga on others?” reasons Sarya.

“ …. I will do my best to make you both happier.”

“ I see, then the girl you fuck more with is the one you like more,” concludes Sarya.

“ Do you girls have to compete for my love?”

“Yes, we must know which girl you love the most in the harem,” pouts Sarya.

“ Oh… also that reminds me. Before I get back to work, can I see your stats?” 

“ Yes,” smiles Sarya. “ Open Status.”

Name: Sarya (female) Stats:  
Life energy: 100,000,000 CAPPED Strength: 300 CAPPED
Money:  $40,000,000 Intelligence: 300 CAPPED
Age:  ??? Charisma: 1,000 CAPPED

 

“ Sarya your stats are amazing! And how old are you?”

“ Thanks, and I am only a little bit older than you,” replies Sarya. “ By the way, how old is Bubuga?”

“ She’s 4,403 years old. Um… you don’t want to tell me your age?”

“ Wow she’s old! Thanks for telling me. Anyways I’m much younger than Bubuga. If you really want to know my age… then make me the main wife,” asserts Sarya.

“ Oh… I don’t think I will have a main girl, you all will be loved passionately by me.”

“ Right… even if you say that now, you will definitely have a preference,” grins Sarya.

“ ...hehe, well time to get back to work.”

“ Oh? Are you not curious about my money?” wonders Sarya.

“ It’s a lot of money.”

“ Indeed, do you not want any of my money?” asks Sarya. “I also have about $2 billion in my bank account at home.”

“ Woah! You’re rich. But I’m not going to force you to use your money for me. I like being able to make my own money.”

“ That’s good to hear! Now I’m starting to fall deeper in love with you. I can see why Bubuga loves you.”

“ I’m glad. I probably should get back to watering the blue melons as we talk. I think I wasted too much time already.”

“ Yes, I will be tagging along too my husband,” beams Sarya.

Sarya’s stats are insane. It’s hard to imagine someone smarter than Bubuga. She also has 300 strength! Wow, she and Bubuga know how to hold back and not accidentally hurt me. No wonder why Sarya is currently as beautiful as 900 charisma Bubuga. She has 1000 charisma! I should ask her how she is able to raise her charisma stat that high. Also, I better finish up my work, Bubuga is staring daggers at me.

Few hours of working...

After watering the last blue melons. We met up with Bubuga and Kitten. It seems like Lumi is still here.

[ Master! I have something important to tell you!]

“ Yes Kitten?”

[ From now on, Lumi is my new and only master. She is a million times better than you. Because you always pay attention to your harem members instead of giving more belly rubs to your cute Kitten.]

“ Kitten… this is… I promise you that we will make you happier than Lumi.”

[ Sorry but I only love Lumi now.] 

Lumi is holding Kitten while walking away from us. ♥ That’s right my cutie!♥

“ Kitten come back!!... Was I a bad master to Kitten?”

“ Don’t worry about Kitten, at least she wasn’t distracted by Lumi while working,” assures Bubuga. “ Yet my darling here lets Sarya distract him and even told her my age?”

“ Oh, Bubuga? Are you feeling jealous?” grins Sarya.

“ Please tell me, that you love me more than Sarya,” pleads Bubuga.

“ ...I love you both.” 

“ I see…” Bubuga walks away from us.

“ Wait! I love you more Bubuga!”

“ WHAT!” shouts Sarya as she runs away from us.

“ Sarya! I love you too!” as I try to take her hands but she got away.

Bubuga turns around and runs into me for a hug “ I love you too Never!”

My arms wrap around Bubuga’s yet the warmth of her body doesn’t restore me.

“ That’s right I am your #1 girl,” grins Bubuga.

“ … yes but well… dammit, I hurt Sarya’s feelings for me.”

 

Happy Canada Day!

I hope you enjoy the first chapter back! What an interesting turn of developments in the Super Clean Landfill.

Also, chapters are going to be longer now with about 1k words. Good change? Now I have to write more everyday XD

Are you liking Purgatory Harem so far?

23