Prologue
255 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the River of Time, there were many different regions.

Across those regions, there were time beasts. These time beasts are the native habitats in the River of Time.

At the source of the River of Time was the present. It's said that if one were to go against the flow of Time, they could go back to the past.

The River of Time flows to the future. As one travels down the stream of Time, they move forward from the present, approaching the future.

As such, the River of Time flowed endlessly.

There were not many things one could do at the River of Time. A single wrong move could compromise the lifespan of one's life. If one decided to go against one's fate and forcefully moved to the future, they would lose their lifespan. If one decided to go to the past, the repercussions would be even worse.

Because of the level of danger, the River of Time was classified as a forbidden region by even the most powerful heroes.

However, one man was unrestricted by this rule. He was Lord of Time. The title given to him by the world was [Majestic Elusive Season].

This was the only thing many knew about him. His title was revered across the world, but other facts about him remained a mystery...

3