3-3 Briefing
110 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The staff had started to go up to her office for the plans she wants to talk about. When everyone is finally there Seven began her briefing.

“Everyone! Our master will now begin the briefing.”(Sol)

All of them focused at once to their master.

“I will be talking about the plan in defending the mansion, also i will need some men who would go with my clone in Vesta City.”(Seven)

“Let me handpick the men for that mission Master.”(Sol)

“Alright, I assume everyone here is good at fighting? If there are some who aren’t you will be hiding in the basement.”(Seven)

Everyone takes a look with each other before Seven required their attention again.

“For those who can’t fight please leave the room at once. We will be keeping you safe so there is no need to worry. I don’t want you to panic in knowing more about this.”(Seven)

All the staff that were unable to fight left the room, the ones who were left then grouped up in order so they can all listen to their master’s briefing.

“Stacy are the traps prepared?”(Seven)

“Yes, there are about 40 traps in total around the mansion. There are 20 inside that the staff already know about. I will be arming the ones inside when they finally try to get in.”(Stacy)

“I see, Luke how about the information about their hideout? Is it on the clear?”(Seven)

“Yes, we can now strike against them anytime we want. The men for the raid are also prepared, while we have some recently new recruits that can manage the information we get there.”(Luke)

“Then that’s good, everyone that can fight you all heard them. I want you to train yourselves more, I don’t want anyone dying when they attack understood?”(Seven)

All the staff nodded and they left at once leaving only the 3 closest people to her.

“Stacy, I don’t want anyone getting near my room. I will be taking care of Laura and i don’t want her eyes to be stained with the sight of blood as long as she’s a child.”(Seven)

“I will add some additional traps and put some of our strongest men near your room.”(Stacy)

“Good, Luke i want you to organize the raid force and i want you to deal with them swiftly. Make sure to leave their leader alive i need the information inside their head.”(Seven)

“Yes master, i shall now organize the men.”(Luke)

“Sol you will be going with my clone instead, i need you to spread the news that the gods they are serving right now aren’t true.”(Seven)

“In what way can we make the people lost their faith in them? It’s been a long history for them and would make it harder for people to lose faith on them.”(Sol)

“Then we strike with our own representative of a god. Let me handle that when the time comes just message me when your about to do it.”(Seven)

“I understand master!”(Sol)

“Stacy and Sol go do your tasks for now, tomorrow i want everything prepared.”(Seven)

Stacy and Sol nodded, leaving at once to complete their tasks. Seven sat on her chair and focused all of her mind into her inner self.

Azus? Can you hear me? Answer to me now, i need you answer my questions right now. I know that you have regained a little bit of your powers, if you want my full cooperation speak to me now.

Seven waits for him to speak, she felt a link between her and she focused herself into the link. Meeting up with the one she wanted to talk to.

“I want to congratulate you on a good job eliminating Gallium’s experiments and men.”(Azus)

“Yeah yeah i know. I don’t need your congratulations, i need to know how many exactly are the gods here in this continent?”(Seven)

“3 if i am certain on the parts of my body inside of them.”(Azus)

“Are you sure they won’t mind each other’s business? This is after all might be their death you know?”(Seven)

“If they do move, i will warn you at once. But because of their own prides i don’t think they will. Besides you still have that special ability don’t you? I’m sure you can take them.”(Azus)

“Hmm, i’m not too sure about that. Anyways i’m going to order the men to attack their hideouts. I want to bring Gallium down first because of his loathsome experiments.”(Seven)

“I’m counting on you.”(Azus)

“I know after all, we need to eliminate those false gods at once. Before they managed to open that realm.”(Seven)

After speaking with Azus, Seven unlinked with him and returned back to the bed.

7