Ch 55 Peaceful Love
842 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life is too fucking good right now.

Sitting with my beauties. Bubuga is leaning on my right shoulder while Sarya is leaning on my left shoulder. Wrapping my arms around them and fondling their nice boobies.

“ Hey… you like girls with bigger boobs right darling?” flirts Bubuga. She has D-cup boobs.

“ No way! Husband prefers my…. Nicer-sized boobs?” blushes Sarya. She has B-cup boobs.

“ All boobs are justice.”

“ That’s not an answer,” pouts Bubuga. “ I know you like girls with bigger boobs more.”

“Do my smaller boobs make you less happy?” asks Sarya.

“ Should I give them kisses again?”

Bubuga undid her blue ribbon on her collar then she unbuttons her white blouse showing me her sky-blue lacy bra again. Before taking it off with her sexy D-cup boobs on display for me.

Sarya pushes her black strap off her shoulders and pulls her black gothic dress down to reveal her black lacy bra. Before taking it off to show me her glorious B-cup boobs.

Each of them presenting me their boobs with lewd faces. Another sex game. I kiss Sarya’s boobs first because I haven’t kissed them as much as I did with Bubuga.

“ Yes! Husband prefers mine more!” beams Sarya.

“ How could you… I know you prefer my bigger boobs more,” pouts Bubuga.

After giving Sarya’s boob kisses for a few minutes, I switch over to Bubuga’s nice boobies.

“ That’s right darling, bigger boobs are bigger justice for you right?” grins Bubuga.

Sarya is starting to get uneasy. I soon lost track of time kissing and fondling both of their boobies.

“ … nice win again Bubuga,” pouts Sarya.

“ Yes. I knew darling would come through for me,” cheers Bubuga.

“ How did Bubuga win? I thought I gave you both love equally?”

“ Darling, you kissed my boobs 2 minutes longer and fondled them 3 minutes longer than Sarya,” explains Bubuga.

“ I see my husband does prefer big ones after all,” laments Sarya. “ I will get a boob-job for bigger boobs.”

“ Please no Sarya! I love your boobs the way they are. I prefer natural!” as I kiss her boobs again.

“ Yes! I knew my husband would prefer me more!” beams Sarya.

“ Darling… if you keep this up, Sarya will beat me this time,” pouts Bubuga.

Making both of my girls happy is a never-ending life obstacle. I must carefully balance out my love for them.

Bubuga and Sarya also do not want to do any threesome sex. They only prefer 1 on 1 which is understandable since they love monopolizing my love during sex. Of course, they would immediately compare their sex with me afterward. After enough times of me doing my best to ‘dodge’ their questions. They decided to debate against each other instead.

My girls talking together about their sex life with me is making me feel super special. I feel like Bubuga and Sarya are sharing sex tricks. Their friendship is also growing in a positive light.

Kitten has been lately getting triple the amount of belly rubs and pets with the 3 of us now. She no longer needs to cling on her master 24/7 for love and affection. All her newfound love is starting to overwhelm Kitten and she is starting to seek out her solo adventure. It’s interesting to see Kitten becoming less dependent on others. But she still wants only me to hand-feed her all the time!

Why doesn’t Kitten want Bubuga or Sarya to hand-feed her? I don’t know.

[ Master! Why isn’t Lumi coming to see me again?]

“ You actually miss her? I thought her death hugs are scary.”

[ They are but everything else is worth it! She doesn’t death-hug me as often anymore too.]

“ Lumi will come for sure when she has time too.”

[ I hope so… Lumi doesn’t hate me right?]

“ Lumi loves cute things. She can never hate you. Kitten, I’m sure Lumi is going to surprise you with something amazing when she comes over again.”

[ Yay! I can’t wait!]

It seems like Kitten needs to have more confidence in herself and Lumi. Kitten is only 2-month-olds so it’s understandable and she acts like a kid. Cats do mature faster than humans right? How does her intelligence affect her maturation?

“ Sarya, do you know anything about Cat-Creators like Kitten?”

“ I only dealt with human clients in my time as an ambassador. I never paid much attention to other non-human creators. I guess you could say they want the same things a human wants? Love, money, and entertainment,” explains Sarya.

“ Sounds right with Kitten…. And me as well.”

Sarya hugs me, and Bubuga hugs me from behind.

Kitten runs towards us and jumps to the top of my head. [ Don’t forget me!]

“ We will never forget you.”

A peaceful unity together.

Another beautiful moment in the Super Clean Landfill.

I hope our happiness will continue to last.

We won’t ever lose each other right?

It’s been 4 days since Lumi went home. I thought she would be back extremely soon, did something bad happen? My worries bubble in my mind.

“ Hey let’s try contacting SnowFall Sanctuary. It’s been a while since we last saw Lumi.”

[ Yay! I want to see Lumi again!]

Grabbing the Snowfall Sanctuary contact card. I try connecting with either Lumi or Neige.

  • Your contact has been denied. SnowFall Sanctuary is currently blocking all external purgatory communications.

[ Master! Is Lumi in trouble?]

“ It can’t be… Sarya do you know anything about this?”

“ Ever since I became your wife. I’m no longer an ambassador of ranked 5 Moonlight Tears. While I do have a general idea about how the purgatories operate. I only take care of my human client purgatories. Aleesia has other people responsible for defense and intelligence.” explains Sarya. “ I’m sorry, I do not know anything. And I do not believe they would be willing to tell me.”

[ Let’s go and help her! Maybe she is in a war or something?]

“ Kitten… do you remember how useless we were in our war?”

“ Indeed Kitten,” agrees Bubuga. “ Lumi is the #1 ranked purgatory therefore the more powerful Creator in existence. There is no way she will lose.”

“Indeed, Lumi is probably the most powerful person in the purgatory universe, not including the bullshit admins,” adds Sarya. “ You guys probably never know any history here but…. Lumi and her friends used to be bottom-ranked purgatories. Who knows, maybe there might be an uprising trying to take over. Although it is unlikely because Lumi and friends control like 80% of the purgatory universe.”

[ Then we must go and save her.]

“ Relax Kitten,” comforts Sarya. “ I’m 100% sure it’s not a war but something stupid again. If she was desperate, she would recall her army here.”

[ Oh yeah! Time to play with the other snow-cats again.]

And so, I continue with my lovey-dovey life with Bubuga and Sarya.

19