Chapter 23 part 1 Mutanter Tel’um
146 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aahhhhhhh!  There's nothing coming out in my mind!" Andre blurted out, Free falling his body to the soft patch of grass. 

"It's easier said than done, huh? I'm already in another world but learning was still part of my daily life. Education is really scary, it will latch itself to you whenever you go" 

Andre closed his eyes. The cool breeze touched his skin, making his eyes heavy. The urge to sleep entered his mind instead of ideas. 

"This is bad! I didn't even accomplish anything yet"

Feeling the grave threat of sleeping,  He once again raised his body and sitted cross-legged. He once again focused himself in thinking of ways to master Ki Manifesting. 

'I'm able to circulate ki all over my body but I can't seem to make it travel outside my body. I could gather them in a spot inside but that's all I could do? I need to think more! '

'Think!'

'Think!'

'Think!'

'If I want to manifest my Ki, I need a passage for the ki to go out. What kind of passage? What structure will I need?'

'Imagine something!'

'Imagination is important'

'The body is the vessel, if I want the energy to flow outside. I need to imagine a container'

'bottle? No, it's not suitable. It doesn't have enough passage'

Beads of sweat flowed down like waterfall,  Andre already felt the burden of constantly circulating his Ki.

'I'm sweating a lot. I need water some water"

Andre looked at his sweaty hands. Sudden insight invaded his mind. 

"sweat!"

"water!"

"perspiration! Just like how sweat pass through the pores of the body"

Andre finally realized something.  he once again focused, curculating his ki but right now  he didn't gather his Ki instead he dispersed it. 

'Body is the container!  Water is Ki! Perspiration is the Ki outside the body!  My skin will be the passage!'

The reason Andre could not manifest his Ki was because he was gathering it in one place.  It became too big to flow to a small passage. When water turned into ice, it could not pass through to small pores unlike water which was in liquid form. 

'Let's try this' Andre forcefully collided all his dispersed Ki to an invisible wall inside his body. 

Once! 

Twice! 

Thrice! 

"Gahakk! " Andre coughed out in pain, just forcing the Ki resulted to intense pain. 

"No pain No gain! Once More" Andre once again let his Ki and the invisible barrier collide, making him growl in pain and collapse on the ground. 

"This method is no good too, It's not taking me anywhere. I might die if this continue." He panted heavily while catching his breath. 

"Damn it! Just dispersing and pounding was not enough to breakthrough!"

'The invisible wall is sturdy, I cant simply pound it'

'Think again'

'That oldman! he should have give me some kind of hint or something. I feel like I was crawling in the dark here' Andre cursed.

'What else can I do?'

Andre took another deep breath. He cleared his thoughts. Chemistry,  Science, physics, Fictions, Anything! he squeezed his brain and tried to remember every useful information back to his world and in this world. 

'Every problem have a solution'

'How to break through a wall?'

'I need a Sharp object'

'rotation.....'

'Drill.......'

'force.......'

The solution appeared inside Andre's mind. He quickly dispersed his Ki through out his body and formed tiny needles out of it.  He let his Ki it spin like a twister.

"hah!" At the same time he exhaled,  Andre force the spinning ki-like-needle to punctured the wall. He gritted his teeth, feeling the intense pain of being punctured inside of him. 

"Another one! hah" The needles penetrated the  wall and flew outside like birds that was set free.

"GAAAAAAAAAH!" Andre supported himself using his hands, his body was burning hot and smoke was coming out from his body non-stop.

"It's hot! It's hot!" He rolled few times on the ground, unable to endure the burning sensation. 

 

After a while, The burning sensation subsided. His body was still hot, but not burning hot unlike the previous one. It was in the level, he could already tolerate. The pain still lingered but his body felt light as a feather. 

"I thought, I'm going to burned alive there"

Andre stood up, supporting his body by grabbing on a tree. 

"W-What the... " Unable to control his force,   He pushed the tree,  making it tip a little. 

"Woah! This is... " Andre startled, looking at the tree which is now slanted.

Andre entered the zone and his face flushed with excitement while looking at his raging power. His eyes haven't sparkled this much since the moment he saw magic for the first time. It was pure, naive and glimmering.

The emotion and excitement went straight to his head as he dashed like there was no tommorow. 

"Woooooohoooooo!" His speed also increased.  He felt the air buzzing to his ears while increasing his speed. 

"Hell yeah!  This is amazing" he felt like a small child, running around and yelling as loud as he could.

He continued to run, playing tag with the trees. Occasionally,  He would jump from branches to branches. 

"So That is how it feels to be a ninja" He laugh to himself, stopping at same time with a very satisfied smile. It's time for lunch, Andre felt his grumbling stomach. 

"I should stop for today, Let's go back!"  Andre decided. "Huh!?" In that instant, he felt light-headed. heartbeats came knocking in his ears. His legs became unsteady, It felt like the world was spinning around making him dizzy. He caught a final glimpse of the approaching ground and passed out right then and there.

----------------

A white space. 

Andre floated around in a space with nothing but pure white. The last thing he remembered was he felt dizzy for a second and everything went black. 

"Where I am? I'm not dead yet right, am I?" he tried to console himself.

"of course not, but you're truly a pathetic host draining your energy like that without knowing how to control it. Wah! I can feel my heart being crush seeing my old master being stupid like this" An unknown voice rung in my Andre's head. 

"W-who's that!?" Andre asked in confusion.

"Hello, My Name is Mutanter Telum but you can call me Mutel and this place is your consciousness"

3