Prologue World Champion
210 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Welcome ladies and gentlemen, and the rest of you abominations!” shouted announcer 1. He was a silver owl-human.

The coliseum was packed full of humans, demi-humans, and non-humans. Every single seat was taken by at least 1 individual. Many of the smaller beings were all sharing the same seat by sitting all over each other. Some huge asshole was taking up 10 seats on the stand. Even the stairways to the seat were all filled with other creatures. It was so crowded, that you can feel the breaths of everyone on you. Everyone was being pushed against each other with fights breaking out non-stop in the audience.

There were at least 1 million humans, and monsters inside this coliseum.

Some of the living creatures died in the stands trying to watch this game. It was most likely at least 10% of the audience will end up killing each other. But none of the coliseum’s security even cared for that. All the audience members already knew what is going to happen if they dare try to watch this match.

Outside the coliseum, there were so many humans and monsters trying to storm inside the coliseum. They were all being killed by the powerful security members when getting too close. It’s not like the outside spectators were just letting themselves be killed. The battlefield was so bloody outside that it looked like a war zone between 2 great superpower nations. All of the nation’s leaders were also inside watching this game.

Everyone else all over the world was watching the finals on their screens. Viewership was almost 76% of the world’s population which was 27 billion viewers.

Inside the coliseum, everyone was screaming their heads off for the long-awaited finals of the world fighting tournament. It was the once in a world opportunity that happens only once a year. All over the earth, all of the strongest people, and monsters gathered to fight in this tournament. For a chance to win the ultimate title of being called the ‘world champion’. You will receive so much fame and money that you might as well be called world president too.

“ We have a new underdog challenger this year. He has killed every single opponent just to make it here to the finals! This had never happened before with a new challenger,” said the owl-human.

“ But will he be able to kill the previous world’s strongest champion? So far 99.99% of the viewers have voted that he will win this tournament once again on Tweeter,” said announcer 2. She was a cool beauty cat-girl. Blue hair, and cat ears on her head. All the male audience members moaned at her voice. She was also this tournament’s prize.

“ Without further ado. Please welcome the underdog Mora!!! A 7 meters tall green snake with 4 arms!” yelled the silver owl.

“ And welcome the previous world’s strongest champion Willow!!! A normal-plain looking human!” added the cat-girl.

In the arena, Mora was busy flexing his 4 guns on his 4 arms. He didn't even bother with looking at his opponent.

“ Hey, Mora! You dumb ugly snake. You should pay attention, or else I will kill you so fast that your mom won’t even remember giving birth to you.”

Mora did not respond to the pesky human’s taunt. He continued you on flexing his many muscles all over his body, not caring about anything. But he did care about 1 thing. It was to kill all the humans in this world.

“ Ignoring me? I am the world champion! I was reincarnated into this world and became the strongest instantly. I am the main character of this world and you will bow before me! 

“ Let the battle begin!” shouted the cat-girl.

The moment the battle started. Mora took out his 4 guns on his 4 arms and slithers around Willow at a super high speed. Willow launched his super magical explosion, blowing up the entire battlefield.

But Mora took no damage from that attack. He then stops behind the human, looking at his tasty head. Willow quickly dashed into him to slay the snake’s head off. As the sword made contact with Mora’s neck, the blade held still. Willow tried taking his sword out but Mora grabbed him with 1 of his arm, crushing his spine, and tossing him across the battlefield.

Willow got up and immediately used recovery skills that brought him back to perfect condition.

“ You’re seriously looking down on me? Fight me coward!”

Mora still hasn’t responded. He was perfectly calm, and his heat-detecting eyes were busy studying all the humans and demi-humans in the audience that he wanted to kill.

Willow shot his famed death laser. His specialty one-hit kill move that is impossible to dodge. It was an overpowered broken skill that let him kill anyone he wanted. Mora took the hit, and still suffered no damages.

“ What! How are you still alive?!”

Mora grew bored with toying around and aimed at Willow with his 4 assault rifles.

“ Bullets cannot even hurt me! Dumb Sna-”

POW-POW-POW-POW-POW-POW-POW-(x100)

Before Willow finished talking, Mora shot hundreds of bullets into Willow, killing him instantly.

The roaring of the audience came to complete silence, as Mora casually slithers onto the winner’s block.

“... it looks like the world champion is dead and Mora is the new world champion!” announced the owl-human.

A beautiful young human girl presented Mora with a rainbow-colored medal. Mora accepted the medal with disdain.

The 2 announcers ran up to Mora asking him an endless amount of questions. Mora found it very annoying. He wanted to continue his goal in eradicating the human race including the demi-humans.

“ Please say something Mora!” begged the cat-girl.

“ As the world champion, I will kill all the humans in this world.”

Silence fell before the entire audience once again, and even the whole world was silent. Humans were the strongest race in this world and enjoyed great privileges. Originally, there were never any humans in this world, they were all reincarnated here and only brought destruction. They even mated with the original inhabitants creating the new demi-human races that were the 2nd strongest. However, the monster races were enslaved or killed.

Ironically, Mora was originally a human who had reincarnated as a snake. He witnessed and suffered endless cruelty from humans. It was then he decided to become the savior of the original world.

“ ...You’re joking right Mora? I mean… I am one of the tournament’s prizes, a cool beauty that all males would die for,” replied the cat-girl.

“ You’re right… I will take you home.”

“Yay!” cheered the cat-girl.

Mora ignored the endless barrages of questions and finally thought to himself.

I guess there are no humans stronger than me, might as well kill them all now.

He first aimed his 4 rifles at the human nation leaders, shooting and killing them instantly. Then shot at all the other humans in the stand. Which are made up of 30% humans, 25% demi-humans, and the rest are monsters. An endless barrage of bullets was unleashed, and death counts of humans started going up. No bullets ever hit any of the monsters because Mora has perfect aim.

The cat-girl prize fell to the ground with her pants soaked. Mora gave her one last look before putting a bullet through her head. He then killed the girl who put on his medal and the last announcer owl person before he flew away.

The whole world was shocked that the new world champion began slaughtering the humans. All of the world’s human nations quickly gathered their strongest people to kill Mora. There was an army of at least 10 million humans gathering and marching their way to kill Mora. Yet Mora waited for them while he was still in the coliseum’s battleground.

The human army threw countless spells, skills, and attacks against Mora. It was futile, nothing worked. Mora was still standing there, shooting his 4 rifles at them. The range of his perfect bullet aim was at least 10 km. It pierces through all the barriers, armors, and whatever defense the humans had put up.

Countless thousands of humans were dying every blink of the eye. At this rate, the entire army will perish in 1 day. After nearly 50% of the army has died, they wanted to retreat. But Mora wouldn’t let them all run free. He hunted down the fleeing humans but only managed to kill 70% of them. The rest of the humans ran free.

Mora didn’t worry at all. He knew that they will all eventually die at his hands.

After the carnage, Mora took a stroll through the city once filled with humans.

Most of the monsters were still afraid of Mora, and few were even daring to remain close to him. Yet there was 1 monster who approached the bloody 4 arm snake. She was formerly a slave for her human master. A 6-meter tall green snake with 4 arms like Mora.

“ Please marry me Mora,” asked the female snake.

She knew that this was her only chance of becoming Mora’s wife. All the other monster girls would no doubt try to marry Mora as well.

“ Sure.”

It was the first time Mora has met a green snake like himself. She was so pretty that Mora felt extremely lucky. Together they both began to live life as a happy couple.

It was the start of a new journey where monsters will finally rule the earth once more.

4