Chapter 1: Arrival and Settle down Twice with the First Day
134 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jason was the first to log into the game and appeared onto a flat grassland, the soil was good for farming and with no hills near him or that he could see and waited for his two friends, the game was private and if he founded his [Village hall] the world would start playing around him and Natives could attack him while he is alone but looked through the Buildings he could build at level 1.

[Build Options

Civil
Found Village Hall
Found Hunters Hut (Locked)
Found Farmers House (Locked)
Found Residents House low class (Locked)
Found Residents House Middle class (Locked)
Found Residents House high class (Locked)

Military
House Hold Guard (Locked)
Civil Guard House (Locked)
Militia Mustering Hall (Locked)
Adventurers Guild (Locked)

Close options]

He looked at these available to him and was slightly impressed this game was new, no guides or tips this is random, as he mused Jill Joined his game. 

"Sup Ja Ja, this is a cool game, this full dive shit is cool." she says happily while using a nickname that Jason hates, she was wearing black Robes with red trimming her sleeves were cut to show her skeletal forearms the robes ended just above her knees but didn't cover her front with a simple tunic and shorts and thigh high stockings and knee high boots with a Ritual Dagger and a Ornate Short Sword on her hip.

"I hate that name, can you keep it to Jason please, anyway what classes did you take, I am a Corrupted Leader of this colony and Vampiric Necromancer, you did take at least one right?" Jason wore a two piece black suit with coat pockets, white gloves and a wide brim hat to cover him from the Sun that was above him, with a European Arming Sword strapped on his right hip.

"Hay, Ja J-" she stopped when Jason started readying up a punch, "Nevermind, I picked Guild Mistress of a Necromancer Guild and Grave Mistress both help me summon large numbers of Zombies and Skeletons, so I am a Mass summoner." she finishes and gives a poor evil laugh.

"Sup Bitches!" Bert yelled the second he joined, "I am your commander and Chief, took a Historical Military class 19th Century and Fantasy Military Necromancers." Bert had on a dark gray with green added in the uniform it looked modern but the tailoring was clearly outdated that went from his neck down to his feet, a Flintlock Musket with attached Bayonet slung over his right arm a poor looking cap on his head with a big smile on his face, "I am your man when it comes to the Army of the Colony."

"Well you all played the Tutorial for your respective classes at least?" Jason ask, "did anyone say 'fuck it' and didn't?" he inquired while staring at Bert.

"One Jason Fuck you I did for once this isn't a FPS or a normal RPG. So yes I did for once played the silly tutorial." Bert said defensively will flipping Jason the bird.

"Yes played the thingy I know what's going on." Jill said with a customer service smile.

Jason looked away from the pair and sighed, "Well then lets found our village."

Bert raise his hand like a school child, "Maybe we should I don't fucken know not be on flat plains?"

"Most of the Major Cities in Europe are in flat lands, it makes it easier for traders and travelers, plus do you see any fucken hills or Forests?" Jason pointed out, "Also you're the Commander of our army not a school child piss off with that raising hand crap" Bert laughed and Jill Giggled.

"Found [Village Hall]" 

But nothing happens but the World around them goes black around them leaving them to standing alone.

"Umm, this normal?" Bert asks while readying his Musket and Jill draws her sword, leaving Jason looking around himself.

"Hello Mortals!" a pair of voices booms both male and female, "Your-" it tried to continue speaking but stopped when Bert fired.

"Okay fuck this, I want out not getting sent to another world shit!" Bert yells and Jason with Jill form up to defend him as he reloads.

Jason takes over the talking, "Okay your a god or some shit?" he asks the obvious one.

It doesn't say anything but it's humming keeps the three on their toe as they follow the humming then it cuts and it speaks again, "Well God? Yes and No, what you can call me is the Game Master of Valora."

"Game Master? What?" Bert blurts out.

"Yes you are going to become something of NPCs in my Game world."

"What's the game called?" Jill asks jokingly. 

"That is not your problem, your problem is to enjoy yourselves in this world."

Jason looked around himself and asks "So what do you want from us?" 

"I want you to make your little City have your fun and defend it from my players. Just have fun I am interested to see what your little Necromancy is. Have fun."

The world returns around them back in the field they were at before but now with a Village Hall was built it was a one floor building with three rooms the three of them enter the place and started talking about what is happening.

"Okay what the Fuck is happening?" Bert asks while looking out the window agitated.

"I don't fucken know, mate, what do we know about these sent to another world stories, this has to be real."

"And how the fuck do you know if it's real?" Bert yelled.

"I can smell your blood you idiot, when has a game done smell right? And more so for something I can't see, I I can also feel the Hunger." Jason says while looking at the table in the main room

"The Hunger?" Bert asks.

"I am a fucken Vamp, I do need blood to live dumbass."

"Okay back on topic, we have been transported to another world, what did it say Game Master of Valora, so this world is called Valora, and we still have our build options, so we must be an above ground style of Dungeon Masters?" Jill drags the two men back to by using stories they had read.

"Sorry about that yes basically yes, we are supposed to be NPCs and I am the Governor, Jill is technically independent Guild Mistress and Bert is the Head of the "Cities" army we must ensure our safety above all else, For the City!"

Jill and Bert looked at Jason like a fuck wit before sighing and joining him, "For the City!"

"Good that was cringe as fuck, but now Bert start up the Army, Jill get your Guild started I have a Village to start, Regroup before night fall." Jason said as he pulled out the map for City planning and Founded Farmers House and Hunters Hut, the way the building work was that as the older the City got was more buildings would be built over time, but only if he had founded it E.G. if he Found Residents House low class it would add businesses that a related to those of a low class.

Four buildings rose from the ground two Farmers Houses and the Hunters Huts after a few hours they started Spawning a population the two Farmers places built four each so eight and the Hunters Huts had three per so six total Genders are random.

Jill started her Guild getting a simple two room home that had a front room and a small room for herself and started her Graveyard with it she gotten two open graves. The graves gave her two Zombies to play with and her Guild got a Novice member with her starting to teach the Novice But as Jill taught her young member the Magic felt natural as if she was a Semi-Lich and had been a Master in the Field, allowing her to learn the full extent of her powers.

Bert placed down both of his class based buildings, the Historical class gave him two Conscripts who "Could" stand in a line and his Fantasy class gave him a Novice Death Knight that had already gotten punished for thinking she was above Bert. Bert didn't know how they weren't even remotely terrible they were somehow worse.

But this took time for the Building of the Three Leaders and by the Days end, Bert and Jill returned to Jason who spent the day ordering the Hunters and Farmers about food for the Village.

By the time the three met again that First day's night had come.

"Okay you two these are real people through and through but they are spawned automatically it is odd." Jason stated as Bert and Jill entered his Home/Village Hall with Jill taking a chair to sit and Bert leaning against the wall.

 "How through did you go?" Bert asked with a sexual undertone.

"Shut it about that no, I-I needed to F-Fe-Feed and the B-Blo-Blood was, Delicious like a very good Ice cream with chocolate toppings, it's hard to describe."

"Hold up Jason tell us everything? What happened?" Jill asks with wide eye and blushing face and Bert was had a stare that demanded to know more.

"Umm, During the day the Hunger got worse I found it hard to think so I called one of the Hunters into the Hall and it was normal, I had her look into my eyes and she fell into a hypnotic trance and I just, just bit into her neck, I sucked her blood, I had my fill, she had died and-and she poofed like nothing leaving these." as he spoke Jill saw that as Jason spoke about blood his tongue licked his fangs without himself noticing and as he ended the tale Jason showed a small pouch of money and a short bow and a quiver of arrows.

"You don't seem to care about the fact you killed someone?" Bert asked with a bit of worry.

"I don't know I, I think it's due to me not being Human anymore, I am a Vamp I have lost my Humanity." Jason said while his hands slightly tremble but soon calmed as Jill held them.

"Jason I'm a fucken Semi-Lich I know what your going through I spent most of the Day talking to my Necromancer Apprentice and we have been fucking around with undead all day so I know what your dealing with I'm not human also."

"Fuck me get a Room you two, I am still alive but I have served, so Death is something I know about but that is life we take from the Earth and at Death we give back. But can we get back to the Meeting?" Bert said to return to the topic.

Jason and Jill Giggled, "Sorry, the Village proper minus one is started, but how is the 'Army' and the Guild so far?" Jason says.

"As for our 'Army' well those two people with Guns can't stand in a damn line one of the two fuck wits are somehow half a foot ahead or behind the other, then there is the Death Knight she is a idiot and tried to talk down to me, so a quick sparring match shut her up, she needs to respect her commander." Bert Reports.

"My Guild is doing fine my only member I have taken under my wing and the Graveyards Zombies are useful for him to practice." Jill reports.

As they spoke to each other a note appears on the table next to Jason's left hand.

"Oh the fuck is this?" he said as he grabs the note and reads it aloud, "I have seen your System and it is inefficient and I have made some changes you will like it. WHAT?!"

The three open their build options 

[Build Options

Civil Level 1 [Upgrade Locked]
Village Hall [Upgradeable]
Hunters Hut [Upgradeable]
Farmers House [Upgradeable]
Found Residents House low class [Found?]
Found Residents House Middle class [Found?]
Found Residents House high class [Found?]

Military Level 1 [Upgrade Locked]
Found House Hold Guard [Found?]
Found Civil Guard House [Found?]
Found Militia Mustering Hall [Found?]
Found Adventurers Guild [Found?]

Close options]

"Okay? [Hunters Hut]"

[Hunter Hut

Upgrade- Ranged Weapons- 0/10 [Upgrade?]

Upgrade- Tracking abilities- 0/5 [Upgrade?]

Upgrade- Number of Hunters- 0/3 [Upgrade?]

Upgrade- Make Hunters Axillary soldiers- 0/1 [Upgrade?]

Close]

"Umm, what?" Jason asked he looked up to find Bert had lost his jaw to the floor and Jill was smiling

"JASON THIS WANKER FIXED SOMETHING I HATED!" Bert screams and gives Jason a bear hug

"BERT YOU THICK FUCK LET GO OF ME!" Jason yelled 

A Bang from Bert's Musket that he had left at the door woke Jason and Bert with them looking at Jill who fired, "If you gay fucks are done? back to business!" she says 

Bert coughed about his childness and Jason flipped Bert the bird 

"Sorry Jason our Benefactor have fixed some hell I was going to have I was concerned that I would have a army of fuck wits but I have upgrades, that can make the new ones trained they won't be shit heads, thank fuck." Bert's blabbering with only some parts understandable

"BERT! English please."

"Umm, Sorry again but the Upgrades Training for Shooting, Melee, Discipline, look my this will make my life so easy and I don't have to throw untrained idiots at trained enemies." Bert says with a wide smile

"Okay Bert, you Jill?" Jason asked

"Well for me, the Graveyard can be upgraded with more plots aka Graves and different Undead spawns, with my Guild I can make it larger and hire a Receptionist and a Dorm for my Acolytes of my Guild." Jill says

"Okay with that over I have something here, that you two need to know. >Hands over a pair of Papers< I have two reports from the Hunters I have animal tracks and humanoid tracks about three to four kilometers away to the North and North-west but I don't think the humanoid tracks need to be tracked further but I did need to bring it up." Jason said as he relayed what some of the Hunters had told him when they went looking around

Bert took the report and thought hard about it, "I would say we need to follow it but we are two new, I say we don't follow or ignore them but tell them to keep a eye out for anything odd. Like something following them or fresher tracks." Jason nodded to Bert's words

"Agreed, I would if possible to capture a local for obvious reasons, Local Languages, Racial traits and so on." Jill said, "We need one to be a captive or we wait for them to see what we are and chat. Hopefully."

"Okay look we still don't know how we can get the Upgrades, we right now should remain low and prepare for the worst, we know players." Jason gave his idea.

"We have no better idea." Jill stated with a shrug

"Well I have nothing else, anyone else?" Jason asked with him walking to a window looking North-West

Jill and Bert didn't have anything, Bert left saying good night and went to bed in his own home.

"Well I don't need to sleep, Bert does being Human but you, Jill being a Lich-ish and all that." Jason asked.

"Not really I do need rest but only when I use my... Mana lets say, if I run out I would most likely collapse and sleep or get very weak, or both, but no I don't need to sleep, so we keeping watch?"

"Yeah basically but I need to, to talk about what I did to that Hunter can you..."

"Can you? What? she didn't poof did she?" Jill asked she could feel a dead body near her a Human body that was and wasn't alive, a body of a Lesser Vampire, a thrall.

Jason's face got down cast and turned to his bed room, "You can sense her, as a Necromancer?"

"Innately I can, but I can't use my Magic on her due to her being under your special form of Necromancy, what I know about Necromancy is that if two of the same type fight over a body it would be on a mental/Mana war and ether one gives up or die trying, but she is alive, that a word for what Vampire or Thralls, but you Vamps are Dead that are alive due to a God, so us Necromancers can't use them and your bodies explode when dead, but Bone Fragments I can use."

"Umm, and how do you know that?" Jason asked

"It felt normal for me to say, as I was teaching Jeff my Apprentice information about the field started appearing in my head and it felt like I earn that info and I didn't question it, you should know what I am talking about with, you know leading a Colony?"

Jason got caught, he did get info about how to lead and didn't question it the info he gained felt normal, something he should know and the same when he made the Hunter into his Thrall, "I-I didn't even notice, until you pointed it out. Then there is no point in hiding her from you?"

"From what I know about Thralls if that is what she is?" Jill pauses to see that Jason confirms that the Hunter is a Thrall, "Then she is supposed to be your eyes and ears in the world and your blood bag but you would know more, Thralls kill themselves when captured and have never turned traitor to their Masters."

"Yes I do know more it just 'appeared' lets call it, She as my Thrall are informants for Vampires and Vamps sometimes but due to me... being a Vamp I can walk into the Sun, Vampires will never be in the Sun light even if they are fully covered up due to their fear, but we Vamps can walk in the Sun only if clothed up. Like the way I am right now and we can be in direct sunlight on our skin for a brief time before the skin smokes and then go full Vampire and explode in fire."

"Well that makes sense, Vamps are rulers and need to meet those that live in daylight and meet their... Alive subjects and I as a Necromancer need for alive people are need well their bodies. But when you have a Graveyard that spawns them for you to dominate you know, but some fresh bodies help and I know the whole "poofed" thing was BS I killed some of the Zombies and had Jeff raised them over and over for his sake, poorly yes but 'practice makes perfect like' my mother said." 

"Huntress you can come out now she can sense you." as Jason said in a Commanding tone the Woman that he hid in his room came out she had a pale skin with a healed bite mark on her neck, a simple tunic outfit that was stained with blood on her collar, she walked towards him and Jill and bowed to Jason.

"Hello Father have you need for me?" she said in a emotionless tone but her body twitched.

"Why is it twitching? And Father?" Jill whispered into Jason's ear.

"To my knowledge. Thralls minds are very... fractured and the twitching is her brain remaking itself it takes time for them to reawaken and reform, she will return to herself excluding the obedience to me, but she will be fine in a few hours. And Father I am drawing a blank on that, I have no real idea, she said it the second she came back."

"If you say so, its your special shit. But still really? Father?"

"Why did you call me Father? And what's your name?" Jason asks that Huntress with the last part coming out somewhat embarrassed.

"You made her your Thrall and didn't know her name?" Jill questions while looking at him with disbelief.

The Huntress spoke after Jill, "I call you Father is due to your rebirthing me, and my name is or was," She paused and blanked out, after a few seconds, then collapsed twitching violently and suddenly stopped. She started moving without the previous twitching and sat on her knees with a look up at Jill and Jason like a young child that doesn't know where she is.

"Huntress?" Jason asks even his knowledge didn't have this.

"F-Fa-Father, Huh? Wait what happened? You called me into... here and then I felt a... prick on my neck then nothing... what Father are you a Vampire?" The Huntress asked with concern and worry.

"Huntress what is your name? And if you tell me, I will provide answers." Jason's words make the girl on the floor shake her eyes showed fear, anger and adoration with love? Being the large part of her look.

"Fa-Father do you really wish to know the name of a lonely child? But if you want it, it's Mary, thank you Father for caring so much about a lonely child." Mary starts of reluctant to talk then spoke softly but loud enough for them to hear her

"Well Mary first off, I am not a Vampire, I am a Vamp." Jason didn't know why but correcting her felt right and he felt annoyed being classified as a Vampire, but he didn't know why that was, what he wasn't expecting was that upon being corrected Mary panicked and started begging for forgiveness

"Jason your making it worse." Jill says then gains a smirk, "Oh please Jason don't kill her." she continues with sarcasm and that was half-assed

Jason gave Jill the Bird and spoke to Mary who was groveling, "Mary I'm not going to Punish you, you simply didn't know now take your weapons, I am going for a walk, Jill care to join?"

1