Chapter 20
794 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following Monday, Kong Da stood outside Wang Li's University's front gates; he had given thought to buying a bouquet of flowers but didn't want to embarrass Wang Li so stood empty handed. Thanks to Xu Che sending him the schedule, Kong Da only had to wait ten minutes and what he saw was not the usual bouncy and energized lover he knew. Wang Li was instead walking slowly out of the gates with his head down. The week had just started but he looked exhausted already.

Wang Li walked almost like a zombie and Kong Da slowly moved so his zombie lover was walking towards him, Wang Li still had his head down, causing him to walk straight into the strong chest of Kong Da. He quickly looked up to mutter a sorry but the words were caught in his throat. He quickly jumped up at his giant heighted boyfriend. Kong Da quickly caught Wang Li and held him close.

"Feel better now?"

No. Wang Li shook his head before he attempted to stick his tongue in Kong Da's mouth, the kiss was rejected however and a quick peck landed on his forehead. Kong Da then set him down.

"Later, I'll accompany you back."

Wang Li was disappointed but was too excited to see his boyfriend to care about kisses. On the way back home, Kong Da bought a small cake for Wang Li to help tide him over when studying and they reached the front entrance to the apartment building. He placed a light kiss on Wang Li's lips before he said a quick goodbye. However, he couldn't even take one step because Wang Li jumped on his back.

"Stay, I haven't seen you all week."

"You need to focus on school Xiao Li."

In the end Kong Da was pulled inside but only when Wang Li promised he would still be able to study with Kong Da in the room. The apartment was empty aside from the two of them since Xu Chen was still at the university and Mr Wang was at work. Wang Li gave a quick tour to Kong Da before dragging him back to his room and pulled him down onto the bed.

"Kisses time."

Kong Da didn't have time to get onto the bed properly before a wet tongue was trying to wriggle it's way in between his lips, Wang Li's eagerness was too amusing and he chuckled against Wang Li's mouth before kissing him back. Finally being able to properly kiss made Wang Li extra happy and he moved his body to lay on Kong Da's, making sure to rub his bare feet against his lover.

Wang Li was getting too caught up in the moment and slid his hand down Kong Da's torso, but before he could reach the waistband he wanted to surpass, Kong Da caught his hand and rolled the two of them over. He placed quick pecks all over Wang Li's red face then sat up.

"Study time."

"Not yet, more kisses first."

No matter how hard he tried, Wang Li couldn't get Kong Da to resume their make out session and he grumpily pulled his laptop out of his school bag. Kong Da had no idea about the major Wang Li was doing, all he could do was retreat to the kitchen to prepare a cup of tea and slice of cake for his grumpy lover.

Kong Da was putting everything away when a man shouted behind him in shock, Kong Da quickly turned around after the loud noise. Although the two men had never met, Kong Da recognised Mr Wang from when he helped Wang Li with his luggage, while Mr Wang had been shown too many pictures of Kong Da from both his son and boyfriend to not recognise the man in front of him. After his shock of finding a man other than Wang Li or Xu Chen in his kitchen, Mr Wang calmed down and properly greeted Kong Da.

"Wang Bei, but just call me Mr Wang."

Kong Da introduced himself too and the two men shook hands lightly, Wang Li had only now reacted to the shout of his Dad and walked in to see the two men making light chatter. Unlike Wang Li, Mr wang was quite talkative when first meeting someone. The conversation topic quickly turned from Kong Da's job to him knowing Mr Ma and his son.

"Un. I've known the Ma family since kindergarten."

Wang Li took his plate from the kitchen counter and was wanting to join in the conversation in hopes of putting off his essay, but before he could sit on Kong Da's lap, his waist was pushed away gently. Kong Da told him to return to his studies then carried on talking with Mr Wang. Wang Li tried to stay again by choosing the next person's lap but his Dad then had his turn to push him away.

Rejected by two out of the three men in his life, Wang Li returned to his room dejected and sad with two extra slices of cake. After an hour, Kong Da finally returned to Wang Li's side with hot chocolate topped with marshmallows. The essay that was due was already written and Wang Li only needed to proofread it but that could wait.

With most of his work done, Wang Li crawled onto his bed where Kong Da was sitting and laid across his lap. Kong Da bent down to kiss him but he moved away, Kong Da bent down again but he got the same reaction. Wang Li moved closer to Kong Da's crotch and asked quietly.

"Is my Dad still here?"

"No, he told me to tell you he's having dinner with Mr Ma."

Wang Li rubbed his head against Kong Da's thigh as he guided Kong Da's hand into his pants, he wasn't erect or even semi erect but with a few touches from his boyfriend it didn't take long to perk up. The zipper and buttons of Kong Da's pants were quickly undone by Wang Li after he licked over the clothed shaft. The two men were beginning to get lost in their lust for each other when Xu Chen barged into the room tiredly. Wang Li quickly sat up and pushed his pillow to cover Kong Da while the hand in his pants was quickly removed and his pants were held shut.

Xu Chen stood in the door with his bag, resembling a deer in the headlights, it took a couple seconds for him to process the scene in front of him before he apologize with a red face, after some more processing, he ran out of the room and shut the door. Wang Li received a short message from Xu Chen a minute later saying he was going for a walk and would be about 15 minutes. Kong Da however, told him to message back

"His ribs are still healing, tell Xiao Chen to come back."

Even though Wang LI was still in the mood for sexy time, he quickly sent the message and they could hear the front door close after a few seconds. Xu Chen stayed away from the shared bedroom and waited on the sofa while he messaged Martian. In roughly two weeks his ribs would be mostly healed and Martian had finally agreed to meeting with him. Xu Chen was counting down the days excitedly, but made sure to ask if he could bring a friend since he still had to take precautions when meeting someone for the first time. Martian quickly agreed to him bringing a friend and had even asked if he could bring someone too.

A few days earlier, Xu Chen had asked Wang Li to come with him on his first date. Wang Li's protective instincts kicked into high gear and he quickly fired questions to Xu Chen about where the date would be, what time, the food they would be eating and more. After getting all the information, Xu Chen had he was satisfied and excited to participate in helping with his soulmates first relationship especially when Xu Chen was so willing to help him with Kong Da.

. . . . . .

After Mr Wang had officially met Kong Da, he quickly set up a large dinner for everyone which would be held at Mr Ma's apartment. Because of this, Ma Tian would be there meaning Mr Wang made sure Xu Chen would be attending too, since it wouldn't make sense if he was to stay home alone.

Wang Li couldn't say he was excited about the dinner since he wasn't close to Mr Ma or Ma Tian, but he was happy to see how quickly his Dad warmed up to his boyfriend. At the apartment, Mr Wang and his two sons arrived together while Mr Ma was the only one home, for the reason that Ma Tian would be arriving with Kong Da.

Unlike the last dinner, both Mr Ma and Mr Wang cooked, Wang Li and Xu Chen were huddled close together on the expensive couch as they pointed to various expensive objects in the room, discussing the price like nosy old women. Ma Tian never bothered with knocking, seeing that his Dad was the one who owned the building and he strolled in while carrying a bag of wine bottles. After dropping the bag off in the kitchen, he angrily collapsed into the plush armchair beside the large sofa. Kong Da softly sat down beside Wang Li, receiving Ma Tian's glare the whole time. Without meeting Ma Tian's gaze, Kong Da spoke plainly.

"I told you, you didn't need to come with me."

Ma Tian grumbled under his breath as he threw a cushion at Kong Da, Wang Li caught the cushion then threw it back to Ma Tian before he asked what was going on between them. Kong Da, in an amused tone spoke, about how Ma Tian wanted to arrive with Kong Da but because his fear of driving was still present; they had to walk from Kong Da's work to his apartment then to the store, before they made their way to Mr Ma's apartment. All up they probably walked close to 15 kms. For the first time, Wang Li felt a little bad for Ma Tian but felt worse for his handsome man and asked if his feet were sore.

"I'm good at foot massages, you can ask ChenChen."

"I'm fine since I'm used to walking everywhere, but this one always drives."

The sentence hadn't even finished and Ma Tian had rolled his eyes twice, Xu Chen pushed his untouched water to Ma Tian and quietly asked if he was okay, the bad mood and tiredness the grumpy man felt instantly vanished and he perked up as he told Xu Chen he was fine, drinking the water in one big gulp. Beside Xu Chen, Wang Li grumbled.

"Eh. ChenChen, don't be nice to him, you have to save it for Martian."

Kong Da had to stop himself from blurting out the truth since he couldn't believe how these two silly boys hadn't figured out who the masked man was, while Ma Tian leaned back against his chair with a foot resting on his knee.

"So you're finally meeting your Martian Xiao Chen? Are you nervous?"

"Un. I'm a little nervous but mostly excited."

Wang Li leaned his back to rest against Xu Chen as he looked over to Ma Tian with a serious but amused expression.

"See, I told you Xu Chen and Martian would start dating. You even said you had already wooed Xu Chen but that wasn't true."

Both Kong Da and Ma Tian wanted to face palm at what Wang Li had said but the two men played it cool and sat expressionless. Before more talk of Martian could happen, everyone was called for dinner and the four men made their way to the dining room. The large table was filled with various delicious foods, but everyone was warned beforehand that there was desserts and fruit in the fridge for later. Wang Li was thankful to hear this because at the last dinner he had almost thrown up on the way back home from overeating.

Most of the dinner conversations were targeted towards Kong Da since he was the new face to Mr Wang. Everyone listened quietly as Kong Da and Ma Tian intermittently talked about how they became friends.

In kindergarten, Kong Da found it hard to make friends as everyone picked on him for being poor and having bad parents. At first, all of the young kids' words hurt but Kong Da soon learnt to ignore it, that was until Ma Tian transferred in. Ma Tian had spent the first few years of his life in a different country before his Father wanted to build his business back home in China.

When Ma Tian saw Kong Da be excluded from group playtime, instead of joining the other kids that had asked him to play, he pulled his new toys from his bag and directly handed them over to Kong Da to keep. Kong Da tried to give them back but Ma Tian ran a couple steps away while he giggled, Kong Da chased after the giggling boy but after some time he forgot why he was chasing him and ended up giggling too; for the rest of playtime, the two boys took turns catching each other.

For the remainder of the year, kids would try and get Ma Tian to play with them or even ask for toys, teachers tried to get Ma Tian to play with other kids too but he would never listen. Instead, he would  play pranks on the people that kept asking him to ditch Kong Da. Though the worst prank was done to a teacher, who for some reason, didn't like Kong Da and would always put him in time out. One time Ma Tian asked why Kong Da was in time out when it was clearly the other kids that had caused the paint to spill, the teacher had said that Kong Da needs to get used to exclusion since he will grow up to be like his parents, good for nothing.

Ma Tian had shrugged his shoulders when he heard this and sat beside Kong Da in time out, but in his young mind he was planning his revenge. When the lunch break started, Ma Tian snuck over to the teachers bag and took a pee inside before he snuck a small figurine from her desk, and placed it in one of Kong Da's bully's school bag. The young Kong Da was scared that he would be the one blamed for what Ma Tian did, but his friend told him to wait until pick up time.

Kong Da spent the next two hours filled with nerves. When it came to pick up time, Ma Tian's Dad had come to pick him up personally instead of his assistant. Seeing his Father, Ma Tian took Kong Da's hand firmly and demanded Kong Da stay the night. Hearing his son's words, Mr Ma picked the two boys up without hesitation. He was about to walk out, when the teacher that had wrongly punished Kong Da came running behind him, screeching furiously in front of all the students and parents.

"That little rat, did you think you could get away with it?"

Mr Ma had heard everyday about Kong Da from Ma Tian, he knew that the teachers and other kids didn't like him as well as his parents not being around much. He also had to listen to Ma Tian every night, demanding him to adopt Kong Da. Once he heard the teacher call the small kid a rat, he looked her dead in the eye and spoke in a low tone.

"What did you call my son?"

This teacher had obviously thought Mr Ma was talking about Ma Tian and quickly tried to correct him, stating she was talking about the other boy in his arms. She quickly explained in front of all the parents, how Kong Da had peed in her bag as well as stolen one of her precious figurines. Mr Ma didn't waste time and threw Kong Da's scruffy bag at her.

"Open it then. See if your shit is in my son's bag."

All the parents had audibly gasped at Mr Ma's language but no one dared speak up to this fierce businessman, the teacher was also flabbergasted as she clumsily searched through the bag. In the end she had to admit with a red embarrassed face that her figurine wasn't inside. While standing awkwardly, Mr Ma stepped closer to the woman and spoke coldly.

"Your pissed soaked bag is probably caused by the kid that stole your shit too."

No one could get another word in as Mr Ma walked out of the kindergarten, Ma Tian made sure to blow raspberries at all the kids and even all of the teachers on their way out. Mr Ma didn't bother with picking up Kong Da's old bag since he would buy him a new one, as well as new clothes. After that day, Mr Ma took his son's demands seriously and actually looked into adopting Kong Da but his mother wouldn't give up her custody. He couldn't understand why though, especially when he was willing to pay her out. After a few years of trying, an eight year old Kong Da came up to him before the kids went to bed.

"Mr Ma, it's okay if you don't adopt me, I already see you as my Dad."

Kong Da's words had moved Mr Ma to tears and he gave his two sons a quick kiss goodnight, he also made sure to leave presents on their beds in the morning. After many years of torment and abandonment, Kong Da's mother finally left for good, when that happened Mr Ma personally picked Kong Da up from the tattoo studio and brought him to his office where a lawyer was present. It was on this day that he officially put Kong Da's name on the Ma family register. Kong Da was moved from this act, but refused to have any shares in the business, he was also fine with being the only one aside from Mr Ma and Ma Tian to know he was on the register.

After the long story, Mr Wang hugged Mr Ma tightly. He was so moved by his boyfriends heroics that he didn't care he was shoving a plate full of PDA to everyone. Mr Ma happily took the hug and even dove in for a quick smooch but he received a kick from Ma Tian, along with disgusted groans from Kong Da. Dinner moved on quickly after the story and at the end of the night, everyone was invited to spend the night as it was too late to be driving and walking around.

Before heading to bed, the group of men drifted to the living room and multiple bottles of wine were opened. The first few drinks were toasts to the two couples then another toast was made for Xu Chen and his newly fruiting relationship. Next, Wang Li topped up his glass then toasted to Ma Tian in hopes he would stop flirting with a taken man and find someone else to tease.

Ma Tian along with Kong Da and Mr Ma held their snickers and laughter as they emptied their glasses. Only Mr Wang, Xu Chen and Wang Li took the toast seriously. By the second hour of drinking, Mr Ma and Mr Wang retired to their room, stating how they were too old for drinking with today's youth, though everyone could see that they were finding it hard to keep their hands off each other. Ma Tian was especially grateful that all the bedrooms were sound proofed.

Not even 10 minutes later, Kong Da took Wang Li to his bedroom, the reason being that his drunk lover kept openly asking for sexy time. With the two couples retiring to their rooms, this left Xu Chen and Ma Tian alone.

11