Prologue
24 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: This is FICTION with a lot of sensitive topics such as self-harm, anxiety, suicide, and many more. Kindly skip this book if you're not comfortable reading this kind of story. Please note that this has a 'mature' theme. 

 

 

P R O L O G U E

.. . ..

Mu Huang Ji and Mu Zhi Ru her wife has one only daughter Mu Lian means lutos flower. The couple took years to conceive their daughter. They are not able to conceive after her.

The couple was happy to have Mu Lian, however, Mu Lian had a weak body and was often get sick. The little cold caused her fever, little hot gives her cold, changing weather weakens her body which makes her thin and pale.

Mu Huan Ji decided to live on the mountains to keep little Mu Lian healthy.

Mu Lian has doting parents until she turned 16 years old.

She was with her mother picking fruits when the bandits came and stole their goods. They captured her mother and using her weak body Mu Lian tried to run to call her father. Bandits run after her, she tried to fight them but it was useless. Unfortunately fighting leads them to the edge of the cliff. Mu Lian misstep a rock causes her to fall.

She knew too well that it is her end. A little prayer left her lips.

'If this is my fate at least make my parents happy'

.. . ..

Two months in a coma, Mu Huang Ji gave up on Mu Lian. It's painful but he already accepted that her daughter will sleep forever.

No healer can wake her, no doctor can cure her. They are hopeless and he knew that Mu Lian won't open her eyes anymore.

His wife believes that Mu Lian was just sleeping.

Mu Zhi Ru will never give up on her precious daughter. Never.

A gasped of breathing left Lilian's mouth as if it's her first time taking a deep breath.

"Lian-er!"

She grimaced from the sound. She heard faint footsteps that becoming louder as they come near her room.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"She's awake! She's awake!"

She looked at the old but beautiful woman sitting beside her. She wore a costume from a historical drama.

'Are they filming?' She thought

A man who was wearing a white robe like a doctor came to her and check her pulse.

"Lian-er, how are you feeling?" Mu Zhi Ri asked her daughter. She can see the confusion on her eyes which makes her cry.

'My poor Lan-lan you suffered so much' the mother thought.

"Miss is now safe madam." The doctor informed them happily.

"That's great! That's Great!" Mu Zhi Rin starts crying, while Mu Huang Ji feels relieved.

Lilian looked the old yet stunning elders. Despite their old age they still look beautiful. But why are they crying? And they call her Mu Lian? Where is she? The last thing she remembered. She jumped from a mountain wanting to end her pathetic life.

She didn't die? Or is this heaven? But based on the house she was in and the people around her, they don't look like a deity.

"W-where am I?"

After hearing her daughter's question, Zhu Ri cried louder.

"Lian'er you're in our house, didn't you remember?" Huang Ji explained.

"I-I'm.... house?" she looked around "This is not my house. Who are you? Did you saved me?"

"You don't know us? I'm your father." Huang Ji said, "You are our daughter, you had an accident and you just woke up from a coma."

Daughter? She doesn't have a parent since she's an orphan.

"W-what date is it?" she nervously asked.

"It's 5th year of Gang Dynasty Lian'er"

It looks like she was transmigrated.

 

 

 

 

writers corner:

Hi, I didn't expect that you'll give this a try, so thank you so much!

I'll be using a third POV (point of view) until chapter one.

I would love to know your thoughts by leaving a comment!

Support me through your votes!

Truly lovely ME

♥ Suzilyna

2