2-6 Dirty Nobles
148 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally done with her talk with the guild master, Chloe was surprised to hear Adell’s voice getting angry over something making the guild master Boris make his way outside. 

Seeing the guild master rushed quickly to Adell she knew someone might have caused a commotion and picked a fight with her.

 After the noble girl was taken away the crowd of adventurer’s thanked Adell quietly because she shushed them all up pointing at Laura sleeping.

After the crowd was gone Chloe walker over to where Adell and Charles is, seeing also the guild master Boris making their way to them he might be explaining who was that person earlier.

“So what happened this time Adell?”(Chloe)

“That bratty scum badmouthed my daughter.”(A-Seven)

“That bratty scum is also the daughter of Baron Meisler.”(Boris)

Boris finally reached in front of them, Seven only noticed how he looked now.

With a 6 feet tall average body looking 30 yrs old, having a masculine face, brown hair, black eyes, and wearing a full plate armor with his helm on his hands.

He looks more like a knight for Seven, Laura suddenly grasping her hair she snapped out of it and looked at her baby again with a beautiful smile.

“Adell i know that you love your daughter very much but please listen first.”(Boris)

“Fine make it quick and lower your voice, you might wake her up.”(A-Seven)

“Ehem, as i was saying Frederica monteblanc is the daughter of Baron Meisler richest merchant noble here in Stormhelm city.”(Boris)

Explaining to them that the father Baron Meisler always pays someone to kill the people who make a move against them specifically mercenaries, and assassins.

“Thanks for the tip then i’m gonna handle it when the time comes. So now where can we stay and eat some food?”(A-Seven)

“You can sleep here in the guild for now. We have extra rooms for guests here i will show it to you.”(Boris)

Leading them to the guest rooms they were surprised to see that the guild’s guest rooms are comparable to the 5 star inn’s on Vesta City.

Occupying those rooms Boris left to do his job while Seven and the others finally took a rest.

When suddenly baby Laura started crying, Seven didn’t know what to do since she had already been cradling the baby.

When Chloe took a look on the baby’s butt, jackpot the smell of the accursed poop spread out the room clouding the whole room of its stench making everyone left the room as soon as possible.

Chloe called for cleaners to clean some of the poop that fell to the ground, while Seven found the nearest bathroom to clean baby Laura butt.

It took her 30 minutes in making sure she was clean which was the same for the cleaners who cleaned the damn room.

They moved to the next room near it and finally took a rest from the recent emergency that had transpired.

“Wow that was too much! How come that baby’s poop was too strong that it surrounded the whole room instantly.”(Chloe)

“Maybe because she had been hiding it for long since she might have been cleaned by her parents before i found her.”(A-Seven)

“I see, well we should now take a rest there’s a big day ahead of us tomorrow. What will you do about baby Laura Adell?”(Chloe)

“I’m taking her with me again, nothing is more safer for her to be with me than being left to others.”(A-Seven)

“If that’s you want, good night.”(Chloe)

They all bid each other good night and finally slept the night. Seven slept in the bed with Draco while Charles was in another bed, and baby Laura was in the crib Seven created sleeping soundly after the tragic poop incident.

Smiling upon the sight of the baby, she would play with the baby again tomorrow and cradle her like she’s her own daughter.

Meanwhile in a noble’s estate

“Frederica! What happened to my daughter!?”(Baron Meisler)

“She had angered Adell milord, A rank adventurer from Vesta city.”(Knight)

“Why did nobody stop her!? Doesn’t she’s know who my daughter is!?”(Baron Meisler)

“Nobody would try to stop Adell milord after all her name has spread through all adventurer guilds.”(Guards)

“Hmm if she thinks everything is already fine then that bitch would die easily. Call the Vish brothers i have a contract for them.”(Baron Meisler)

Under the orders of Baron Meisler the Vish brothers came armed with black hooded cloak covering their faces.

“I want you to kill the adventurer Adell! Bring me her head and i will give you 10,000 gold! There’s an extra if you kill the people close to her.”(Baron Meisler)

Taking the contract the Vish brothers disappeared by a smoke enveloping their whole body turning them to dogs.

Heh the Vish brothers are known for their stealthy quick kills, even the highest ranked knights in this easy city can’t win against them. It would be only a matter of time before that bitch is dead Baron Meisler thoughts.

The time finally reached midnight and everyone is already asleep, while 3 black dogs roam the city and finally reached the adventurer’s guild moving to the alley nearby.

Reaching their destination they finally changed back to their true forms, climbing the building and using silence around the area they silently broke the windows and entered the guild.

Looking at the guest rooms peering one sight on each room, they finally found a room with people on it.

Slowly they entered to silently check if that’s there target, when they finally reach a bed with a black haired woman sleeping soundly.

After confirming it that it’s her they silently unsheathe their swords, when suddenly all of them can’t move their bodies only one thought entered their minds and that she was already expecting them.

“Are you people really highly paid assassins? Or are they just exaggerating too much because you did well in killing people in this city?”(A-Seven)

Moving out of the bed standing in front of them is Adell their target, She approached one of them and took its sword.

“Now i will only disable the paralyze spell in your mouth, i want you to tell me who sent you in this recorder of mine.”(A-Seven)

“I won’t tell you bitch!”(Vish brother 3)

She quickly used silence and impaled the sword through his mouth. Piercing through to the other side of his head and spilling blood to the floor, she paralyzed the two brothers mouth instantly to prevent their mouths from shouting.

“Shush now, before i kill you 2 instantly too i don’t want to wake up my daughter and my disciple.”(A-Seven)

She disabled the spell again and moved to another Vish brother.

“Now please tell me, who is the person that sent you?”(A-Seven)

The Second brother tried to spit at Seven which she quickly closed his mouth, leaving his tongue still outside and biting it from the sudden close making it bleed a lot.

Seven then forced his mouth to truly close cutting his tongue in the process. Blood starts to drip from his mouth in which Seven used silence again so that her daughter won’t hear his wailing cries.

Annoyed by the man Seven decapitated his head, rolling his head to the floor near to the last alive brother of theirs.

Seven finally looked upon the last of them, already crying and too scared to witness his brother’s head in the floor beside him he closed his eyes.

“Now your the last one, but i think your the same with your brothers aren’t you? Then i will grant you a swift death.”(A-Seven)

Seven quickly appeared beside him and slowly lifted the sword over her head.

He was trying to speak but can’t due to the paralyze spell, which Seven disabled now to let him speak.

“I will tell you! Please don-!”(Vish brother 1)

Seven covered his mouth and dismembered his arm with her sword.

Only managing to make muffled sounds while screaming his mouth that was covered up.

“Didn’t i tell you to speak quietly? Don’t do it again if you don’t want to see your body from the floor.”(A-Seven)

The man nodded quickly and Seven stopped his arm from bleeding.

Making him speak again, he admitted that Baron Meisler sent them to kill her and also the people close to her as a bonus.

She recorded everything he said into the item she created that can record voices.

When he was done speaking she let him go from the spell making him fall to the ground.

“I want you to change your way of living or else i will be going to hunt you personally and kill you off.”(A-Seven)

Recognizing that she spared him he silently left the guild building.

I’m being too merciful now maybe because this kids changed me Seven thoughts.

She then moved to clean off all the mess that had transpired this midnight and report everything tomorrow morning.

But for now she likes to enjoy sleeping with her newly adopted baby daughter and gaze into her cuteness.

7