Ch. 5 – Trash Day Today
2k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘What a view...’

Everything around me started to spring to life, oak and cherry blossom trees started to appear. Grass looking renewed, the craters looked like they had fresh manure.

This scene was riveting, causing me to forget why I was there in the first place. The blue and white column speeding towards me woke me up though.

“Bitch ass dragons wrecking the vibe.”

I instantly teleported under the maniacal dragon and using all my strength I threw an unbridled straight punch.

“shhhhhhhhhhhhBOOOOOOOOOOOOM”

Layers of huge shockwaves appeared above the dragon, instantly clearing the rain clouds above revealing an orange setting sun.

The maniacal dragon’s feet launched off the ground, you could see coiling cracks on his indomitable scales.

“Oh..... oh m-....oh my god...”

I stared at my fist and looked at the falling dragon.

‘That dragon is about the size of the Shanghai Tower......’

“Ex rating is unbelievable....”

I turned towards the celestial dragon, it immediately tried to fly away.

“Honestly, you thought you were going somewhere?”

I held my hand out and made a gripping motion, causing the dragon to freeze in place struggling to get away.

I’m only a 6’2 human making a dragon the size of the Burj Khalifa a squeegee, nothing too crazy.

As I was picking up the unconscious maniacal dragon in my other godly hand a thought popped up.

‘Is the benefit of this trial given before or after its completion?’

It was a thought worth thinking at this point, you don’t want to rob a bank and forget the money... you know?
(A/N - only in GTA smh..)

‘Would the dragons be beneficial?’

I stared at the gargantuan dragons, deeply thinking.

*

“Hahahahaa... the bastards on the verge to getting an absolute clear.”

Raphael was crying laughing, Michael and Gabriel were smirking while shaking their heads.

“I never thought something like this would happen, ha”

“Hehe I think the Lord did..”

“Most likely... he should hurry before it gets dark though.”

*

‘Things like materials, no, uhhhh... so... their souls?’

While gripping both of them I closed my eyes trying to get a feel for sensing souls, after about an hour I finally saw it.

The mountain size souls of the maniacal and celestial dragon, black and white in that order.

‘Anything I put my mind to huh.’

I tried picturing two more large invisible hands coming from my back. Appearing instantly I tried to make them take the dragons soul’s.

“I may need to free up my other hands.”

I made the limbo realm hold the two dragons in place by increasing the gravity around them.

“That should hold..”

Sitting criss-cross I took my now free hands and reach out.

‘Grabbing a soul feels like dunking your hand in water while trying to grab ground meat bare handed.’

“HUAHHHH”

“HAAAAAANNN”

The two dragons died in what looked like complete agony. I shivered hearing their voices and continued.

I tried to make the two mountainous souls smaller by compacting them with my hands like making meatballs.

‘It’s easier than I thought it’d be.’

Staring at the two huge orbs I was expecting a sweaty moment of true struggle, kinda like the historic Marine commercial of cadets crawling through mud.

“Now let’s try combining them...”

“Woooooooommmmm”

They repelled each other like magnets after I combined them. For 5 minutes this repeated.

I looked at the two lifeless dragons bodies and the fading sunset, and tried again.

“I should try something like.... this.”

“Fweeeeeee”

It shined and turn into a clear see through type of marble, almost invisible if it wasn’t for the shiny gradient around the edges of it.

“There’s only one way I could think to handle this........”

I ate it...

“Urghhh kuaaachk”

My body felt like it was being deep fried, I tried to stay conscious but while struggling, I passed out.

*

“Damn, that’s messed up.”

“Yeah he just missed one thing.”

“Tch tch tch, well you can’t always be perfect.”

“Hahahaaaaa”
“Huohooohaa”
“Pfffft hahaha”

Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel were busy crying laughing.

*

“...”

-

[Keep listening to hear the playlist of the day with Spotif-]

“AYO Quick!! Wake up, Wake up fool.”

“Huh? What? That ain’t my baby leave me be.”

“HAHAHAHAAA Damn Q you out here doing the females like that? Damn shame hahahaaa.”

“Hmmm?? Chester? Fuck you doing in my spot?”

Chester, one the main people I could trust in San Francisco, we grew up together trying to make it out and boy did we make it out.

“Here to give your black ass some information that’s what, now get up bro.”

“Your white dairy farm ass better have some quality info or we hitting the ring.”

Chester walked towards the fridge selected Cheerios, held his bowl up and then selected milk.

“Shut up idiot, and Maxine is back in town..”

I froze putting on my shirt...

“Fuck... we were gone all these years but now she miraculously return once I decide to come back?”

“She’s crazzzzzyyyyyy~~ and you know she pissed at you for leaving to take those corporation offers man, watch your back, we both know she’ll harass me for your location, probably will try to kill you too. Oh I’ll bring back your bowl once I’m done eating.”

“It’s plastic, throw that shit away.”

-

53