2-0 Her Cult
192 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the cold night of emerging victorious against the goblin army, the adventurer’s are now tending to the wounded in the middle of the city.

Most civillians have gone there to check if their beloved ones are still alive or had already passed away.

While on the dark corners of the city the cult members lurk, waiting for victims that they can take as sacrifices for their god.

Leading them is a big and bulky old man wearing dark clergy clothes with his hairs grey, he is called their archbishop named Sol.

They took 1, next 2, then more and more for their belief that if they sacrificed a lot their god will reward them with her voice.

Taking a moment of bliss of finally achieving their dreams, the archbishop finally managed to sense a different presence.

Leading to the outer part of the city as if it’s luring them, being lured by the power it shows the archbishop moved with his men.

Bringing their victims with them they finally reached the place covered with giant trees, and the place was so silent that it almost derived the forest of living beings.

Finally making them go to where she is, Seven finally appears in front of them on her real form.

“Hello cultists! Do you mind freeing the people you took? I believe your god won’t need those anyways.”(Seven)

“Who are you to speak about what our god wants!? Boys get her! Her power may be enough to call our god!”(Sol)

His men all charged with weapons raised to Seven, only managing to reach half of her distance she boosted her magical power making a shockwave around her.

Getting hit by the shockwave all of the men flown back to where they came.

“Are you guys seriously this weak? We aren’t playing games here this is real.”(Seven)

After speaking those words she produced 20 spears around her, using telekinesis she impaled the cultists that were about to stand with spears.

“Barriers! Cast some barriers!”(Sol)

Casting some barriers to protect theirselves, it still pierced through shattering their barriers and creating big bloody holes in their bodies.

Can’t take it any longer Sol casted arc lightning to Seven, only to be absorbed by her body with no damage to herself at all.

Taking a bet on it he ordered his men to kill people they took, only to be swiftly dealt with Seven’s spears.

After a lot of his men had been massacred, he called all his men to him to fight Seven head on.

“You guys finally giving up? I guess your beliefs on your false god are untrue then?”(Seven)

“Don’t you dare slander our god’s name! Kill her!”(Sol)

All his men pushed straight forward to Seven, getting all of her spears back to her inventory she took a black scythe from it.

Wielding her black scythe in her hand, she swiftly decapitated and dismembered each cultivist that tried to attack her.

Only leaving trails of blood and faces of despair on the path she walked upon.

Dismembered hands, legs, and bodies scattered upon the ground.

Sol managed to contain his anger and devise a plan on what to do.

“Who really are you!?”(Sol)

“Tell me, do you know the god you worship?”(Seven)

“Of course! She’s the one who fought those blasphemous heroes! The harbinger of destruction! The goddess of war!”(Sol)

“But do you know what she looks like?”(Seven)

“Tch! That’s one thing we couldn’t get out hands on.”(Sol)

Taking steps back further from Seven, she glared at him that made him stop earning him a smirk from Seven.

“Then what if i tell you that your god is here?”(Seven)

“What do you mean!?”(Sol)

“I’m saying that i’m the false god that you guys are hailing.”(Seven)

“Lies!”(Sol)

“Do you want to see the harbinger of destruction then?”(Seven)

“What do you mean!?”(Sol)

Seven instantly teleported all the unconscious people into the city gates, while she took Sol with her in the skies.

“Behold the person you hail!”(Seven)

Sol granted flight by Seven at her side, she collected a lot of mana and is casting a grand magic.

“Zerstorung!”(Seven)

Condensing it all in her hand, it formed a giant dark ball with red veins everywhere.

Throwing it down on the lifeless forest, it destroyed everything upon it creating a giant hole in where the forest last stood.

Seeing below it you can’t see how long the hole goes down, Sol totally surprised can’t utter words before finally bursting in tears.

“I-I finally met you our goddess!”(Sol)

“Don’t call me that, and also keep this a secret.”(Seven)

“Understood Seven-sama!”(Sol)

“I want you to spread the news that it is done by a cult member, also i want you to be my ears and eyes around this continent.”(Seven)

“I understand Seven-sama!”(Sol)

“Call me master instead old creep, i will be contacting you if i need you but for now keep this a secret.”(Seven)

“Gladly Master!”(Sol)

Seeing that the townspeople and adventurer’s are riling up, Seven changed to her Adell form and gone back down with Sol.

After going down she teleported Sol far away and proceeded to go back in the city.

In the next day

Emerging victorious against the goblin king Seven was rewarded with 30 gold coins, and ranked up to B.

Showing awesome results in battle she was hailed as the strongest adventurer in Vesta city.

After reporting the events that transpired in the night, the people who were almost sacrificed felt thankful for being saved by Seven.

She created a fake information saying that the dark ball came from the heavens and destroyed the whole forest.

With no further other proofs they believed her statement, which she also communicated with Sol to spread the news like that too.

Finally going home after all the celebrations, and all the reconstructions with Charles and Draco they finally took a rest.

Going home everyone laying in the sofa, she reminded Charles to train again which dampened the boys hope to finally rest.

Seeing all the events that had transpired were too much different and mind bogging.

Seven took it as a sign that something big is about to happen, that will also dictate on how she could kill the false gods she loathe.

But seeing that the atmosphere and things are fine for now, she ordered Sol too collect information about everything including the ones about the potion.

Seven thinking hard about it hope that it isn’t what she exactly thinks, or else the time for the world to end will approach soon.

10