2-2 Farewell, Vesta City
148 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up in the morning, Seven prepared breakfast for all of them.

Taking a look in the window showing the view of the streets, she was surprised to see a large crowd of people outside her house.

Changing her form and clothes, she greeted the people outside her house.

Turns out they were all the people she saved 2 years ago, grasping news of her leaving Vesta city.

It took her a long time before she finally made them all leave, losing 6 hours of time and was about time for lunch she prepared the food inside their house.

After finally eating lunch she made her way to the guild, about to find where Chloe was she was blocked by the other adventurer’s also hearing news about her leaving.

After 1 hour later

She finally managed to make it through them, being in a bad mood she stomped her way to finding where Chloe is.

Finally spotting her with the guild master Payne, she brought them with her on the guild master office to speak privately.

Cornering both of them she made them talk on how the people that she was leaving the city.

Hearing that Payne shouted out loud because of hearing it, she clobbered Payne’s head unto the table.

Speaking with Chloe about the details on the map, Payne actually prepared a carriage for her and those who would come with her.

Also saying that Count Raymond wants to speak with her, she finished their conversation on them saying something that someone would accompany her.

Making her way to the Lioness estate, she was granted entrance quickly and led her to Count Raymond.

Entering the room, Count Raymond is on his office signing a lot of paperwork’s.

“I heard your leaving Adell.”(Count Raymond)

“Yes i have to check that goblin map.”(A-Seven)

“Also because you like to travel right?”(Count Raymond)

“Yeah you got that right, i’m surprised that you remembered that.”(A-Seven)

“I do take note of very important people, and also thank you for all of what you did for us for the past  2 years.”(Count Raymond)

“It’s been a pleasure to me too.”(A-Seven)

They both stand up and shamed each other’s hands.

“I will be keeping that house open for you always, remember that you have a place here in this city.”(Count Raymond)

“Thank you Count.”(A-Seven)

Bidding farewell and leaving the lioness estate, she also moved to the street stalls in which she always buys food from.

Being greeted by gloomy faces they soon started to cry, which means everyone she’s gonna past through now will totally react on her leaving them.

She greeted the blacksmith who cried at the instant sight of her, the item shop granny which treated her like her own daughter, and also the guards she got to work with.

Everyone of them is saddened by the fact that she is leaving them.

Making Seven regret ever sharing about it, where she could have silently be gone as always like she did before.

Noticing it she thought that since her awakening she changed a lot, taking in a disciple, saving people from danger, caring for others, this surprised her the most.

She was genuinely attached to living here, which she could never do after all she still needs to take down the foolish gods.

Making a break for it going home quickly, she reached her house about almost dinner time.

Going in the house she was greeted by Charles, Draco, and Chloe??

She was surprised to see the brown haired clerk looking girl in the house.

“Adell-sama, i’m actually the assigned person who would Ben going with you.”(Chloe)

“When was this decided?”(A-Seven)

“Actually after you left, Guild master said that i’m the only one who mostly knows you that’s why I’m coming with you he said.”(Chloe)

Thinking about it Seven was in deep thought, before Charles stomach roared like a dragon starved for food.

Breaking her thoughts she laughed at the sudden growl of his stomach, ordering all of them to sit down on the table and chairs she started cooking food.

After 30 minutes later

Finally done washing the dishes, Chloe told her that she would be sleeping with them because the carriage would arrive early morning at Seven’s house.

Seven took note of it already since she saw a large brown knapsack on the corner of the room, making her sleep on the couch she then gone up to sleep in her bed.

Knock! knock!

She heard knocking on her door and stood right up to open it, meeting Charles in his blue pajamas in front of her.

“Teacher can we still say goodbye to everyone tomorrow? I’m gonna miss all of them.”(Charles)

Smiling at the boy said she patted his head, she lowered herself upon eye level to the boy.

“Yes you can and i’m sure everyone would also say goodbye to us.”(A-Seven)

“Thank you teacher.”(Charles)

“Now sleep kiddo we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow morning.”(A-Seven)

Bidding him goodbye Charles got back to his room to sleep.

Seven was glad that the boy was happy being here in Vesta city, and made him almost want to stay forever.

Going back to her bed she took her sleep to prepare herself tomorrow morning.

Early morning

Woking up she prepared everything quickly, managing Charles needs too while at it.

Chloe not waking up she took the blanket covering her and fell down to the ground with a loud thud.

Waking up instantly from the pain she swiftly prepared too.

Finally managing to be prepared and ready, they finally heard a carriage outside the house and moved outside.

Greeting them with the whole people of Vesta city, Charles happy to see everyone started saying goodbye which was also followed by Seven.

Putting all of their stuff on the carriage, and managing to say goodbye shortly to everyone they embarked the carriage and started to move.

With all the people following behind them, they were taking their last moments to see both Seven and Charles again in the city.

Finally leaving through the north gate, Seven shouted one last goodbye to all of them that made everyone smile including her.

I would never forget you people, and that adds one more reason why i should end those false gods Seven thoughts.

Chloe saying that their travel to Cranum city would be consisted of 3 whole days, she took a nap while Charles was watching the scenery.

Seven watched them both before turning to her own thoughts, thinking about everything she would need to deal with next.

The mysterious potions, the goblins, and Charles shit kind of a brother she thinks about how she would deal with all of them.

7