A Pleasant Friend
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mahiko Shin an intelligent highschooler who always comes first in class but has no friends because he always read books. Sometimes his so- called friends come to talk to him because they want him to do thier homework.

One day when he was returning home from school:

Ahh this book was so great I like it! The MC friends were so nice to him and helpful also. The MC of this book is totally opposite of me he has so many friends but I have null.

I wish I have so many friends just like him one day boys and girls both and all class talk to me and like me not just because of studies.

But as if it is going to happen.

At home:

"I am home"

"Welcome Shin! go wash your hands and have some snacks."

"Okay Mom, I got it."

By the way from where this noise is coming from? It's seem like it's television's sound may be my sister is watching television.

Dhump Dhump(foot steps noise)

"Hey Mishi! Are you watching your favourite program, If not then can see some news."

"Yes, I am watching my favourite program and you can't see news. You can watch it with me if you want to wait for your turn."

"Looks like I have to wait so it's better for time pass by watching it."

Telivision program:

"I want a real Jin! Who fullfill my demands."

Shuu(falling sound)
Thum(the noise of hitting the head)

"What's with that that fall on my head from sky? Oh it's a lamp! I think god listened my request and really sent me a Jin."

Huh,what this program is based on putting randomly stuff and made a program as if it is going to run for long. I don't know why Mishi like this?

What's with that Jin idea there is no such foolish creature like Jin who fullfill your any wish for free. I think I should do my homework instead of watching this shit.

"Hey Mishi! I am going in my room to do my homework. You continue watching."

"Okay!"

At Shin's Room:

Finally I have completed my homework! But I don't have any book to read now I think I should read ebooks on my mobile.

"I want a Jin, who fullfill my wishes!"

Ahh, Why I am remembering that program character voice. I don't know why but I want know more about Jin? Let's first start with that they even exist.

Mummle Mummle(Shin's mumering sound while reading)

I was right! There is no such thing like Jin in real life it's all a myth. Wait a minute what's this?
Get your personal Jin for one year free of cost!

Hahahaha( laughing sound)

What's with this website? What they think they are telling people to get a Jin? What with that nonsense this is surely a fake website made by hackers. But I will give a try so to get fully assured that there is no Jin in this world.

Ahh what's it saying to give your mobile number, adress and name that's all. Wierd usually such type of fake websites tell us to give some amount and buy and then you will get your stuff but this website is odd.

At Midnight:

"Hey, kid wake up! I am here as you ordered. Now wake up!"

"Ahh, who is he?(yawning) at midnight."

"I am Jin as you wanted and ordered."

"Aaaaaah! A cat is talking to me and flying in air? Looks like I am dreaming I should get back to sleep."

"Hey kid! Why was you shouting that loud at midnight and hey! Wake up I want to fullfill your wish"

"Hey, tell me am I dreaming again?"

"NO! It's real kid."

"Wait a moment let me pinch me."

Squeez(pinching sound)

Ahh it hurts! Looks like I am not dreaming but how can a cat fly in air and talking? I have to ask.

"Hey, who are you? How a cag is flying and talking?"

" I am your Jin as you have ordered on our website. Why was you so surprised to see me?"

"Whaaat! A Jin from that website? How can even this is possible Jin doesn't even exist I have read it on internet it's only a myth."

"Well, they exist as you are seeing me. It means they exist. Okay so which wish you want me to fullfill A car, Money, Power, etc?"

"Oh, wish? I want to have many friends both boys and girls and want to become most popular guy in my school!"

"Huh? What a wierd you asked kid! I wasn't expecting something like that. But since it's your wish and its my duty to fullfil it."

" I will try my best to make your wish come true. Okay, now you can go back to sleep and from tomorrow your this dream will start to become true!"


From this night everything start to changes in Shin's life.


       Next Chapter: The New Student

0