Chapter 16 – White’s battle
960 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***Somewhere in Anbriot's Forest inner part

 

Two shadows stood soundlessly in the forest. After a brief pause they suddenly switched places. As if the laws of physics failed their role. The sudden move caught up with the universal laws as two loud explosions collided between them.

The pressure from their once soundless collision now rushed out towards all directions as soil and leaves ripped trees and nearby rocks apart. A hole now formed between them as the once chaotic scene were reclaimed by the soundless night. As the clouds deserted their duty as the curtain of the sky. A soft mellow light slowly engulfed the two opposing sides. Two beasts silently assessed the other as neither made a move. As the last leaf fell to the ground the once tranquil scene once again stirred to life in dramatic fashion. The black haired one's eyes suddenly flickered as it sprang forward. The white haired one responded immediately as it sprang into action once more. Two large explosions reverberated through the air as they once more tried to assert themselves as apex predators of Anbriot. The oxygen in the atmosphere igniting under the increasingly blinded rage of both beasts. The ground below, once lush forest overflowing with life now looked barren and dead as broken trees and holes started littering the surface. Shock waves like rippling water, spread throughout the air as it tore through even the oldest hills and the sturdiest trees. Flying rocks felt like meteorites as they left traces in the air as they were brought to life by the clashing beasts. As the white haired one came into close contact it grasped its chance at it bit down. Sensing a chance the fight turned more violent as White swung itself onto Black's back as it clamped its teeth down and stretched out its claws to get a hold. The battle was decided in the short span of a raindrop falling from a branch as White ripped Black apart with its sharp claws. The music of battle climaxed into a shrill howl as life drained from Black's eyes as it fell down lifelessly on the barren soil. As soon as the fight was over a victorious cry could be heard kilometers in all directions as White howled towards the sky. As soon as it started the fight had finished. Heavy rain fell from heaven as traces of blood and fur were washed away by nature as the last cannon salute for a fallen soldier.

White looked down at the ground as it lowered its head and began tearing the now lifeless beast apart. Once it had found its manacore it left the still warm adversary behind.

 

 

27