0-4 Massacre
456 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It looks like they are finally moving. Hmm? Are those soldiers? Where are the so called heroes? What a disappointment are they trying to size the extent of my abilities by sending in some small fry’s?”(Seven)

An army consisting of 2000 soldiers and 500 mages are moving in against seven. And on their rear are the 5 heroes that will challenge her.

“Hey you small fry’s are you sure about going at me let me remind you the moment you step on that line it means death for you!”(Seven)

The army stopped and murmurs began to escalate. Other’s showing fears and some showing resolution.

“Don’t falter! Have you forgotten what the plan is?! We must press on for the future of humanity!”(Simon)

“Yes!!”(soldiers)

The army quickly rose their morales once again and have taken battle formations to charge at seven. With mages in the rear finally starting to chant while knights on the front the battle is about to start.

It seems that this people are really intent on forfeiting their lives for this cause. Well it’s not like I have mercy for those who treat me as an enemy.

“Then if your resolution and your words are as what you said it is then come!”(Seven)

“Charge!!!”(Knight captain)

The first part of the army consisting of 500 horse mounted knights charged. While the mages have finally finished some of their chants and begin casting their spells.

“Fireball!!”(mage 1)

“Volt!!”(mage 2)

“Glacier!!”(mage 3)

“Useless!! Magic barrier!!”(Seven)

Seven casted a magic barrier enabling deflection from spells. For normal mages this spell can only take a few spells due to their endurance. But Seven is no normal mage making the barrier almost impossible to pierce rendering all the spells useless.

“Tch! All mages continue on casting spells!! Even though it might have no effect for now keep on creating some distractions for her!!”(Simon)

“Yes!!!”(mages)

With the knights almost near her seven finally had taken a battle stance and readied her crenze.

“Dieeee!!”(knight 1)

“Useless fry.”(Seven)

“Oof!”(Knight 2)

“Ahhhh!!”(Knight 3)

“Shit!!”(Knight 4)

In a single moment Seven draw her scythe from the right unto a wide arc. Decimating her enemies bodies into two splitting their bodies and also beheading their horses at the process.

At that single moment already 5 have fallen.

“Now let us begin.... The massacre that you all wanted!!”(Seven)

With her menacing aura and golden straight long hair and her crimson colored eyes instilled fear. With each swing of her scythe a blood curdling sound can be heard from screams. Endless decapitating of heads, endless swinging of her scythe to make sure each victim is truly dead.

“No!! Please do-....”

“How noisy you all wanted this didn’t you? At least have the balls to believe at your cause to the end.”(Seven)

Swinging her scythe and Killing each person with it absorbs the victim’s blood and forms a blood energy for the scythe.

Crenze the demonic crimson scythe. Created by seven by just a whim for thinking a weapon that can instill fear to anyone seeing it. Thus she created it with the enchantment of hardening, amplified power, amplified magic power, and blood energy gemstone. Blood energy gemstone created from killing a vampire and using their blood core to fuse into a gemstone. Thus she have created crenze the bloody crimson scythe.

“Looks like crenze is starting to overflow. I have to discharge this. Hmm? Oh right what perfect timing! I’m getting irritated on those fools. Bloody swing!!!”(Seven)

With the words spoken her scythe begins to grow with blood covering the blades. And with the condensed blood energy so strong when she unleashed it totally devastated the ground. With each part of the ground breaking upon the fast blood blade the mages haven’t enough time to create a barrier. Thus the blood blade from the swing ended up twining all the bodies of the mage into two. Cutting from the waist through lifting each of their upper bodies into the air with blood spraying everywhere.

“I can’t believe this just how fast and strong was that?!”(Soldier)

“I can’t take this run away everyone!!”(Soldier 2)

Braveheart!!!! Everyone calm down do not falter we can surely win this!!”(Robin)

Braveheart a spell to improve the person’s beliefs and morales. While the other’s have been affected almost about 300 run away from the battle.

“Shit!! Simon we can’t make this continue any longer everyone will die at this rate!!”(Leon)

“Calm down leon I have already prepared some plans for us to counter her. And for that we need her to release her scythe’s powers again.”(Simon)

“Are you crazy?!! If we do that more people will die!!”(Leon)

“But that’s needed in order for us to win. From what I see she can only use that scythe’s abilities through its continuous absorb of blood from its enemies. And using it loses all the blood energy collected. That’s one thing that we can count on.”

“Then what’s your plan?!”(Leon)

“Damon you will be the vanguard try to get her attention as much as possible.”(Simon)

“OK! Leave it to me!”(Damon)

“Elise stay at the rear keep on releasing powered arrows. When you get a good opening release a storm arrow that can pierce her barriers.”(Simon)

“Sure just make sure to create an opening good enough for me.”(Elise)

“Robin stay close to me and Elise. She might unleash some powerful magic’s Against us. I will lend you some magic power so that your magic range can reach Damon and Leon easily.”(Simon)

“Got it! May the gods bless us and protect us.”(Robin)

“And Leon your the one that can change everything in this battle. Alternate between to the front and to us. Make your mind keen we need you to focus to countering and creating an opening. In the moment Elise manages to hit her with the arrow unleash the divine armament in your sword.”(Simon)

“You sure about this plan right?”(Leon)

“Yes”(Simon)

“Then let us prepare our formation the moment she unleashed it again we charge.”(Leon)

“Right!”(everyone)

While they were planning seven mercifully kept on killing soldiers by tearing their body parts limb by limbs. By cutting up all their arms and legs. By cutting them into twine starting from the head there is no one more crueler than her methods of killing.

Hmm it seems that they finally concluded their plans. Well I guess I can finally start getting hyped for them. Although crenze is starting to act up why don’t we direct it to them this time.*evil grin* now let us start the fun!

Blood harvest!!”(Seven)

All the blood from the fallen ones have started to form in the scythe. Continuously sucking up blood the scythe growers 3x bigger than its usual size that is as long as a seven’s height. And with the amplified force of building up energy the ground started trembling and the air around seven starts exert pressure. Making the closest ones to seven propelled back near to the heroes. With it reaching its fully charged the ground trembled strongly and the air starts to shake.

“All of you stay at my back!! Simon gather your magic barrier and help me defend ourselves!!”(Robin)

“On it!!”(Simon)

In that moment the earth shook trembled and devastating force have been unleashed.

Schaukel!!”(Seven)

Seven spinner her scythe for a short moment and forced it much more faster on the ground in front of her. Forcing the energies to blast the earth apart and destroying everything in a wide arc.

Holy barrier, physical barrier, and magic barrier!!!”(Robin)

“Reinforcing barriers!!”(Simon)

With the energy from schaukel reaching them it made devastating sound of glass breaking. Creating a break in one of the barriers Simon focused his power more on reinforcing it. With the blast destroying almost everything in a fan shaped area only five people remained alive. The devastating schaukel killed everyone from the army leaving 2200 people dead and with the ground blown no traces of their bodies can be seen.

“Can we truly win against her?”(Leon)

“Don’t falter now leon you’ve seen what she has done. If we don’t stop her now it will be the end for all of us.”(Simon)

“Leon sama we will stick with you to the end.”(Elise)

“That’s right now man up it’s time to face the boss he.”(Damon)

“May the gods bless us and protect us from this battle.”(Robin)

“*inhales and exhales* alright!! Let’s go everyone!!”(Leon)

“Yes!!”(everyone)

“Amusing seems you people haven’t lose faith to your beliefs. Then come so called heroes of the gods i will show you the difference between our abilities!!”(Seven)

Did I got that right? Well who cares after this battle I can finally change and start training against them.

And with that the grand battle against the heroes and the harbinger of destruction will form a historical place. Calling it the end of the harbinger of destruction.

17