2.7
1.1k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Avian noticed the men walking towards him and he smiled.

"Great, you're here sooner than expected." Avian smiled, yet the trace of evil intention from his words were undeniable. As he looked at Andy with his dark eyes, the group of men also directed their eyes towards them.

"Are those the people?" A man asked, presumably the leader.

"Yes, do your best. Your boss owes me, I expect a job well done. If you do good enough, you might also get a little bonus too." Avian didn't hide his evil glance as he turned back with a smirk that made his delicate face all too evil.

Ryan, standing off by Avian's side, couldn't help it as his heart trembled in fear. It seemed like the young master was really going to put the whole Stollins family in the dumpster. What was he thinking, trying to provoke all these powerful people who shouldn't be provoked? 

"Young Master, this...." Ryan didn't finish his words, but his meaning was clear. It was definitely a warning to Avian, but he was just a mere assistant. Avian wouldn't listen to someone like him. Avian was stubborn, and most of all, blinded in the heart.

Avian glanced at Ryan with questioning eyes. "Are you advising me to stop, Ryan?" It was a question, but it was also said in a threatening tone.

Ryan looked down, avoiding Avian's eyes. "No, young master." Well, even if trouble occurred, it wouldn't involve him anyways. Since he had been warned not to speak of this matter then he wouldn't. 

"That's good. You guys can go now, don't injure them to the point where their bones break, but a few punches should be suffice. Also, they are somewhat rich people, you can extort money out of them as long as you want too. Also, don't drag me into this, you should already know the rules by now." Avian sat back down onto his chair, holding his chin up with one hand while the other held onto a glass of wine. With a smirk upon his face, he leaned his back against the chair, his eyes focused on Andy.

"Alrighty, then, make sure you tell the boss, Avian. Let's go boys." The man showed a truly evil grin as he made his way towards Andy with his fellow followers behind him.

Ryan stood by Avian's side, watching as trouble walked closer to encounter the high mountains. He truly hoped that he wasn't going to be roped into anything, after all, he was just an assistant. He was merely doing what it took to earn a paycheck. On a side note, this young master was truly wicked.

Avian took a sip from his glass of wine, his eyes full of amusement. If asked, he would be unable to explain. He couldn't understand why, but he just hated Andy, he hated this brother of his. From birth, he was able to get everything he wanted, yet somehow, Andy was still able to shine brighter than him. Though Andy was given no love, his father, Theo still seemed to like Andy more than him.

Andy was born with intelligence, and he had a personality that made others admire him. Avian hated how even though Andy shouldn't be able to, he was still able to succeed in life so easily. Avian was born with a weak heart, from young, he was forbidden from doing anything that took too much energy. He wasn't able to participate in sports, he wasn't able to be out in the sun for a large amount of time, but these type of things, Andy was able to do so without any worries.

Even when he entered high school, all his classmates ever seemed to talk about was Andy. Andy who was complimented by everyone for his looks, his intelligence, and overall, just everything about him. 

So when he saw the cold Andy react upon seeing one man, Avian worked his way into obtaining that man, Daniel's heart. Avian was able to see how conflicted Andy was even though he tried to hide it and this brought upon immense joy to his heart. Little by little, he teared apart Andy's love, stealing Daniel away to be his own, obtaining something that Andy would never be able to. 

When Andy moved abroad, Avian was finally happy, because now, the limelight was on him and his boyfriend, Daniel, a man who was also hailed in their school. As they grew older, Avian continued his lies, pretending to love Daniel. When he was sent to the hospital, unsure if he was going to survive or not, he hated himself. He hated how he was born with a weak heart while Andy was born with a perfectly healthy heart. When his mother, Rose brought up the thought about taking away Andy's heart, Avian didn't dissuade her, but silently supported her.

When Rose was unable to do so, Avian was crushed. After lying in a coma for months, he was finally able to get a heart in replacement. Ever since that day, he didn't care about Daniel anymore. He didn't care if his plan wasn't going to work, he wanted to also harm the man Andy loved. He wanted to break apart the man that Andy loved.

His plans though, didn't really succeed in the end, but who cares? So long as Andy was in this country, Avian was going to use every way possible to destroy him. Even if it meant sacrificing everything for this, Avian wouldn't hesitate too. After all, something that he can't have, no one else could.

 

As Andy stood, silently glancing up to see Avian's expression filled with cruelty, the men he had sent walked closer to their group.

Andy wasn't the only one alert, even the cheerful and boisterous Louis had paused. The groups loud chatters quieted down, every froze and looked at the groups of twenty or so men.

Luka, his eyes now filled with a cold light, asked in a deadly voice, "Is this what I think it is?" He stepped up, blocking his older brother, Lucas behind him, while also maintaining a defensive posture.

"Well, it has been quite long time since we have experience something like this. Hasn't it been three days already, I'm sure we can use some practice." Jon stepped up, speaking with a seductive tone as he cracked his fist, an eerie look within his eyes.

"Luka, go easy on them." Lucas couldn't help but warn his brother in a slightly scolding tone. After all, this younger brother of his was quite destructive when things like this happened.

"Of course, brother, at most, they'll just faint. Stay behind me, after all, you're not the one who fights." Luka, though younger, was taller than Lucas, and even though he was playful most of the time, being with Louis had taught him some stuff, well, it wasn't like he had never fought before meeting Louis.

"Jon, know your limits." This time, it was Blaine warning Jon in a slightly colder tone.

"As Luka said, at most, they'll just faint. I wouldn't want to ruin my pretty hands for such trash." As Jon said this, he took out a pair of black gloves from his pocket, putting them on as he watched the men stopping in front of them, disgust within his eyes.

Louis turned his eyes towards Sam, worry within them. But seeing that Andy and Sam were unfazed, he calmed down.

Andy, inside of his head, was screaming. Dang, he didn't expect that these people would be so calm. And the playful Luka, where did he go! 

(System, these people are really cool.)

[As long as you don't get distracted, stare at them all you want, Host.]

(Of course I'm going to, this is some serious eye-candy.)

"Go help Louis out." Andy said, his voice a bit lower so that only Sam heard.

"Mister Jules?" Sam was worried about Louis, but Andy was his employer. After getting the hint that he could go, he walked towards Louis. It wasn't like he was worried for Andy, after all, that man was scary once these things got heated.

"Oh my, look at all these pretty boys who had decided to make their entrance. Mind if we play for a bit?"

"If I can say something, I would say no, but I know you aren't going to listen anyways so I won't waste my breath." Louis resentfully said, his mood did lift a bit as he saw that Sam had walked towards him. His heart felt warm even as he looked at these repulsive men.

"Correct, Young Master Zen, now, I've been specifically told not to harm you too much. If you're willing to spend some money, I'll let you go unscathed." The Leader, a man with a scar on his neck, wearing rings around his fingers, said.

"Why don't we cut the chitchat, and get to it? Unlike some people, we actually have things to do." Luka said, a ferocious expression on his face.

"Why bother talking, Luka, just beat them up. As they say, actions speak louder than words." With Jon's sudden words, he immediately launched his fist at the first man he saw, causing a mess to occur after that.

Andy just stood there, watching as Luka and Jon handled all the people that were sent. Well, he wanted to beat some people up too, but he felt lazy and tired. He'll just watch for now, if anyone comes at him, then he'll get his exercise for the day.

 

From a distance, Avian watched, his fingers clenching tightly on the glass cup.

If Andy was gone, everything would be better.

If Andy had never been born, everything would've been his.

It was all because of Andy.

23