2.5
1.1k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy walked out the building with Sam walking by him, his face stoic while his brain was in deep thoughts, currently thinking about how he would ruin Avian and Murex. Since Daniel had cut off his connections with them now, it was finally the moment Andy could retaliate in the worst possible way. 

He could face-slap them, which would be very fun, and also accidentally meet them at parties, then provoke them. With Daniel now having his thoughts about his memories, the path to stealing his heart was going to be a smooth ride. Andy wasn't worried, he was going to take it smooth and slow, changing and thinking over his plans on how to ruin Avian and his family, making them wish for an easy death.

Before meeting with Daniel, Andy had already planned to not hide his identity as the boy that Daniel met when he was younger. After all, that moment remained in Daniel's heart for so long, it was because the original soul never played this card out correctly that he met such a terrible end. Andy wasn't going to thaw right away nor was he going to reveal much facial expression for now, only when he was sure that Daniel was fully in love with him or was chasing him would be the time that Andy starts to show any type of emotions.

After all, there was still the role of no OOC, the most he could do was slowly change his behavior. But, Andy also liked this type of role. With just one look it almost looked like he was glaring at someone, that was a fun ability to have. He didn't even have to provoke with words or say anything, he just needed to look at someone and that was enough to scare them. Whenever that happened, he would be laughing so hard inside. 

"Mister Jules, is there a place that you would like to visit before your meeting?" Just as Sam asked that question, his phone began ringing and he took a look towards Andy's face before he answered it.

"Heyo, handsome! Can you give the phone to Andy, I need to talk to him for a second?" From the other side, Louis' voice was heard as a mess of chatters was heard surrounding him.

Sam looked a bit worried as he heard Louis, especially the voices around him, and he looked at Andy before handing the phone to him.

"Mister Jules, Mister Zen wants to speak to you."

Andy's expression didn't change but Sam could see just the slightest trace of annoyance in his expression.

With the phone against his ears, Andy got into the car as he asked, "What?"

On the other hand, Sam also got into the car, but didn't start driving immediately.

"Yo, Andy! Do you think you'll be able to make it to Anolas? Please, would you be willing to do me a favor? There are a lot of people here who owns a good business and they've been wanting to meet you. I lost a car race, so I had to call you because that was the bet. If you can make it here, you should tell Sam to come drive for me. After all, that handsome boy can seriously drive."

Sam felt chills creeping up his back.

"How long?" Andy's reply was short, neither saying if he was going or if he wasn't.

"It shouldn't be that long, an hour at most. That being said, do you think you'll be able to design a personal racing car for me? I'll give you ten million if you do. I would like it made with the highest material quality and I want you to personally design it. What do you say?"

"Okay," Once again, Andy's reply was very short, but deep inside, he was fuming. Louis was a very good friend by all means, just that he was also quite shameless. But, for the sake of money, Andy didn't mind, plus, he actually liked Louis very much, and Louis and Sam being together was a very good pair for the eyes.

"Okay to coming or for the car?" For the first time, Louis almost sounded dumbfounded.

"Both."

"Yes! Thanks, Andy. You know, behind that cold face of yours, you're actually a great guy. You should really find someone who'll be able to thaw that frozen heart of yours. I mean, I'm just saying this as a very good friend of yours, but dang boy, you've got some looks, not to mention your height. If my heart wasn't taken by Sam, you'll definitely be on my bucket list." As Louis said that, he chuckled.

"Alright then," With that, Andy mercilessly ended the call and handed the phone back to Sam.

"Drive to Anolas," Andy leaned back into the seat and closed his eyes. He wasn't sleeping, only closing his eyes.

Sam looked at the mirror that reflected Andy's figure, wondering in his heart what Louis did to him and words he had said. 

"Okay, Mister Jules."

 

Louis held onto his phone, smiling as a boy's voice spoke out amongst the crowd surrounding them.

"So, will Mister Jules be coming?"

Louis gave his phone to the assistant standing by his side, stuffing his hands into his pocket as he exaggeratedly reply, "Of course he is. After all, Andy is my very good friend, plus, since I did lose the race, I have to keep up with the bet. It's only calling him and telling him to come here, that's not even difficult for me. Andy and I are much closer than you think."

"Pshhh, you're bragging again, Louis, I can see the horns coming out of your head, you evildoer."

"What do you mean? I am the most innocent being on this planet, someone like me, handsome and charming, how can you say such words?" Louis put one of his hands on his chest, while the other wiped a nonexistent tear from his face, all the while, smirking as he did so.

"Shameless! Truly shameless, even more shameless than the most shameless person on this earth!"

Turning himself around, Louis shouted out to the people behind him, "Hey, who said that just now?! Come out here, I'm going to give you a good scolding."

Standing off at a far corner, Avian held the glass of wine in his hand as he stared at the scene of Louis wrestling with another kid on the ground. His eyes glinting, hiding his thoughts as a man at his side asked, "Young Master, is there anything you wish to ask?"

"Who is that man there?" Avian asked his question, his eyes remained on the image of Louis, whose white hair had become a mess from the tumbling and rolling, with a big grin on his face.

Ryan, the assistant who took care of Avian, looked at Louis, shaking his head in his heart. He knew that Avian was stubborn and arrogant, when he wanted something, he would get it no matter what. Although Avian didn't look like it, his heart wasn't as pure as one would think. But to think that he would set his eyes on Louis, the Young Master of the Rion Corporation's head, was he trying to climb the ladder by hugging this man's thigh?

"Young Master, that man is Louis Zen, the only son of the head of Rion Corporation, Marcus Zen's son." Though it wasn't indicated in Ryan's words, he sincerely hoped that Avian wouldn't do anything out of hand. No matter how powerful the Stollin family was, the Zen family was much more powerful, having existed since early history, remaining as one of the most powerful families in the modern time.

"I see," Avian didn't say anything else as he kept his eyes on Louis. 

At that moment, the crowd erupted with noise, as two young men walked in.

Avian's eyes grew darker, his lips tightening as he muttered, "Andy."

Andy walked through the door, appearing on a different section of the car racing track, looking down at the cars that were racing against each other. Hah, young rich people really did have money to spare and time to waste. 

"Andy! Sam!" Louis immediately sprung away from the mass of people surrounding him as he quickly hugged Andy before grasping onto Sam's hand, not letting go.

Andy looked at all the face surrounding them. There wasn't that many people, only four who were currently surrounding them, but from the corners of his eyes, Andy could see the image of someone he hated. 

The four young men were truly handsome too, a piece of artwork for Andy's eyes.

"Mister Jules, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to come meet us. I am sorry if the bunch of us have inconvenienced you in any way." A person stepped up to say, obviously one of the more mature kid. His name was Blaine Heran, the second son of the head of Serene, a modeling company with many branches in the world.

Andy looked at Blaine, before saying, "It was of no inconvenience."

Standing off to the side, Louis who had been captivated while looking at Sam, coughed into his hands before he began speaking. "Well, everyone, introduce yourself."

"My name is Lucas Nikon, eldest son of the head of the Fenir Corporation, and the older twin to my brother." Lucas said, walking up as a gentle smile appeared on his face, his eyes soft and gentle.

"I'm Luka Nikon, second son of the head of the Fenir Corporation, and the younger twin brother to Lucas." Luka also introduced himself, adding a charming grin, a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

"My name is Jon Ciel, the youngest son of the head of Erne Corporation." As Jon said this, though he simply put on a smile, the air of seductiveness seeping from him enough for Andy to tell that he was a playboy.

"My name is Blaine Heran, the second son of the head of Serene." Blaine neither smiled nor did he put in any other unnecessary action, the look in his eyes was not one of bewilderment but one of great expectation.

After getting all their names, Andy also introduced himself. "Andy Jules, head of Luxe." Simple but powerful, Andy didn't say much other than what was already known.

"Alright, alright, enough with all this soppy introduction, why don't we get the bet started? By the way, did I tell you all yet? I finally got an answer from Andy about the car and he said yes." Louis dragged Sam towards the group before putting on a haughty expression as he said his words.

"What! No way. He agreed?" Luka's mouth was wide open, obviously not believing what he was being told.

"Yes. And, also, this here is Sam Wilson, my future husband." Louis did not show any type of shame as he said his words, but everyone looked at him, even Andy.

"Wow, how shameless." Jon turned his face away as soon as he said that, trying to make it seem as if the person who did so wasn't him.

"What do you mean shameless, it is simply called confidence." Louis only grinned even bigger when he noticed that Sam didn't disagree with his words, nor refuted him. He was finally one step closer.

"Yeah, overconfident," Luka nodded while saying seriously, but the ridicule in his eyes was easy to discern.

Lucas turned his eyes to his younger brother, using sibling telepathy to tell him that he should keep quiet for a bit or else Louis might blow.

Louis's face twitched but he didn't say anything in front of Sam. Turning to Andy, he asked, "Can I borrow Sam for the car race?"

"Yes, but quick, I have a meeting." Andy said seriously, but it was obvious to tell that he was already being quite nice, taking the time out of his busy schedule to meet them.

"Alright, husband, come with me." Louis looked at Sam with a very evil smile, and began dragging him away.

Sam followed, afraid for his life.

Watching them, Andy felt happy for the two, but he was keeping his eyes out for Avian. If that man tried anything fishy, Andy was definitely going to get rid of Avian before he could even kneel down to beg for mercy.

 

Avian watched the scene, a weird feeling in his heart as he stared at Andy. He simply hated that man, loathed him with all his heart.

"Young Master, would you like to leave?" Ryan asked, noticing that Avian seemed to be in an even worse mood than he already was.

"No, I want to stay for a while. This will be a great show to watch." After saying that, Avian grabbed his phone, making a quick call to someone.

"Okay then, I'll do what you say."

After the call ended, Avian then focused his eyes on Andy, who remained standing tall amongst the group.

He simply hated him, that's all there was to be said.

19