Chapter 15: You Break it…
194 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This Chapter is NSFW !!!Foul Language Strong Sexual Content!!!! 

Theodore woke up and immediately saw Sia’s semi-translucent form hovering over him.

*Glad you could finally join us,* she said tartly. 

He looked at her and snarled. ”Less snark and more info.” He sat up on his elbows and looked around. ”Where am I?”

He still hasn't changed back yet. She thought dejectedly. *On the floor,* she replied, gauging his response carefully.

”Smartass.” He spat the word out. The Mists around them broiled and churned, as his dark psychic scent permeated the entire room.

Sia backed away from his scent before she replied. *Were in one of the many bathing suites this museum your family calls a home maintains.* Now she knew for certain why Theodore was being so abrupt with her. 

She flew to his side and grabbed his hands in hers. *You have to come back from the depths of the Mists, Theo.” She squeezed his hands to reassure herself that he was real. *If you don't lessen the strain on your body it will burn out.*

”So how do I fix this issue?” 

The way he said it made her think he didn't think it was a big deal. *You're still riding a cold rage. You need to calm down.* 

Something deep inside him snarled at Sia’s advice. He would have taken a swing at her if he could. He felt full of energy but his muscles felt sluggish. It took several tries but he gradually shifted his position until he managed to sit up straight. He raked his hands through his hair then leaned back on his hands. ”I’m fine. If there were an issue with my attitude God's Peace would have handled it.”

*Your only half right,* she countered. *Yes the skill worked but not the way you think it did.*

Theodore’s face darkened noticeably as he rolled his shoulders menacingly. 

She fought the urge to move even farther back. *God’s Piece turned what should have been a berserker rage into a cold calculating fury.*

The analytical part of his brain took in all the information it just received and attempted to rationalize it against the storm that raged around it.

The strain was giving him a headache. He frowned, pushed up, and massaged his temples. 

*Stop it,* she smacked his hands away and replaced them with hers. *You're not doing it right.*

How did I get here,” he asked, changing the subject. 

Sia breathed a sigh of relief. Everything wasn't back to normal yet but at least her Theo sounded more like himself. She continued to massage his temples and answered him in a calm tone. *Your mother had some retainers bring you here. Everyone left except for the maid in the other room currently testing your water as if you were a damn child.*

His first impulse was to snap back an immediate response but her fingers were doing wonders for pain that was building behind his eyes. ”You know, right now I could really do without the usual snark.”

*Sorry.* She knew he was hiding the worst of pain from their shared link but there was no hiding the tension in his temples.

A door opened and a young full-figured woman in a maids uniform backed into the room holding a stack of neatly folded towels and a bathrobe. She turned and used a practiced hip to shut the door behind her. A subtle burst of Talent sent her burden to a waiting table not far away.

Theodore admired the maids figure for several seconds before his entertainment was rudely interrupted by Sia digging the tips of her fingers into his tender temples.

*Sorry,* she mumbled, not sounding sorry at all.

The maid froze at the sudden sound but after a moment's hesitation, she slowly turned around. Of course, she recognized the voice. From what Lady Powers had told her she hadn't expected the young master to be awake this soon.  She was right in the middle of performing her usual curtsy when she saw his face and naked chest clearly for the first time. A slow blush traveled from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. 

”Who are you?” he asked suspiciously.

Sia clicked her tongue. *So the maids uniform wasn't a big enough clue as to her true identity?*

*Shut up,* he hissed back.

She used her hands to fan her flushed face. ”Oh, I'm sorry Young Master, I'm Veronica, one of your personal maids.”

That dark part of him that had finally managed to calm down suddenly came roaring back to the fore. That primal part of him saw a predator masquerading as prey. Regardless he liked what he saw. A pretty young woman, a little short for his tastes but with a full-figure that made his mouth water. And that ass, he had plans in mind for that plump ass. He could see himself leaving a very defined handprint on that ass in the near future.

Veronica was still caught mid-curtsy when a burst of concentrated Talent ripped through the room and slammed into her. 

Theodore and Sia saw it happen at the same time. The transition was all in the eyes. The soft green eyes that had attracted him were now hard and calculating. Without a doubt, the woman that lowered her head was not the same one that looked at them when she raised it again.

*Sleeper,* Sia whispered, as she drifted away from him. *The same person that tried to kill you before must have become aware of your recovery.*

*Which means she may be a good source of information.*

Theodore gave the maid an evil smile. *Perfect.* He was still riding the edges of a cold rage and the psychic scent coming from the maid made that edge even sharper. 

Theodore sat up dramatically and hopped off the massage table. The blanket hit the floor seconds after his feet did. He was as naked as the day he was born. ”Your move,” he challenged. Then he sent a silent order at Sia.

Interesting. I wish it would have told me who forced the bond on her though, he thought as he watched the way Veronica looked at him. 

*Be careful,* she warned. *While you're still riding the Ebony every one of your skills and abilities will be supercharged.*

*Why would my Jewels affect how my power function?* He asked, a primal snarl reverberating through his psychic barriers. 

*I honestly don't know. I can't find anything in the System that would explain why this world’s native power system would affect your System specific powers.* She breathed in his dark psychic scent and shivered. *Theo, until we figure out what's make your power go haywire you need to contain your excess power before you completely lose control.*

*Thanks for the heads up but I've got other matters to deal with first.* He watched as Veronica paused and took in his naked form in its entirety. Laughter pulled at the back of his throat when he saw her fight to shake off her momentarily arousal.  

He should have been scared out of his mind but for some reason, he felt calm. But it was a deceptive calm. It was the calm found in the eye of a massive storm. 

Why am I even trying to fight this woman? He was ill-suited to direct confrontation. Almost every weapon in his arsenal was geared towards emotional manipulation. Glamour charged the air around him with sexual energy. Persuade made his words irresistible.

Veronica stopped circling Theodore and changed her stance. She looked as though she were preparing to strike. They were only separated by a few feet so there was a high probability he was already well within her attack range. The way she held her left hand hinted at a possible hidden weapon.

”I don't suppose you'd mind telling me who sent you before we get started?” he asked in a deceptively nonchalant voice. He made no outwardly hostile moves, simply followed hers with his eyes.

She didn't respond but the slight twitch in the set of her shoulders told Theodore that his words had hit their mark.

A dark sense of satisfaction filled him at the prospect of a good fight. But an even darker urge flashed in his eyes when he saw how the sound of his words affected his opponent. There's more than one way to subdue an opponent. Pressing his advantage further he said, ”Come on Veronica, you were so talkative before. What happened?”

She gave him a confused look before she answered. ”I have to kill you now?” Her voice was hollow which offered a marked contrast to how she sounded only a few minutes ago.

The way she answered his question told him that the maid was definitely being controlled. A small part of him felt bad for her but the rest of him salivated at the chance to try out his new powers on a live target. 

Without warning, he Shadow-Stepped to her side and touched her cheek while he spoke softly in her ear. ”You don't want to hurt me, do you?”

He towered over her short stature. She looked up and into his eyes and something in her broke. The blade she'd shielded from his view fell from her hand. Every cell in her body screamed for her to fight. Every ounce of training fought to free her from this hold her target had over her but she couldn't. As a Bonded-Servant, it should be impossible for anyone but her master to affect her in such a commanding manner.

”Lord Theodore—”

The weakness, arousal, and fear pouring from her psychic caused something in him to twist. Theodore placed a finger over her lips to stop her. ”You know, I think I'd rather you call me Thor.”

Shit. Sia looked inward and checked what little System information she had access too. What she found made her swear again. His psychic scent has completely changed. Her internal database told her that a trained Awakened could determine a person's identity by psychic scent alone. Everyone's scent was unique. Which told her that if his psychic scent had changed, his psyche had changed enough that he had become essentially another person.  

He sensed her strong emotions and looked past the bewitched Veronica and directly into Sia’s troubled eyes. He maintained that eye contact as he firmly pressed down on the bewildered maid’s shoulders. 

Veronica felt the pressure on her shoulders. The rational part of her that screamed in a distant corner of her mind understood what was about to happen. Unfortunately, as her knees turned to noodles and she dropped to the ground, the rest of her didn't care. 

Her subservient position forced her to suddenly confront the reality of a situation she could never in her wildest dreams imagine. She knew with certainty that these emotions were being forced on her but right now she didn't care. What little fight she had left only manifested in her stubbornly only looking at his feet. But the scent wafting before her forces her to confront a prize she never could have possibly wished for in her most fevered dreams. Her breath caught in her throat and a sudden warmth between her thighs that she hadn't felt in a long time. Slowly her head began to rise and her eyes were finally gifted with a vision that made her mouth water.

Thor leered at her and ran his fingers through her dark hair, from crown to tip. When his fingers reached those blonde tips at the end he rolled them between his fingers and curled his lips into a faint smile. ”Interesting color choice. I like it.” Then noticing the direction of her gaze he let go of her hair.

She found his touch so intoxicating that she'd been unconsciously leaning into it. When that touch was suddenly gone she felt empty and strangely panicked. What had she done? How had she displeased him? She looked up at the man she now knew as Thor, her eyes pleading for him to tell her what she'd done wrong so she could repent. She would do anything, suffer any retribution, or forfeit any right just so he would touch her once again. 

He sneered down at her. He knew exactly what she wanted. ”Would you like me to touch you?” he asked, poisoned honey dripped from every word.

Veronica's mind refused to function. All she could do was nod her head.

Her response tightened him in places he couldn't wait to unleash. ”And do you like what you see?” he purred the words at her.

Persuade's power had been warped into a weapon of pure sexual domination and combined with the benefits of Touch of Bliss and the dark power of Theodore’s Ebony-Jewels no one was safe.

”Yes,” she replied breathlessly.

His eyes hardened at her response.

Veronica flushed an even darker shade of red and tried to avert her eyes. But the power of his gaze held her like a velvety vice. Eyes the color of the night reached into her very soul and stripped away any thought of defiance. She closed her eyes for a split second. When she opened them, she looked up at Thor with different eyes. These new eyes were bright with passion and full of devotion. ”Please forgive my impedance.” Her eyes dropped to the object in question and she sighed lustfully. ”I truly love what I'm seeing, Lord Thor.”

”Then why don't you show me how much you love it,” he whispered fiercely, a low growl forming in the back of his throat.

”My pleasure,” was all she could say as she grabbed his member and began to stroke it gently. Shock lit her eyes when she saw how large and thick soon became. Her hands barely fit around eight-plus inches of pure uncut masculinity. But that didn't deter her from trying. She stroked him until she was certain he was completely hard. Then using her expert tongue, she lubricated the tip using slow meticulous circles. 

The feeling of her tongue on him set off fireworks up and down his spine. He stroked her head like the good puppy she was. 

Once she had the tip well-greased she began the process of forcing as much of his length down her throat as possible. The effort brought tears to her eyes but she didn't care. Any effort she took to please this man was worth any discomfort in her mind. 

Growing impatient with Veronica’s efforts, Theodore gripped the back of her head and forced as much of himself into her as her throat would allow. 

When he hit the back of her throat she came. The force of her orgasm made her scream around the treasure in her mouth. She wanted more, she needed more and her nostrils flared in preparation to continue her attack. But suddenly strong hands grabbed her hair and pulled her away. Long tendrils of salvia followed her progress back but remained connected to his girth. 

He tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her back to him. ”Not bad for your first try,” he snarled at her. ”And as a reward, I won't punish you for coming without permission.”

Her eyes expressed her gratitude as she sucked the trails of spit back to their source and engulfed the bulbous head, savoring its 's thick masculine taste. She licked his entire length, leaving strands of thick saliva from tip to base before she dipped her head and alternated sucking on each one of his large balls. Her tongue cradled his jewels in velvet luxury.

Thor groaned loudly. The feeling of having her tongue lapping at his balls made him weak in the knees. He put an unsteady hand on the massage table behind him and growled. 

”Do you find my actions pleasing, My Lord?” She asked once she’d released his balls from her mouth. She stroked him from base to tip, causing a bit of his essence to dribble out. ”Well that answers that question.” She smiled then licked the tip, savoring her first taste of his cum. Only his implied threat prevented her from coming again from that small taste. She had to have more so she dove on him, bobbing her head up and down his length with wanton abandon.

He was in heaven. The twin pleasures of sexual and mental domination gave him an unrivaled sense of euphoria. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine that on his first day in this new world he would have an assassin on her knees sucking him off. And she was good at it too. She sucked him with the single-minded abandon of the possessed. 

”You like sucking me off don’t you?” He asked parroting a line heard in every porno he’d ever watched.

Veronica didn’t answer him; she just moaned around him as she feasted on the pleasure. She was hooked. How could she have wanted to kill this man? Someone who possessed a blessing like this was worthy of everything she could offer. The more of him she tasted the more certain she was that this man was special. 

Thor wasn’t going to be able to last much longer. A pleasurable pressure was building, threatening to erupt at any moment. 

She felt the sudden tension in his body and knew what that meant. She grabbed his ass and forced even more of his glorious manhood down her throat. She wanted him to be as deep as possible when he finally blew his delicious load.  

"I'll bet your cunt is drenched isn't it slut? I’m about to drop a massive load right down your whore throat you fucking slut. How does that make you feel?” He asked. The dirty talk spoke to this new dark part of him that was finally seeing the light of day. And it didn't hurt that he found degrading this would-be assassin so enjoyable to boot. 

She didn’t care what names he called her. Why didn’t she care about that? If she remembered she might ponder the question later as for right now, she flinched as he pulsed in her mouth. Right now the only thing she cared about was coaxing the monster currently stretching her throat to capacity into depositing its treasure down her throat. 

Thor rammed his entire length in and out of her mouth over and over again until he finally went over the edge. Every muscle in his lower body tensed as he prepared for lift-off. He grabbed Janet’s head and gave her mouth one more good thrust before he finally bathed her throat with rope after rope of his precious seed with a satisfied groan. 

She gagged around his dick as the force of his ejaculation caught her by surprise. 

He grunted as each shot found its way home, deep down her waiting throat. Once the initial explosions subsided she gently stroked him, milking every last drop of this pinnacle existence’s seed into her mouth as quickly as possible. 

Once he was sure he’d deposited every last drop he pulled out of her mouth and pushed her away. He was spent and didn't care about what happened to the maid.

She lost consciousness as soon as her back hit the floor. ”Well that was fun,” he said nonchalantly. He looked past her and at Sia. *What's the status of her bond?* 

*It’s completely severed.* And that shouldn't be possible. She flew over her prone body, shocked by everything she'd seen. Curious, she touched the maid’s head then immediately pulled it away, revulsion evident on her beautiful face. 

He couldn't care less but he asked for form's sake. ”What’s wrong?” His voice matched his current outlook, bored and uncaring.

Sia looked at him and shivered. *She’s gone.*

”What do you mean she's gone. Her useless ass is laying right there.” He gestured carelessly at the maid’s limp form.

*If you'd shut up and let me finish I'll tell you.* she snapped, forgetting how much she now feared this man. *I mean that her mind, her psyche is gone.* She looked at him in abject terror and said in a little voice barely above a whisper. *You broke her.*

 

4