Story One- School Beauty Alina(2)
2.5k 18 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I reached the Prom Venue with Alina, I saw that venue was already buzzing with people. Different students from different classes were all dressed in their best dresses. Boys were wearing the most expensive tuxedo suits they could find in the market and girls were in their finest gowns with. I must say they were all looking good but not as good as Alina and me.

Just as I reached the venue, Alina started holding my hand; I didn’t understand why but I was enjoying it. I don’t know but the feeling of a beautiful girl holding my hand in front of people was making my heart skip a beat. When other students there noticed me holding hands with Alina, I could feel hostility coming from them; especially boys. Girls were whispering something among themselves which couldn’t understand because of low voices. After a while, I saw my friends coming towards me. As they were nearing me, they waved at me.

“Jaret, I can’t believe my eyes. You have the school beauty, Alina, as you date.” Said, my friend James.

“Jaret, I must say you are a dark horse. Alina has rejected every proposal she ever got, but why you?”  Is what my friend Paul asked.

I was happy that my stature was lifted because of Alina but I was also worried about what must be in Alina’s mind hearing my friends say these words? Out of caution, I looked at Alina and she was blushing, I didn’t know what to think about it.

“Guys, I will meet you later. Dance ceremony is about to start.”

Saying that I moved away from my friends along with Alina.

“Alina, I am sorry. I want to apologize on behalf of my friends.”

“Jaret, you don’t to be sorry. I was not offended by your friends, In fact, I was quite happy.”

I couldn’t guess why was that but I decided to play along

“That’s good. Let’s go to the dance floor, dance ceremony is about to start”

“Okay.”

After that, we went straight to the dance floor. The announcer from the stage formally declared the start of the dance of ceremony. Romantic music started and all the boys and girls joined their hands started using step-patterns, moving rhythmically to the rhythm of the music. I too joined along with Alina. The scene on the dance floor was beautiful and synchronize. I felt so euphoric while dancing. It was the best day of my life. Soon the dance ceremony ended and everybody started to disperse.

After the dance, Alina and I parted our ways, she went to her friends and I went straight to the buffet to eat. After eating buffet and casually chatting for a while with some of the students, it was time to go home. All the students were dispersing but I decided to wait for a while for the crowd to thin down. After about 10 minutes most of the students were gone so I decided to proceed to my home as well. Just as I was about to exit, I heard a voice call my name.

“Jaret, wait for me.”

When I looked towards that voice it was Alina standing there.

“Alina, you haven't gone home yet.”

“How could I, Jaret? I came with you so it will be uncivilized of me to go without you.”

“I see. Alina, how about I drop you at your home and from there I will go to my home.”

“That will be nice of you.”

“Yes, my lady let’s proceed to your palace.”

I didn’t know why those words came out of my mouth but I guess it was my instinct. Alina didn’t say a word after that and only smiled. We both started walking towards Alina’s home. Our school was not far away from our street, it was about 10 minutes to walk. On the whole trail to Alina’s home, both of us didn’t utter a single word instead we were only stealing glances occasionally. Soon after we reached the door of Alina’s home.

“So, I guess that’s it. I will be going to my home now.”

“Can’t you be with me for a few more moments.”

“I guess, I can.”

Not a word came of our mouth afterword. Both of us standing in front of her house door. My mind was completely blank and I didn’t know what to say or do at that moment. Finally, I decided to take the initiative. I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her towards me, slowly we both came closer and our lips locked together. Our tongues were touching each other with saliva flowing through our mouth. This was the best kiss of my life. I had girlfriends before but this time it was different, it was like a thunder hit me. I was experiencing true love for the first time in my life. This feeling was making me hot inside, I could have sworn this never happened to me before. Soon we separated and both us were sweating profoundly. Then Alina said something which made my heart flutter more.

“Jaret, why don’t you come inside?”

“I would have but It will bother your parents.”

“Don’t worry about them, they are out of the station at the moment.”

“Are you sure, you look tired.”

“Oh, please. Just for a few moments.”

“Okay, if you say so.”

We went inside her home. She signaled me to sit on the sofa and went inside a room. There were lots of thoughts going in my mind at that moment. I was getting excited anticipating what will happen next. The excitement was killing me inside. Suddenly my sight fixated on a photo frame, I went to the photo frame to look at the photo. I saw a little girl with a man and a woman, looks like a couple with a child. The child was resembling Alina but I couldn’t recognize the couple. As far as I remember Alina’s parent never came to school, even on sports days and Parent-Teacher conferences, her parents were the only ones who never showed up. Alina always used to make up excuses such as her parents are busy and so. Just as I was thinking about all this, I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned my head around, I saw Alina standing there.

“Jaret, what are you doing?”

“Nothing, I was just looking at this photo frame. I can recognize you but are these two your parents?”

“Yes, they are parents. Right now, they are on a trip.”

“Alina, I don’t know whether I should it or not but why does your parents never come to school, not on sports day or even on Parents Teachers Meeting?”

Hearing my question Alina hesitated for a bit and then she answered

“They are business people so they are always busy.”

I wasn’t entirely convinced with her answer but I played along

“Okay, I get it.”

She was looking towards me as if she became suspicious of me.

“Jaret, don’t sweat at the small details.”

“Okay no problem. Anyways what were you doing in that room?”

“That room, actually I was preparing coffee for both of us.”

“Coffee? Do you know how to make coffee?”

“of course, I know. Why did you think I didn’t know?”

“You look like a princess so I thought you must have servants with you.”

I wasn’t exactly lying. I was only telling the truth.

“Jaret, you are so funny.”

We got involved in petty conversations and I was enjoying it. That must be what they say if you love someone even their harsh words sound sweet to you. While chatting 1 hours passed and I didn’t even notice. If I were to be honest then I expected some hot intimate action between us but chatting was also nice. Suddenly Alina, said something which blew my mind.

“Jaret, I think I in Love with you.”

I was also in love with her but didn’t knew how to respond. But I tried

“Alina, I also fall in love with you when we were kissing.”

Alina blushed hearing my answer, then she said

“Jaret, Will you promise me something?”

“Anything my dear.”

I said that without thinking and that was the mistake which was going to cost me dearly in a few days.

“Jaret, you will never look at any other woman instead of me.”

“Okay.”

“Jaret, you promise to love me even after our death.”

“Alright.”

“Last but not the least, you will never break a promise to me.”

“I promise to never break a promise done to you.”

I promised everything she asked me. I thought all this was okay but deep down I was feeling a bit uncomfortable making these promises. Then we started kissing again and I thought in mind this is going to be a long night. She took my hand and directed me towards her bedroom and like a deer chasing musk I followed her.

(To be continued in next part of the story)


I love to read comments so comment as much as you want. Have a nice day always.

34