Chapter 6
726 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Li had returned once again to cloud nine because of Kong Da. He had learned so much about his crush that the feelings for this man only deepened, but his dreamy daze was washed away when BingBing came over.

"Handsome lovers, dinner is ready."

Kong Da's face didn't blush like Wang Li's but he did look awkward for a little bit before he stood up as BingBing skipped away. Wang Li stretched his legs out on the bench, the wood felt warm where Kong Da had been sitting. After stretching he stood up and walked with Kong Da to where the food was. Today was officially Fang Mei's birthday and she had not held back when buying lots of expensive meats for barbequing, as well as the high quality side dishes.

Suo Su was busy grilling meat while the women sat around the table talking and drinking when the pair walked in, Wang Li sat down beside JieJie with Kong Da sitting next to him. They were each given a cup by JieJie before she warned Wang Li.

"Eat before you start drinking and when you've had enough, turn your cup over. No one will force you to drink"

Kong Da stood up as JieJie was talking to Wang Li and walked over to Suo Su with a cup of liquor for him, he chatted with him before two plates of meat were given to him to carry, Suo Su followed behind with two plates as well. Once the food was set down everyone dug in quickly, not waiting for pleasantries. After five minutes of eating Fang Mei began pouring drinks for everyone. BingBing held her glass up and cheered loudly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAOBEI!"

BingBing didn't wait for anyone else to clink her glass and downed her drink before kissing Fang Mei fiercely. Everyone else cheered out a happy birthday and gulped their drinks in one go as they tried to ignore the sloppy kiss, including Wang Li. Usually Wang Li and Xu Chen wouldn't go out to drink on weekends like their roommates, instead they would stay in their dorm watching movies or dramas surrounded by cheap snacks and beer, but he would never drink more than two. Tonight, Wang Li disregarded if he had a low or high tolerance and kept up with all the adults around him, drinking glass after glass of wine and spirits.

The food was demolished by everyone quickly and drinks were being poured whenever cups were empty. Soon after, the camp owner came in announcing that he made a bonfire, if anyone wanted to come over there were free seats outside and their group headed to where the fire was. Although Wang Li wasn't drunk, he knew he wasn't exactly sober and slowed down on the alcohol but he also didn't refuse when someone filled his glass. The group of three men from earlier were around the bonfire too, chatting and drinking quietly. Once Wang Li sat down on the wooden log the camp owner swooped in and sat beside Wang Li, causing Kong Da to sit beside Suo Su. Wang Li  was confused about why this old man chose to sit beside him but it seemed as if he wanted someone to talk to and Wang Li was the easiest target.

"I started this campsite 45 years ago, though, I used it as an Alpaca farm before I turned it into a campsite. I built all the cabins myself."

The old man talked on and on about the history of the camp and his life of living on this land alone. Wang Li at first felt sad since he seemed a little lonely living all by himself but soon became bored when the old man wouldn't stop talking, it turned from a conversation to a life story. His head was feeling a little weird now and Wang Li didn't know how long he could carry on listening when the old man sighed and rubbed his head.

"Young man, thank you."

The old man then stood up and walked to his living quarters, bidding everyone goodnight as he walked away. Wang Li slapped his cheeks to sort himself out a bit and felt the alcohol was having more of an effect on him, even though he could feel the alcohol more, Wang Li still finished what was left in his cup. With no one to talk to now, Wang Li looked around to find Kong Da and saw him laughing with Suo Su, without hesitation he stood up and made his way over to sit on the empty side of Kong Da.

The three women were chatting loudly between themselves as Suo Su was reminiscing with Kong Da. When the story ended, Wang Li pointed at Suo Su thigh though it was more like he was pointing at his crotch. His voice was a little nasally as he talked.

"Da Ge said he tattooed you."

Suo Su looked down at where Wang Li was pointing and jokingly punched Kong Da's arm.

"You had the balls to tell him about that tattoo on my cock?"

Kong Da laughed and shook his head while Wang Li stared at Suo Su crotch in shock.

"I told him about the chinese mask idiot."

Suo Su laughed loudly at himself before turning to Wang Li and asked if he wanted to see it. Wang Li took a while to process what was being asked and accepted after a few seconds. Suo Su was wearing joggers and was untying the drawstring when JieJie grabbed his hand, pulling him back onto the log they were sitting on.

"What are you doing?"

"Xiao Li wants to see my tattoo."

JieJie faced him angrily and told him seriously that she was the only one who could see that tattoo before she took his cup of alcohol away, drinking it in one go. Kong Da and Wang Li burst into laughter while Suo Su tried to explain he was meaning to show his thigh tattoo not his special tattoo. Once their laughter died down, Wang Li reached towards the bottle of rice wine but Kong Da caught his wrist and moved the bottle away.

"You've had enough."

Wang Li sat up and glared at Kong Da with red eyes. He was about to refute but stopped when he saw the seriousness in Kong Da's gaze. Wang Li forgot about the alcohol he wanted and blurted out a slurred sentence.

"Can I start wooing you again?"

Kong Da couldn't help but chuckle as he looked away from Wang Li without answering and he finished what was in his cup, Kong Da picked up the bottle he had moved and filled his cup before downing it in one go too. Wang Li picked his glass up and held it to Kong Da with a silly smile, hoping for it to be topped up too but the glass was pushed back to him instead.

"Go get some water, you've had too much already."

Wang Li poked his tongue out at Kong Da childishly, but still did as he was told and made his way to the dining area where there was a filtered water tap for campers. Wang Li was busy filling a cup for him so he didn't notice that someone had come in behind him until he turned around and bumped into a man, almost spilling his water.

"Sorry, I should've said something."

The white man from the small group was standing close to Wang Li and spoke perfect Mandarin, Wang Li took a step back and looked at the blurry man a little confused. He always thought white people were blue eyed and blonde but this man had brown eyes and brown hair. Seeing his reaction, the man laughed at Wang Li and took the water from his hand, drinking it himself.

Once the water was gone the man picked up a small bottle of alcohol from the table behind him and filled the cup.

"I saw your boyfriend tell you to stop drinking even though you still wanted to continue."

Wang Li was given the full cup and the man clinked it with the bottle before taking a swig, currently Wang Li was still a little confused and his mind was moving a little sluggish but he drank the alcohol anyway, the liquor burned his throat after one mouthful and he coughed loudly. The man took his empty cup away before he rubbed Wang Li's back gently, as if he was soothing a child until Wang Li stopped coughing.

"Do you want more?"

There were tears in Wang Li's eyes from his coughing and he shook his head, he still felt sluggish from all the alcohol but knew he shouldn't be drinking anymore. The man suddenly took a step closer to Wang Li as he chuckled at the red faced boy, pushing his body against the wall firmly, the man moved his mouth to the side of Wang Li's head to whisper in his ear.

"I think you're so fucking hot."

Although Wang Li was heavily drunk now, he knew he didn't want this strange man close to him and put his hand up to the stranger's chest, trying to push him away. The man held onto his hand though and moved it to his crotch.

"Ever since this morning I've been thinking about fucking you."

The man applied more pressure to Wang Li's hand, he could feel that whatever was under his was hard and Wang Li became scared instantly. If he was sober, Wang Li would've been able to take the man on and give him a few kicks but now that he was drunk, fear made his body freeze.

"You want to see what a real cock looks like?"

Wang Li shook his head as tears blurred his vision, he tried to use his other hand to push the man away but it was pushed down to the hardened crotch too, both his wrists were held in one of the man's hands. The man turned his head and gently kissed Wang Li on the cheek as if he was still trying to coax him before moving his free hand to the zipper of Wang Li shorts. Wang Li kept shaking his head while tears fell down his cheek but the man only ignored him and undid his shorts, stuffing a large hand into his underwear. Wang Li closed his eyes tightly as he cried out then felt the man's weight leave his body.

"Get the fuck out."

Kong Da's voice was quiet and low but brought a sense of safety to Wang Li, the white man stood up from the ground and looked Kong Da up and down before quietly leaving the room to find his friends. Wang Li weakly opened his eyes as he heard the steps fade and Kong Da was standing in front of him. Kong Da quickly zipped up Wang Li's shorts and sorted his ruffled clothing before filling up a new cup with water. Wang Li held onto the cup with shaky hands as he tried to sip the drink, after the water was finished Kong Da gently wiped Wang Li's face with his sleeve and they left the dining area.

Kong Da stood close to Wang Li as they made their way back to the cabins, Wang Li was still in a state of shock and walked beside Kong Da as if he was a zombie, the look of fear never left his face. He only somewhat snapped back to reality when he heard the unlocking of the cabin door. His voice was a little shaky when he called out.

"Da Ge?"

Kong Da pushed open the door, letting Wang Li enter first before closing the door behind him and locking it. His tone was soft but a hint of anger could be heard too.

"You can shower tomorrow, get into bed."

Wang Li slipped his shoes off and pulled back the blankets without bothering to change into pajamas. In the quiet room Kong Da called Suo Su, telling him that Wang Li and him were both tired and were heading to bed. He was about to hang up when he lowered his voice and spoke into the phone.

"Are the group of men still there?"

"No, they left after their buddy came back. Why?"

Kong Da didn't answer and hung up, Wang Li was laying in the bed stiffly as he stared into space, the blankets weren't even around his body as he continued to lay like a corpse. Kong Da walked over to tidy the blankets before shutting the light off and started undressing so he could change into his sleepwear.

"Leave the light on please."

Wang Li's voice was still shaky and Kong Da quickly changed in the dark before he turned the light on again. With the lights on Wang Li closed his eyes and moved to lay on his side, he looked as if he was sleeping but his breath was a little too quick for someone who would be asleep. Kong Da stood in place for a few minutes a little unsure, he wanted to go look for that man but also didn't want to leave the frightened Wang Li alone after what happened. He stood by the door conflicted until he heard Wang Li's soft snores and he decided to quietly walk to the chair in the corner of the room, sitting down.

Although he knew the man from earlier most likely wouldn't come looking for him or Wang Li, he still sat in the small chair and kept a watch over the sleeping boy. Time passed slowly and Wang Li jerked awake before looking around scared, he calmed down once he saw Kong Da asleep on the armchair. Wang Li pushed the blankets back and shook the sleeping man awake, Kong Da sat up straight as soon as he felt someone's hand on him but slumped back when he saw Wang Li.

"Da Ge I had a bad dream."

After the sudden wake up call Kong Da rubbed his face tiredly, the light in the room wasn't bright but the sudden light was hurting his eyes and he stood up from the small chair, pushing Wang Li back into bed he then tried to pull the blankets up but Wang Li held onto his hand.

"Can you sleep with me?"

Kong Da stopped moving and stared at Wang Li, a thought flashed through his mind that maybe Wang Li was saying this to flirt with him but the fear from earlier was still evident in Wang Li's black eyes. Kong Da pushed the blankets away and slowly slid into the small bed.

Wang Li didn't stick close to him like he thought he would and instead moved his body away from the other man until he was almost touching the wall. Kong Da turned over to lay on his side so that there was more room and moved the blankets so that the two of them were covered. Wang Li fell back to sleep easily with Kong Da beside him and Kong Da also fell asleep once he heard Wang Li's soft snores.

18