Chapter 01
1.4k 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was in the morning when the sudden and very subtle sound of my door that was being opening, woke me up. Followed by a few seconds, I could hear the door being closed again without making much noise, while a barely visible silhouette had crept into the room.

Who's...?

I subtly opened my eyelids to see the intruder while making sure to keep my breathing calm and unchanged, pretending to be asleep so as not to alert the intruder. But as much as I watch, I can't see much because of the little light in the room. The only thing I can discern amid all this darkness is that the intruder has a not very tall silhouette, or rather, a somewhat sad and small silhouette that doesn't go above the 145centimeters, with a slim but curvilinear contexture. Obviously, the intruder is a woman.

But of all this, what surprised me the most about the intruder is that, despite his height similar to that of a 14-year-old brat, he has two incredibly large hanging breasts that do not fit his silhouette and that stand out easily.

And seeing those two melons the intruder was carrying, I couldn´t help but wonder:

How the hell did she get such big breasts? When did they get so big that I didn't notice? Could it be that all the nutrients she's always eating accumulate there and that's why they grew so much? What size bust will she have now...

Several senseless doubts flooded my head.

The intruder stopped for a few seconds, staring at me to make sure I was still asleep. And after looking at me for a few moments, she nodded and giggled as she covered her mouth in a funny way. Oi, really? Why do you seem to be having fun with all this?

Slowly the intruder began to approach my bed while trying not to make too much noise to avoid waking me up. And because of that, the intruder took slow, tiptoeing, but long, extended steps to shorten her way to the edge of my bed and stop right in front of it.

What do you want to do?

As I continued to discreetly observe the intruder out of the corner of my eye, I was somewhat curious to see what the intruder planned to do by infiltrating my room. Even a very subtle touch of fun came over me from this whole situation, causing a very slight, almost imperceptible smile to appear on the edge of my lips.

But the next moment, my smile froze when I heard the sound of clothes falling on the floor.

…Eh?

And then, without warning, the intruder did not hesitate to lift a spaced between the sheet and the mattress with her hands, and with a swift jump like that of a kind of rabbit, she jumped and got inside the sheets.

"Hey, wait! What the hell do you think you're doing, sneaking naked into your big brother's bed?!" Quickly I put the whole game aside and hurried to sit down on the bed. While I scold to the silly intruder who, as if she was some kind of slippery snake, slipped away and slipped deftly under the sheets I carry on me.

“Fufufu~”

A mocking laugh was heard, and a head of beautiful pink, fluffy hair slowly emerged from under the sheets. Revealing the lovely, luminous face of a beautiful white-skinned girl, who looked at me with a mischievous grin from ear to ear as she maliciously narrowed her cat eyes. This girl's lovely face was dangerous, as she could easily charm any naive boy who saw her.

The name of this girl is Angelica.

——Angelica Von Willdrick.

And as crazy as it may seem, this beautiful girl who can easily be cataloged as one of the most beautiful girls in the entire province, is nothing more nor less than my little sister.

"Good morning, Onii-sama, I come to wake you up!" Angelica greeted me with an enormous smile while she winked at me off a naughty way.

And although I found that silly, naughty wink of my imouto a little annoying. I couldn’t stop my gaze from being drawn to that dangerous region that was none other than the region of the huge breasts of Angie. Even though there isn’t much light in the room, still, because of how close we are, it’s possible to see and distinguish my little sister very clearly. And therefore, when my imouto stuck her head out since under of sheets, I could see clearly how her two melons moved from one side to the other as if they were two flans that were shaking and calling me to devour it. And I can also feel her soft, warm skin rubbing against my body. Seriously, what does this silly girl want to do?

I do not doubt that many would be completely stunned and with no idea what to do if they found themselves in this kind of situation. Many would probably panic and not know what to do if they suddenly had a naked and incredibly beautiful girl sneaking into their beds, while that for others with less self-control, wouldn't take them a second to get carried away by their wishes and end up by unleashing the beast in their pockets. But for me, who for the most part saw this girl brat grow and stay stuck in her 145centimeters has no effect. Arguably I'm pretty immune to her attacks.

"Ah... " I let out a light exhausted sigh while I ask her; "What do you think you're doing, Angie?

“Oh? Onii-sama, aren’t you surprised to see me naked?” Angie cutely asks me, as she gets closer to me and starts rubbing those two naked lumps against my chest, sliding them up and down, as if trying to scrub my skin with them. I felt their softness, and how they tightened and changed shape when pressed against my skin. I could also smell her soft, intoxicating aroma. And even though Angie was looking at me in a rather cute way with her big eyes that look innocent and naïve and acts like she doesn’t know what she’s doing, I know full well that this is not the case.

She does it intentionally.

And how the big brother that I am, I have no choice but...

*pop*

“Ouch! Onii-sama, did you dare to hit me!?”

I gave her a ninja-style little hit to her head.

“You deserve it,” I replied, but she looked at me angrily as she puffed up her cheeks like a grumpy squirrel.

"Villain, Onii-sama you are a villain! I woke up early, took a shower and got my courage up, and even got naked to give you a morning that any boy would want. But Onii-sama didn't even flinch! You are bad! You are a villain! Onii-sama, I hate you!" Angie's complaints and anger rained down on me from all sides, but I didn't give it any importance. I ignored all her tantrums and got out of bed to walk to the window and open the curtains.

When I opened the curtains, bright, warm sunlight came through the window and illuminated my room.

—A new morning, uh...

I extend my arms and move my stiff neck a little in front of the window as I look at the outer landscape of the mansion. Today is a new day, I have a lot of work to do and several pending tasks to solve. As I stretch out and I crunch my bones, Angie's complaints keep hitting me from behind.

“Doesn’t Onii-sama see me as a woman!? Is that it, Onii-sama!? Do you still see me as a little girl when I’m already an adult!? Onii-sama, I’m not a child anymore! Look at this, even my breasts have grown a lot! I’m already 16 and I’m even at the official age of marriage!”

Angie's annoying complaints kept raining down on me, but I continued to ignore her as I did my morning routine stretches. I had planned to continue for a while, but my sister, who saw me ignoring her completely, got even more upset and ended up throwing me a pillow.

Ahh… really? How annoying.

Somewhat tired, I turned around and looked at her.

There she is.

Sitting on my bed, completely naked from top to bottom without showing the slightest sign of shame, looking at me in a sulky and defiant way.

We both stared into each other's eyes for several seconds, causing an oppressive silence to descend between the two of us while slight signs of sparks appeared between the two of us.

As if challenging me, she even presumptuously raises her chin as she puffs up her breasts with pride. She seems to want to challenge me every time I don't pay attention to her whims and silly attempts to annoy me.

Oh, what do you want to challenge me with, imouto?

Feeling a slight sense of not wanting to lose, I changed my attitude from disinterested and somewhat lazy to a much deeper look, while a very subtle but visible touch of desire and lust began to shine in my eyes.

"Do you seriously want to do this, Angie?" I asked in a low voice but with a serious and deep tone, making it clear that I am serious with this.

“Eh?”

Angie let out a silly sound of surprise at the same time she opened her eyes and blinks, looking quite surprised at my change of attitude and what I just asked her. She didn't seem to be expecting this, uh... Without waiting for an answer, I started looking up and down at Angie, eating her beautiful little naked body with my eyes. I contemplated in great detail her beautiful surprised face, her neck, her delicious looking breasts, her arms, her soft thighs and, of course, I also devoured with my glance her hairless area of there down. I watched every inch of her naked body in great detail as I licked my lips in a perverse and vulgar way. All of this made Angie shudder, at the same time that quickly tried to hide her breasts with her hands and squeezed her thighs to hide that embarrassing place.

"What's wrong, Angie? You asked me to look at you, to react, and to see you as a woman, right? Then, what happens? Why are you hiding your breasts and squeezing your legs now?" I asked in a slightly teasing tone as I smiled and emphasized the fact that it was she who challenged me, it was she who led me to this.

"N-No... it's just that..." Angie replied erratically, feeling so nervous and shy, that the next second, her cheeks reddened while that her eyes nervously began to look everywhere as if looking for an exit. It seems that the situation caught her off guard, and now that I am looking at her without reservation, became she shy and embarrassed.

Feeling my gaze continue to run every inch of her naked body, licking her up and down, Angie clenched her legs tighter and her gaze down while her ears turned completely red like an apple.

"Th-This is... embarrassing." Angie babbled in a voice so small and uncertain that it resembled the voice of a coward little squirrel. "Onii-sama... so suddenly... I didn't expect it."

Seeing her reaction, I couldn't take it anymore and...

*Phf*

A contained laugh escaped me.

Oh, shit.

Angie listened to me and looked up at me. When she saw that I was containing me the laughter, she was surprised and then realized everything. Quickly her entire face turned completely red from top to bottom, while smoke seemed to come out from above her.

"You, you...!" She pointed at me with a trembling hand as she stuttered. Her eyes grew moist to the point that Angie looked like she was going to cry. But that was not all since you could also see the clear anger and shame all over her face.

"Onii-sama, you idiot!!!"

Another pillow was thrown to me of full against my face, leaving me with a bitter smile as I watch Angie quickly pick up all her clothes from the floor and run out of my room red-faced with shame and, about to cry from having been outwitted by her older brother.

Unable to do anything, I let out a long sigh.

 

13