2.1 That Day, Back In the Past
1.4k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(System, what's this world like?)

Fei Qianchi was actually excited for this world. He was just hoping that it would be a much more different role than the one he played when he was Bai Mengxiang. 

[Host, I will send you the information before I send you to the world.]

Fei Qianchi kept silent, awaiting the information as he felt a jumble of memories enter his head and he winced. Then, the storyline unfolded.

Avian, a young boy who suffered from a heart condition was the main character in this world. He had an older brother, Andy, though their relationship was not so well. Avian was loved by everyone, except Andy, and this caused a strain in their relationship as brothers. Andy was older than Avian by two years, but he was much more mature, or, much colder than the bright and cheerful, Avian.

Avian met Daniel, the male lead, when they entered the same high school. After meeting a few times, they slowly fell in love. It was during this time that Andy moved to go study abroad. 

After Avian turned twenty, his heart condition worsened, and he was put into the hospital. His heart was in such a bad condition, he needed a heart transplant in order to survive. Andy came back from abroad, and it was revealed that he had a matching heart with Avian, but Andy was unwilling to give up his heart, or more to say, his life for Avian, he didn't feel like he should have to.

Avian was then put into a deep sleep, waiting for a matching heart in order to begin the heart transplant surgery.

While Avian was unconscious, Andy tricks Daniel into marrying him. Andy makes a bargain that he would transfer his heart to Avian if Daniel married him for one year. Daniel agreed, though reluctantly.

But, not even three months later, a heart donor was found to have a matching heart with Avian and they begun the surgery. In this process, Daniel divorced Andy, telling their family about what Andy had done, which caused Andy to fall into depression. Andy killed himself by overdosing.

While Andy died, Avian and Daniel got married, adopted four children in their lifetime and lived happily ever after. 

Fei Qianchi is in the body of the villain, Andy, brother of the main character, Avian. 

Andy had been in love with Daniel for longer than Avian, and when they got together, Andy was filled with envy, but suppressed his feelings and moved abroad. When Avian is in a comatose state, Andy takes this chance to gain Daniel. Avian needed a matching heart to survive, if not, he would die after a few years. 

Andy had a matching heart with Avian.

Andy told Daniel that if Daniel were to marry him, after one year, Andy would give his heart to Avian. Daniel didn't want to agree to this at first, but since he loved Avian so much, he agreed.

Andy was older than Avian by two years, while Daniel was the same age as Andy.

When Andy and Daniel asked to get married to each other, their families agreed. The reason they agreed was because they hadn't known that Avian and Daniel were in a relationship.

After getting married, they move into the same house, but this only helped Daniel not hide his disgust towards Andy. He always reminded Andy that the only reason they were married was because of his heart.

Although Andy was told this so many times, he still continued acting like a good husband. He took good care of Daniel, but when Daniel mentioned Avian, his heart would get cold. 

From birth to now, his family had always liked Avian better than him. Because of Avian's heart issues, he was treated delicately by his family. If Avian wanted something, he would get it. If Avian cried, everyone would swarm over to help him.

Andy had always felt pain whenever he saw this. 

They were born from the same parents but only one truly got their love. 

Andy had to learn to become the next heir, he had to pretend to smile even when he was hurt. He sometimes doubted that he was even his parent's child. 

Andy had to learn to live with no one's help. His family may take care of him, but he saw the looks in their eyes. Those eyes that stared at Avian with love and care turned empty when they looked at him. Even when Avian was just born, even when he was just a kid, he understood that his parents didn't like him as much.

He envied Avian. Avian, who had always got what he could never have.

Andy had fallen in love with Daniel when they were just little kids. He remembered it clear as day, the first time he had saw the young Daniel. 

On that day, Andy had ran away from home after accidentally breaking Avian's toy, which caused Avian to cry and in turn, his parents scolded him. But it wasn't just scolding, his mother had slapped him in the face, yelling hurtful words that should never be said to a young child like him.

Though Andy didn't cry, after his mother finished yelling at him, she screamed at him to get away from Avian, before she walked over to hug Avian and consoled him. 

Andy ran away to his quiet place, not crying, not saying a word, but his heart was in pain. Just as he was sitting so quietly, a voice came from behind the bush and a head popped out. That young boy was Daniel, the Daniel that hadn't hate Andy yet.

Daniel had talked to Andy, and seeing how Andy seemed down, Daniel had tried to lift his mood. For the first time in forever, Andy had smiled and laughed. Something that he had never done since the moment Avian was born.

When the time came to leave, Daniel had left before Andy.

Andy asked for his name, and Daniel had turned back and told Andy with a big smile, "Daniel Lovensci, my name is Daniel. After this, you must remember my name, and also, try to smile more. Someone as handsome as you should always be happy."

Ever since that day, Daniel's image was imprinted into Andy's heart, and years later, even though Daniel had forgotten about Andy, Andy still remembered the one person who had told him to smile more. 

When they met once more, it was like a flame had been lit within Andy's heart.

Slowly and slowly, he fell in love with Daniel more and more, and he finally believed that he could find happiness in this world too. After all, Andy had never felt happiness but only envy and jealousy.

When Daniel got into a relationship with Avian, Andy was crushed. Though Daniel didn't remember that moment from when they were younger, Andy had held onto that day. Not being able to take his pain, Andy decided to move abroad.

When he found out that Avian was in a serious condition, even though Andy shouldn't have, he felt relief. Because, he had thought that finally, he could gain Daniel's love then. Reality proved to be different, and he was hated by Daniel, yet Andy still persevered. He was so in love, he was willing to bargain his life just to be by the person who he loved. 

But Andy was the villain. And villains don't always get happy endings.

Someone was found to have a matching heart with Avian, and Avian was cured. Daniel divorced Andy, and told his family about their deal. His own family begun to hate him even more than they already did, and not being able to bear Daniel's hatred, Andy killed himself by overdosing.

"Our first meeting on that day, back in the past, it had always lingered within my heart and mind."

Well, what to say?

Fei Qianchi kept silent, processing the information. He gritted his teeth softly, calming himself. This world was a bit similar to his past, and Andy was a bit like him. But pushing that all aside, Fei Qianchi couldn't really blame anyone. 

Andy was too in love, and because of that love, he forced Daniel to marry him after making a deal. 

Daniel was also too in love with Avian that he was willing to marry Andy, but that tortured both Andy and Daniel with every passing day. 

Avian may not be as innocent as it seemed, since he also knew about the matter between his brother and parents.

Andy's parents were also huge failures as parents, no, all the people related to Andy, since they only focused on Avian. Even though Avian had heart problems, that didn't justify them for treating Andy like how they did.

Fei Qianchi really sympathized with Andy, because Andy had grown up without much love. The only thing he witnessed that was love was between Avian and everyone else, nothing that involved Andy. They had the same parents, but if one child gets so much love and the other gets none, wouldn't that really cause a rift between the bonds of a family?

As Fei Qianchi saw it, Andy was someone who went through the most. He had no one who he could rely on, he envied Avian for having everything, so when he first met Daniel, Andy thought that he had finally found someone. He went through the extreme to get the one person he thought cared for him. Even when Daniel hated him so much, Andy only took on the pain silently. Andy's envy towards Avian wouldn't be there if he had gotten as much love as Avian had. 

Of course, it wasn't just Andy that had gone through so much so Fei Qianchi couldn't just hate all the other character.

But, he did hate every other character and he wasn't going to change his mind.

Fei Qianchi took a deep breath, keeping his silence.

[Host, is something wrong?]

System, noticing Fei Qianchi's silence, spoke up.

(No, it's just nothing. This world, it just brings back some memories from the past. But, then again, for someone like me to start thinking about those things, there's no need for it. System, I'm ready, you can send me into the world now.)

[Alright then, Host. Don't worry, Host, when I send you into the world, you will still be abroad. Thus, you won't have met Daniel yet, and haven't gotten on his bad side.]

(Alright, thanks, System,)

Closing his eyes, he opened it to see a big and luxurious apartment. 

Fei Qianchi smiled. 

From this day on, I will get your revenge. And I will harm all the people who had treated you like you were worthless when you weren't.

Fei Qianchi was now Andy.

21