1-2 Learning information for the past 1000 years
346 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author’s note: I’m back and ready to write! Btw as from earlier chapters it’s stated that Charles would only address Seven as Adell. But It’s actually as long they are in public, I will be explaining it in this chapter.

After the slaves had left with the pirate ship, Seven is now interrogating Charles for more information.

“So kid, what much do you know about history? Also about the places, and famous people around the world?”(<Adell>Seven)

“Not much Adell-sama, but i do know about where I live from before I became a slave.”(Charles)

Landing on Seven’s shoulder, Draco healed, and cleansed himself from the damage, and dirt he received earlier.

“Master, is what are your plans for now?”(Draco)

“First off we need information from this kid, Charles right? Call me Seven as long as we’re not with other people.”(Seven)

“I understand Seven-sama.”(Charles)

“So what can you tell me about where you came from Charles?”(Seven)

“Let me tell you the whole story then but, can we at least sit down for a while? It’s actually a very long story.”(Charles)

“I see, let me procure some things to accommodate us then.”(Seven)

With a snap of her fingers, 3 chairs and 1 table appeared around them.

“Oh! That’s so cool! How did you do that Seven-sama!?”(Charles)

“I did that with my magic inventory kiddo, these things came from it, i can store and also retrieve the items I want in it.”(Seven)

“Can you teach it to me?”(Charles)

“As long as you have the magical amplitude for it I see why not, but for now let’s focus to the current task at hand, now explain all you know kiddo.”(Seven)

They proceeded to sit on each chairs, and Seven procured some tea for them to drink.

“Okay let me tell you who I really am, i am the 3rd prince of the kingdom of Regalis from the continent of eteros, Charles Devon.”(Charles)

“So your royal huh? How did you even became a slave?”(Seven)

“The 1st prince my brother has seen me as an obstacle for his future endeavors, he played father to get me away from the castle into going to another kingdom’s territory.”(Charles)

“Then I presume that’s the time when he enacted his plan?”(Seven)

“Yes it is, he got his most trusted men to play as bandits and killed my guards, then they gave me to the pirates as a slave.”(Charles)

Seven clenches her hands

“You’ve had a bad experience as a kid that you shouldn’t even have experienced, after we’re done with the things I need to do for now, let’s get some revenge to your spiteful older brother.”(Seven)

“I’m very thankful for your assistance with that matter Seven-sama!”(Charles)

“Of course after all, you want to learn from me right? As an disciple?”(Seven)

“Ah! Yes I do! I’m very honored, shall I call you teacher for now then Seven-sama?”(Charles)

“Sure, now then please do tell me about the history you know, also about the eteros continent.”(Seven)

“Ok, so this is what I have learned from my teachers.”(Charles)

Charles proceeded on telling Seven about the history of eteros.

He learned about the legendary heroes before, and the battle against the harbinger of destruction.

“That nickname really makes me shiver.”(Seven)

“So it’s true then! I can’t believe I’m actually meeting a legendary person before! But why teacher do you hate your nickname?”(Charles)

“I mean it’s so lame, probably the person who nicknamed me that must have weird tastes.”(Seven)

(Author’s note: ouch I can’t believe i came up with this headpalms myself.)

“For me your nickname is cool! But there’s something I want to confirm teacher, why did you became like that in the first place?”(Charles)

“What’s this now? Why are you the one asking the questions now? Hmm?”(Seven)

“I’m sorry teacher if I’ve been rude, it just really interests me.”(Charles)

“Maybe next time when we’re finally in a comfortable place.”(Seven)

“I understand teacher, now as I was saying.”(Charles)

Charles proceeded to tell Seven about the history again, with him being actually in the bloodline of the hero Leon.

Draco moves in to sleep on Seven’s lap, which she also lets him while patting him to sleep in the process.

“Wow, didn’t notice that those two will get on with each other.”(Seven)

“After about 50 years, Elise the hero died with a sickness, which was soon followed by her wife Leon.”(Charles)

“What happened to their divine weapons then?”(Seven)

“From what I know, Durandal is still within our castle walls, but I don’t know where Gae strom is.”(Charles)

“How did your kingdom had Durandal?”(Seven)

“Based on the history lessons I had, it is said that our country changed a lot of names before becoming the Regalis kingdom, where our country started as mournfell before in the history written.”(Charles)

“That makes sense, although if both heroes lived in mournfell, why did Gae strom vanished?”(Seven)

“I don’t have information about the Gae strom teacher I’m sorry.”(Charles)

“Don’t worry it’s fine, now continue on what we’re talking about.”(Seven)

“Alright, as I was saying teacher.”(Charles)

Charles told Seven that the hero Damon disappeared out of nowhere with glacsis in tow, while the hero Robin died peacefully in servitude to the gods he hails.

“Then the divine weapon requiem is in the hands of the church?”(Seven)

“Yes teacher, it is said that it serves as a proof of the gods mercy to us humans.”(Charles)

“How amusing, to think that they would use it like that.”(Seven)

“Also Seven-sama from what I know, the hero Simon is still alive.”(Charles)

“What!? That glasses guy is still alive!?”(Seven)

“Yes, apparently he learned how to make his life longer from what he said, but he looks very old and is still leading the country aurestia.”(Charles)

“I see its a good thing i planned for a fake identity, I wonder if he’s mind has grown up too.”(Seven)

“I do think so teacher, although I don’t know how you did it teacher but, you still look very young!”(Charles)

“The method i used is a secret kiddo, now onward to your story.”(Seven)

“Yes teacher!”(Charles)

After continuing talking about all he knows it soon reached night time.

“I’m sorry teacher, I had fun talking too much.”(Charles)

“It’s fine kiddo, now hold on to me it’s time for us to take a rest.”(Seven)

“Alright teacher, but where can we find shelter?”(Charles)

“Just look forward to it as a surprise, also remember my name is Adel.”(Seven)

“Yes teacher!”(Charles)

“Good, Draco wake up for a bit and get into my shoulder.”(Seven)

“Yes yawns master.”(Draco)

“Stop your yawn don’t add that in your words and hold on! Teleport!”(Seven)

Suddenly a bright magic circle encircled them, and  all of them disappeared.

Opening his eyes, Charles was surprised to see that the surroundings have changed to a civilized area.

“Teacher where are we?”(Charles)

“Vesta city in which the Lioness noble governs, It’s time for me to retrieve the reward i need.”(Seven)

“I see we’re in the kingdom of Hornguard then.”(Charles)

“Indeed, for now we shall take our rest in an inn, and tomorrow we meet with them.”(Seven)

“I understand teacher.”(Charles)

“Master how about me? Won’t people be surprised to see me?”(Draco)

“That’s easy i can create a pseudo form for you in the meantime, Transform.”(Seven)

Putting her finger at Draco’s forehead he was suddenly enveloped in bright light, changing his body form to a white cat with yellow eyes.

“Wow, as expected of master you have everything under your control.”(Draco)

Now moving on to the main streets, they finally spotted an inn called Heavenly meadery.

“What a name, let’s see if those words are true.”(Seven)

After entering the crowded inn, all eyes suddenly looked at Seven.

Hmm what’s with their reactions? No matter if they make a move so be it Seven thoughts.

Moving on to the inn keeper who was also stunned looking at Seven, she bought dinner for the 3 of them and also buying a booze for her.

“Might i also procure some room for 2 people?”(Seven)

“O-Oh, umm sure it’s 10 copper for each person.”(Innkeeper)

“Here, can you give us our food upstairs? I want to take a rest.”(Seven)

“Sure we can deliver your foods into your room, here’s the keys.”(Innkeeper)

“Thanks, come on kiddo!”(Seven)

“Yes teacher!”(Charles)

After leaving for the room upstairs.

“WOW! That was one of a heck raven haired beauty! Whistles.”(adventurer)

“Alright boys settle down! We all know that already.”(Innkeeper)

“Wonder if i can get a chance with miss raven haired beauty up there.”(Mercenary)

“Nah, i’d bet that she’d hate your face that looks like an ass!”(Drunkard)

“What’d you’d say!?”(Mercenary)

“Hey boys settle down will ya!?”(Innkeeper)

“Shut your stupid mouth! Your not included here monkey!”(Mercenary)

“What the fuck did you say!?”(Innkeeper)

The Innkeeper then proceeded on to punch the Mercenary in the face, which leader into a royal rumble.

In the meantime upstairs.

“What the hell is that fucking noise!? I’m also starving now too!”(Seven)

“I don’t know teacher, do you want me to check?”(Charles)

“Nah, you stay here kiddo i will be right back.”(Seven)

After leaving for downstairs, she witnessed an all out melee rumble.

“What the fuck is going on here!?”(Seven)

“Sorry miss, they managed to anger the innkeeper then it became like this.(Waitress)

“I see, is our food ready?”(Seven)

“Yes, I’m gonna be delivering it to your room now.”(Waitress)

“Go on then, don’t mind me just gonna put them all to peace.”(Seven)

After the waitress left Seven finally looked around the ongoing melee.

“Sheesh, what the hell are these people even doing? Paralysis!”(Seven)

Casting her spell, all the ongoing fights halted and all of them fell to the floors.

“Now then you shitheads, do mind that it is already night time and your causing everybody to have a hard time dealing with this. So if you guys don’t fix the messes you made after the spell’s effect is gone, I would be cutting something important for you guys.”(Seven)

After leaving for her room, the spells effect starts to disappear.

“you heard that lads..gulps lets make sure none of this happened.”(Innkeeper)

Everyone agreed after him and fixed everything with haste.

In that day a rumor was born for the men, if they had been causing a lot of problems to everyone a raven black haired beauty will cut their important juniors.

That marks the day the men became more civilized and obedient in the kingdom of Hornguard.

14