5.
93 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
He couldn't concentrate on his work, she coldly ignored him the whole day.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
At around 9, although the working hours were over, Yvette was still there. She was so focused on her work that she didn't realize Ren stepped out. He had ordered dinner for themselves and returned with the packets in his hands.
 
 
 
She was working on her computer and he suddenly barged in scaring the hell out of her.
 
 
 
"what the fuck!?" she shouted at him.
 
 
 
He chuckled at her scared face.
 
 
 
"piss off" she screeched.
 
 
 
"I'm your boss, how can you speak like this?" he raised voice.
 
 
 
"excuse me-? first of all, office hours are over. Secondly, you should be apologizing instead of vexing me more and more" she commented boldly.
 
 
 
"So you know I'm guilty, then why aren't you forgiving me? is it fun to hurt me like this?" he squirmed his eyes being grumpy.
 
 
 
"Is your apology even sincere?" she rolled her eyes.
 
 
 
He kept the takeouts on his desk and walked towards Yvette hastily, forcefully pulling her in a kiss.
 
 
 
They parted gasping as she ran out of breath.
 
 
 
"Is it sincere enough now?" he tugged her in a hug.
 
 
 
"bastard-" before she could even say a thing, he went in with another kiss.
 
 
 
He sucked onto her lower lips as she was reluctant to kiss him.
 
 
 
"Agh!" he hissed as she bit his lips in response.
 
 
 
She jerked Ren away, kicking him in the crxtch. He fell on the floor, wailing in pain.
 
 
 
"what the fuck, you wanna kill your own kids?" he yelled at her.
 
 
 
"what do my kids have to do with you?" she took a step back.
 
 
 
"who else is gonna get my woman pregnant!!" he shrieked walking towards the couch, trembling in discomfort.
 
 
 
(*It must be hurting a lot, right? I'm wearing heel.. was it too much?*) she wondered, worrying about him.
 
 
 
He was just acting, as in reality she missed the target and hit around his pelvic bone area(lower abdomen).
 
 
 
"Is it that painful?" she rushed towards him.
 
 
 
He grabbed her by the wrist, making her sit on his lap.
 
 
 
"Are you worried about me?" he questioned tucking her hairs behind her ears.
 
 
 
"leave me!!" she tried pushing him away.
 
 
 
He tightened his grip, even more, Yvette slapped him hard in annoyance.
 
 
 
She expected him to get angry but he didn't.
 
 
 
"wh-why didn't you r-resist?" she asked with perplexity.
 
 
 
"I deserved that...(he looked down)...I have been a bastard today, right?" he gave a disappointed expression.
 
 
 
"When were you not Ren?" she taunted.
 
 
 
He wrapped his arms around her affectionately.
 
 
 
"I'm really sorry Yvette, you can punish me whichever way you want, but please don't disregard me.." he looked into her eyes pleadingly.
 
 
 
"Okay then.." a grin suddenly crept the corner of her lips.
 
.
 
She brought his chair to the center of the room and made him sit on it. Removing his tie, she tethered his hands with it.
 
 
 
"you aren't allowed to move.." she whispered in his ears seductively.
 
 
 
She dimmed the lights, the silvery misty moonlight peeped in fitfully. The room was bright enough just for her silhouette to be visible.
 
Yvette played a stimulating song on her phone.
 
 
 
She removed her coat, making him realize the plan. She danced sensually matching every beat of the song.
 
 
 
As the song darkened she slid her hands to her pants, pulling them down.
 
 
 
She laid on the floor with her shirt and purple lace underwear on. Few lowly moans escaped her mouth as she started fingering herself.
 
 
 
Yvette groaned in pleasure making him go hard.
 
 
 
She got up and walked towards him, dropping her underwear.
 
 
 
Sitting on his lap, she pulled him into a kiss which was so passionate that he felt weak in the knees.
 
 
 
She unbuttoned his shirt, continuing to lick and make marks all over him.
 
 
 
 "It hurts ~ " she pointed towards her brxasts.
 
 
 
"maybe doing this would relieve my pain!" she squeezed her bxxbs, playing with her nxpples.
 
 
 
His body was sweaty, face flushing red, throat dried while he continually gulped his overflowing saliva.
 
 
 
She removed her shirt, making him beg for it.
 
 
 
"Please untie me~" he exclaimed, panting.
 
 
 
But she was in the mood to play. As she opened his pants, his bulging welcomed her.
 
 
 
It was already wet like a puddle. She gently moved her fingers playing with his third leg. A shiver traveled down his spine.
 
 
 
"Umm.. " she licked the tip of her fingers making him feel uncontrollably captivated.
 
 
 
She kissed him again letting him have a taste of himself.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry ...I beg you, Yvette!!" he implored as she slid her hands in his underpants.
 
 
 
"I'll obey y-you ~~ ahh" he whimpered.
 
 
 
She continued exploring him down there for another fifteen minutes.
 
 
 
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
She left him tied up to the chair and went to tidy herself. In a few minutes, she came out of the washroom looking as if nothing happened whereas Ren was so bashful that he couldn't even meet eyes with hers.
 
 
 
"I'm going home. I've reheated the food that you brought. It's on the table, eat it and then go home...you must be tired~~" she whispered, making his quiver.
 
 
She untied him and stormed out of the cabin.
1