2-3 The darkness finally Moves
171 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the midst of a hollow forest, there were about 20 people running away from a group of evil entities.

They kept leaping up on trees to another tree, moving faster than any human to chase the people.

One of them leapt down and managed to get a hold of one, suddenly opening its mouth revealing its extremely sharp teeth. It started eating it by biting off its throat spilling blood everywhere and ate it’s head bits by bits while the other monsters of it’s kind kept chasing the other humans.

Now numbering 19 they all split up to groups, one group consisted of 7 people and the others consisted of 4.

3 groups of 4 people moved in split ways, in the north, west, and east while the 7 people group consisted of knights.

Making time for the others, the knights fought back against the evil entities that looks like a human but has only mouths and our all colored black with red veins on there body.

The first knight tried to slice the monster horizontally only to be clawed in his stomach, it’s claw staying on his stomach took a hold of his intestines and dragged it out and ate it.

Leaving the dead knight limp and felled to the ground in which the monster took pleasure in eating it, the other knights also fought but were each overwhelmed by the sheer number of monsters.

One knight managed to slice a monster from its left side and slashed it through to cut its body into two. Only to be surprised that it regenerated it’s own legs, while it’s real lower body create itself a new upper body both monsters bite and dismembered each parts of his body and ate them.

Hearing the screams of the knights dying the 3 remaining groups kept on running away, the east group was quickly chased by 3 monsters thinking that they might never overrun it they took battle positions.

This group consisted 2 mages and 2 knights, the knights moved forward as defenders while the mages started casting their spells.

Both knights put their shield on front and wait for the monsters to advance near them before using their shield bash on them. 

Knocking the 3 monsters down the 2 mages casted a lightning spell and a fire spell, the lightning spell hit one and only damaged it quickly healing its wound from the spell.

The fire spell burned the two monsters close to each other and incinerated both of them quickly leaving only ashes behind.

“Everyone use only fire spells! Its their weakness! Milord and Lady Lei please get out of here safely!”(Mage)

She used an item that looks like a stone but can be used for long distance communication, informing everyone and also their Masters on the important information.

After the mage relayed the information, a swarm of monsters appeared making both the mages cast their fire spells quickly.

They managed to burn the monsters from the front but didn’t notice the monsters behind them, swiftly being bitten on the left side of her head it clenched it’s mouth and removed the half of her head gushing out blood and showing her innards.

The other mage and 2 knights were all quickly eaten by the other monsters each part of their bodies distributed to each monster to eat.

Only managing to hear static Lord Ferdinand of the noble family Gallum feared the worst for his people, his wife and his newborn daughter.

“Quran stay with me, Lei please get our daughter to safety Frei please protect her.”(Lord Ferdinand)

“No! We’re leaving her both together! I won’t let my daughter have the experience of not having a father!”(Lady Lei)

“We can’t let our daughter grow with no parents at all too! That’s why please love get out of here quickly!”(Lord Ferdinand)

“No! I’m not leaving you behind!”(Lady Lei)

“Frei please, i’m counting on you.”(Lord Ferdinand)

“Let’s go Lady Lei!”(Frei)

Frei forcefully dragged her to leave making the child wake up from its sleep and cried out loudly.

Hearing the sudden cry of the child, the monsters heard it making all of them move towards them.

Noticing this the west group started shouting out louder, while their mage started exploding trees near them to lure the monsters to them.

Lord Ferdinand being thankful for the loyalty of his men told Frei to get his wife and daughter to safety again.

Hearing the order again Frei dragged her Lady with her, Lei noticing it’s meaningless anymore also started running away with Frei.

She noticed the look on her husbands face, which she always see when he’s determined to do something no matter how dangerous it is.

Saying her last goodbye silently to her husband her tears started flowing while running, carrying her daughter in her arms who’s only about 1 month old saddened by the fact her daughter won’t ever meet her father.

Ferdinand smiled at them finally running away, wishing that he was there to see his daughter grow up and marry the man she loves.

Breaking him out of his thinking about his daughter, he’s communication stone lighted up and only heard the last screams of his men dying.

Leaving only him and Quran as the last stand against the monsters, for the safety of his wife and daughter he started chanting a fire class grand spell.

Quran one of his most trusted men is a very strong monk, wearing his metal gauntlets he prepared himself to face the monsters off while his master is chanting the spell.

Quran shouted loudly like a battle howl and taunted all the monsters into coming to them.

Quran then dashed forward and swiftly punched the nearest monster, sending it flying away he did a roundhouse kick on the monsters coming for him.

Ferdinand hastened his chants to quickly aid Quran, creating a strong barrier around him he also casted a barrier for Quran.

Noticing that he has a barrier on he quickly used his skill buffs on himself, increasing all of his stat parameters he continued pounding his fists on each monster that comes in contact with him.

“Quran come here now!”(Lord Ferdinand)

Finally done chanting his spell it’s now ready to be cast, Quran quickly moved inside the barrier he created finally making him able to cast his spell.

Ferdinand about to shout his spell was suddenly pierced by an arrow on his head, the archer was in the tree and pierced the barrier quickly killing Ferdinand.

Ferdinand’s last thoughts were the safety of his wife and daughter, dying with a shocked face and an arrow on his forehead he fell on the ground.

“Milord! Where are you bastard!”(Quran)

Bewildered by the death of his master, Quran quickly looked who killed his master spotting the archer in the tree.

Using his special ability he used Dragons roar, focusing all of his power in his inner body letting the ki flow in.

He bursted with extreme ki energy destroying everything near him, also hitting on where the archer was injuring it.

Killing all the monsters near him, he quickly gone limp because of the power drain in using his special ability.

Suddenly hearing footsteps and seen two legs in front of him he looked up only to be surprised.

Standing in front of him was like those monsters but has eyes and a face, it’s eyes glimmered crimson red staring right into his soul and quickly killed him by making its arm a blade decapitating his head away from his body.

Quran finally died leaving no one  to prevent the monsters chasing Frei and Lady Lei.

Far away from where the monsters are, Frei and Lei finally managed to get too far away from the monsters.

Taking a break to catch a hold of their breaths, they suddenly heard a loud explosion.

“Was that Quran?”(Lady Lei)

“Yes i’m sure of that power, which means we need to move again Lady Lei!”(Frei)

“Alright, lead on!”(Lady Lei)

Gaining approval she led her master outside of the forest, almost near Cramen City.

Finally getting a glimpse of the city she was smiling because finally she can get her daughter to safety.

Only for her to suddenly gasp from shock with also rei following her reaction, spotting a large army of monsters that they faced earlier charging to the city.

Frei sensed a presence almost near them dragging her master away again to escape.

Only to be suddenly blocked by the same humanoid monster that killed Ferdinand and Quran.

Frei pushed her master away and used all of her power in creating a barrier for her, Lei surprised by the sudden situation fell down to the ground.

When she looked up Frei was already sliced horizontally by the monster splashing blood everywhere, Lei too scared on what transpired slapped herself to regain her bearings.

Taking a huge gamble she took a blue crystal from her pouch and focused her whole mana unto it.

“If i would die today i’d rather do my best to get my daughter to live!”(Lady Lei)

Using all of her mana she’s created an extremely strong barrier on her child, using the crystal after that her daughter was enveloped in bright blue light and vanished.

“Someone please save my daughter and take care of her.”(Lady Lei)

Lei said smiling before the barrier finally broke and the monster made his other arm a blade too.

Lei regretted that she wasn’t there for her daughter anymore and closed her eyes accepting her demise on the monster before her.

That night made a huge mark in history because of the sudden appearance of this new monsters.

On the next day in the morning

Seven woke up suddenly feeling a large gathering of mana near them, seeing everyone still asleep she made her way to it.

Reaching a beautiful forest going to where she sensed it, she reached a clearing and there she spotted a baby fully covered by white cloth protected by a barrier.

7