Ch 72 The First Game ( part 4 )
272 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lumi takes us to a teleporter. A large circular room. Instantly, white light blankets the entire room. In a blink of an eye, we are now in a war-torn plain with some trees and hills.

  1. Tank Battle 4v4
  • Description: Annihilate the enemy.
  • Reward: +10 soldiers of your choice ( humans, elves, dwarves...etc)

It’s a game where we control a tank and shoot down the enemy tanks.

♥ Okay everyone please look at your screen and choose your 4 tanks. Kitten! Let’s share a tank.♥

[ We can? Let’s team up!]

Neige rejects, “ Lumi… we can’t team up with the enemy like this and a draw results in no rewards for either team. It will be a huge waste and it’s better for 1 of us wins this game.”

“ OOH!! I’m sharing a tank with my husband then!” states Sarya.

Bubuga interjects, “ Kitten, we need you in your own tank so none of team SS would be willing to shoot you down, therefore, letting us win this game. And Sarya… please take this seriously.”

[ Okay, I will be in my own super tank to win us the game!]

♥ KITTENNNN NOOOOOOOO!♥ Lumi faints once again.

Grabbing hold of Kitten so she doesn’t fall for her tricks again.

[ Let me go Master! I must share a tank with Lumi. I don’t want to see her this sad ever again.]

“ Then we won’t be able to win anymore,” I say.

Because Kitten has more strength than me, holding her back from running back to Lumi is impossible for me. Good thing Sarya is helping me hold the Kitten back.

“ Forget about Lumi,” sighs Neige. “ I will send your team to your spawn location.” 

Neige uses an ability on us. A whirlwind of snow surrounds my team, blocking out our entire vision before fading away. It has teleported us to our starting location. The opposing team is nowhere to be seen in this deserted war-torn battlefield.

The grassy plains stretch as far as the eye can see. There are a few mountains in the far off distance and few large hills in the area. This place has very few trees.

Kitten finally stops struggling to break free and together we start formulating our strategy.

ATTACK TANKS

POWER

RANGE

SPEED

ARMOR

Normal

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

Power

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

Heavy

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Artillery

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Scout

⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Armor

⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bully

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

UTILITY TANKS

None of these tanks do any damage. They all have ⭐⭐⭐ range, speed, and armor.

 

 

Mud Maker

- It shoots mud that can trap enemy tanks

Radio Scanner

- Can block or intercept enemy communications

Tunneler

- A huge tank that digs underground passageways for your tanks. It can make enemy tanks fall into a pit.

Satelite

- Gives satellite information to your allies

Hacker

- Take control of the enemy tank for 10 seconds, ( 2 minutes cooldown)

Paralyzer

- Stuns the enemy tanks for 5 seconds (30-second charge up)

 

There are 13 tanks to choose from, 7 Attack tanks and 6 Utility tanks. These are pretty damn exciting, being able to control an actual tank, instead of playing a video game. We can make some pretty interesting strategies with our tank compositions.

I ask, “ I wonder if there are more than 13 types to choose from?”

“ There should be,” answers Sarya. “ This is probably to make things easier for us since it’s just 4 vs 4  and Lumi probably set this up.”

[ I’m going to choose the bully tank!]

Bubuga interjects, “ Kitten please wait, we need to properly formulate a strategy-”

  • Kitten has spawned the Bully tank!

A huge tank spawns in front of Kitten and she immediately hops into the tank ignoring our pleas for a strategy to win.

“ Ehh guess we have to work with this,” says Bubuga.

[ Don’t worry, the bully-tank will win us the game!]

We can only smile back in return at her ambition.

Bubuga explains, “ the 3 of us can pick utility tanks to help support Kitten but I’m afraid the bully tank doesn’t have enough firepower to penetrate the enemy tanks with more armor. We are going to need a tank with at least 3 stars in power as a normal tank or stronger.”

Sarya wonders, “ How about if our husband picks the artillery tank, and we both pick armor tanks to protect him alongside Kitten’s bully tank.”

“ Sounds like a good strategy,” praises Bubuga. “ We can certainly do that but what if the enemy chooses tanks that have more speed than us? We will never be able to catch up with them but they won’t win if they come and face us. Although I do wonder what happens if we draw.”

I wonder, “ hmmm I was hoping to choose a normal tank and just have fun?”

[ Master we are trying to win! You should all pick the bully tanks!]

3 minutes of discussing our options.

Bubuga surmises, “ 3 normal tanks to support our bully tank, this can work… The bully tank can serve as a distraction against the enemy, while the 3 of us move in together as a team to annihilate the enemy tank.”

Sarya adds, “ Kitten please make sure you block all the shots towards us because they certainly won’t shoot at you.”

[ Noooo, please choose all bully-tanks! My grand master plan is too good!]

“ Hmm Kitten I’m not so sure,” I say. “ I think the girl’s strategy is pretty solid so far.”

[ ...okay master… I will block the shots with my tank.]

Bubuga explains, “ The only downside to our strategy is that the comms tank can shut down our radio communications. But I’m sure we will be able to understand each other’s intentions without communication. The other utility tanks can be quite pesky to deal with.”

6 minutes of discussing our game plan before the game will begin. The tactics and counter-tactics to deploy if things go south. Kitten is at least interested in doing them to win us the game.

  • Never has spawned the Normal tank!
  • Bubuga has spawned the Normal tank!
  • Sarya has spawned the Normal tank!

Hopping into our tanks. The inside has just 1 comfy chair and it’s like a futuristic sci-fi looking tank. After sitting down, my ass thanks me for this great comfort. I haven’t sat in any comfortable chair in a long-ass time. I put the advanced-looking helmet over my head and I can see directly in front of me like the interior of the tank doesn’t exist. 

My vision is also greatly amplified and enhanced to see further and more of my surroundings. I can also turn my head to look around with ease. There seems to be a rear camera mode to see what’s behind you.

Woah and to move this tank only requires my thoughts. It makes it very convenient to control the tank easily. There doesn’t seem to be any complicated controllers to use with your hands or feet.

Opening up the communication channel with my team members. A small screen pops up and shows the status of my 3 teammates Kitten, Bubuga, and Sarya.

“ Let’s shoot some tanks!” I exclaim.

  • Game Start!

We are currently driving our tanks in a diamond formation. Kitten is in the front, Bubuga and Sarya are on the sides, and I’m in the back. Traversing over the terrain, scouting for the enemies. Kitten has the fastest tank so she routinely leaves formation to scout further ahead while rejoining formation now and then.

The tanks themselves are pretty darn fast, especially Kitten’s bully-tank.

Our tanks trampling over the vast plains of grass when suddenly in the far distance, a lone tank is rushing towards us. It appears to be a scout-tank.

[ Let’s destroy them!]

“ It might be a decoy or a bait” advises Sarya. “ Perhaps they have a long-range tank like an artillery-tank waiting for us if we charge in blindly. So let’s take a defensive formation here to see what they will do next.”

Sarya and Bubuga move further out towards the side to create a left-wing and right-wing flank. Kitten is holding the position as our vanguard waiting until she can ram her tank against the enemy. I’m using Kitten as my shield while I aim to shoot the enemy scout-tank down.

1 minute later.

There is a white figure sticking out of the enemy scout-tank.

[ That’s Lumi!]

“ She is charging at us with no plan in mind,” grins Bubuga. “ We can easily overpower her with our 4 tanks here to crush her.”

10 seconds later.

Lumi is approaching ever so close to us.

♥ KITTEN DON’T SHOOT ME! I LOVE YOU! WE MUST WIN THIS TOGETHER!!♥

However Kitten doesn’t get out of her tank to respond. Kitten rams against Lumi and uses her weak cannon to destroy Lumi’s tank. 

*BOOM!*

We couldn’t bring ourselves to shoot at her when Lumi is sacrificing herself into our team. Only Kitten is steadily destroying Lumi with her point-blank cannon shots and tank ramming.

*BOOM!* *BOOM!* 

10 minutes later...

♥ KITTEENNNNNN STOPP!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! NOOOOOO!♥

  • Team SS Lumi has been eliminated.
  • 3 enemies remaining.

Lumi and her tank vanish in a speck of light.

[ Nothing personal Lumi, I want to win. Let’s destroy her remaining team members.]

Back to our diamond formation and moving in the direction that Lumi came from.

[ Enemy normal tank and bully tank spotted!]

Sarya orders, “ Kitten distract the enemy bully tank while the 3 of us will gang up on the normal tank!”

[ Understood!]

The 3 of us drive in parallel together utilizing our advantage in numbers to overwhelm the enemy normal tank if he keeps driving head-on into us.

Then the enemy normal tank turns around and starts fleeing away. It just barely escapes our attack range. Since we have the same speed, the gap will never close.

Meanwhile, Kitten is shooting non-stop out of her cannon against the enemy bully-tank that is doing nothing but dodging and running away.

The enemy tanks are seemingly luring us deeper into their territory.

We stop giving chase and the enemy normal-tank turns around and shoots a shell at us. The shell explodes 20 meters away from us, as we are still too far away. They are trying to provoke us to run after them.

Changing our strategy, Kitten switches target to the enemy normal tank, completely ignoring the enemy bully tank. Kitten with her tank will eventually whittle down and destroy the enemy normal-tank because they will not dare hurt Kitten.

Meanwhile, we are holding a defensive position together as the enemy bully-tank and normal-tank are going back on the offensive against us. In this 4v2 skirmish, we should have the upper hand.

“ Fuck they are too good at this game,” I sigh.

Our tanks can move fast, aim fast, and shoot fast, like a high-pace tank fighter game.

The enemy bully-tank is doing a good job taking the hits for his ally while they are both doing their best to dodge our attacks. Kitten is protecting us with her tank and they are not daring to attack her.

Despite our numbers advantage, we are steadily losing more health, and the enemy will eventually emerge victoriously. Stopping our battle of attrition, we launch a suicide attack against the enemy normal-tank with a 4v1 focus. 

“ My husband! Let’s show them the power of love!” shouts Sarya.

  • Team SS Titan has been eliminated.
  • 2 enemy remaining
  • Team SCL Sarya has been eliminated.
  • 3 allies remaining

Bubuga assures, “ Don’t worry Sarya, I will love our darling in your place and don’t forget to love Kitten too.”

“ Thank you for your sacrifice Sarya,” I honor.

[ Lol. The only power of love here is me and Master. You girls think love is all about sex when it’s actually all about petting me.]

A 1 for 1 trade, now it’s 3 against 1! The enemy bully-tank is harder to hit but with Kitten here. We should be able to easily defeat him!

A loud explosion resounds on the battlefield. * BOOOM!*

  • Team SCL Bubuga has been eliminated.
  • 2 allies remaining

Shit.

The enemy artillery tank must have made its way to the battlefield in time to attack us as we cannot see any other enemy tank in our vicinity.

Retreating with Kitten protecting my back.

It seems like none of the teams chose any utility tanks as both teams chose attack tanks. They are probably better in larger team sizes.

[ Our power of love between us will surely prevail and let us beat the remaining 2 enemies!]

“ Yeah! I will be the attacker and you will be the defender. Please protect me as I destroy them.”

[ If only you were smart enough to choose the bully-tank with me. We could be zooming the battlefield together with the same speed.]

“ But then we would be doing no damage?”

[ We will eventually whittle them down to 0 hp! The speed and armor are too good to pass up on! Since the last known enemy is an artillery tank. We can easily both go and crush her before defeating the final enemy bully-tank……. Master please survive, I will go and defeat the enemy- artillery tank since it cannot run away from me.]

Kitten drives off into the distance leaving me to fend for myself against the enemy bully-tank.

Kitten’s insights into our situation are spot-on. Is Kitten actually that smart? I thought her 299 int stat was a joke since she didn’t do much in the vampire simulation game. If we followed Kitten’s strategy of using 4 bully-tank, could we have easily won this? After Kitten defeats Lumi, the 4 of us can zoom across the battlefield and attack the artillery tank together making it a 4v2. But wouldn’t they just change their strategy and defend the artillery tank instead with their normal and bully-tank. Honestly I’m not too sure what could happen, maybe this is when the luck stat plays a role?

The enemy bully-tank is whittling me down while I desperately tried fighting back but he is dodging everything. Even if I do hit him, he won’t take that much damage because of his armor. 

I sure hope Kitten comes back soon before I get annihilated.

5