Chapter 13
683 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the confirmation of their relationship, Wang Li wasn't able to see Kong Da for another three days, his dad had signed the lease and they officially had an apartment to call home in the city. Xu Chen helped with the move and was given the okay to move in with the Father and Son once school started back, the apartment was only two bedrooms but both him and Wang Li didn't mind sharing a bed.

Even though Wang Li couldn't see his hubby, he made sure to send lots of messages during the day as well as make a good night call in the evening. Mr Wang was happy to see his son in a relationship, but always warned him to not rush into anything and come to him if he needed help or felt uncomfortable with anything.

On the final day of the move, Wang Li gave up on setting up his room and left to visit the studio, carrying two lunch boxes Xu Chen had made. Xu Chen didn't want to visit the studio since his time was mostly spent on the couch alone and decided to stay at the new apartment in bed instead. Wang Li almost ran to the studio because he was so excited to see Kong Da and had to catch his breath before opening the door, as well as wipe his sweaty upper lip.

Kong Da was finishing up on a tattoo in the large room and Wang Li pulled up a chair silently, sitting close to Kong Da while he worked. Kong Da's client was a man and he was getting more work done to his back piece, the tattoo was a large face of a dragon with thick lines along with flowers and water surrounding it. Kong Da's face looked serious but calm as he worked and Wang Li was more in awe of the man beside him than the art he was creating.

The tattoo took an hour after Wang Li's arrival before the man called it a day and left, Kong Da cleaned and sanitized everything before he was dragged out of the studio and into JieJie's car for their date. Wang Li hopped in first with Kong Da following behind him slowly and he handed over one of the lunch boxes.

"Don't worry I didn't spend money. ChenChen made them."

"Don't let him make anymore, I'll buy lunch from now on."

Wang Li readily agreed and he began eating swiftly, Xu Chen had made a spicy beef stir fry that was sitting on top of aromatic rice. Kong Da complimented the food as he ate and the boy sitting beside him thought it would be best if he learnt how to cook a few dishes from now on. The meal passed quickly since both men were rather hungry and Kong Da moved to leave once Wang Li had finished.

"Ah, don't go yet. We won't make progress if all we do is eat in here then leave."

Kong Da let go of the handle and sat stiffly in the car while Wang Li sat beside him quietly. The air between them turned a little tense from no one speaking for a while, Wang Li wanted to move at Kong Da's pace when he felt the man beside him was trembling and he reached over to open the door. Kong Da got out smoothly and helped Wang Li out. After locking the door Wang Li held up his phone screen with a sense of success.

"We're making progress. We've only done this twice but this time we stayed inside thirty seconds longer than last time."

Kong Da didn't know how to feel seeing the timer on the screen and looked at the excited Wang Li in bewilderment before he tiredly hugged him. Eating in the car was easy for him since it was a form of distraction and they were only in the back of the car but once they had to sit in silence, he couldn't stop the memories and fear from rushing to the front of his mind. Kong Da breathed in deeply and could smell Wang Li's shampoo, it was almost milky.

"Next time you should talk to me, it'll make it easier."

Un. Wang Li reached up and patted Kong Da's head in hopes of comforting him but received a light hearted laugh instead as Kong Da jumped away teasingly. Wang Li jumped forward and the two men quickly started a game of tag. Fang Mei and JieJie were squished up against the studio door as they watched the two men play together outside. Nothing sexual was happening but Fang Mei felt she could get a nose bleed from only one look and quickly recorded a clip for BingBing.

At the apartment, Xu Chen was boredly watching a drama he had seen before while waiting for Martian to message him back. He had given up on asking for a name since he would only get beeps and boos in return. Xu Chen was on the verge of falling asleep from boredom when he got a message and he snapped to attention. The message was another picture.

Like the first picture, Martian was standing in a luxurious restroom, he wasn't wearing a suit but was wearing another turtleneck paired with a form fitting leather jacket. A mask and cap were still covering the majority of his face but Xu Chen didn't mind and quickly saved the picture. Only one minute passed but his phone vibrated again.

Martian: where's my one?

Xu Chen moved from the bed to sit in front of the full length mirror on the back of Wang Li's bedroom door and looked at himself before quickly changing from his old animal pajamas to a simple t-shirt and shorts. His shorts rode up as he kneeled down to sit on his feet and his baggy shirt made it look a little suggestive, as if he was wearing another man's shirt. Xu Chen took a few pictures as he tried to make his face appear handsome but was again disappointed, he tried a few more expressions and poses but ended up picking one where his phone covered his face. Xu Chen quickly sent it before changing back into his pajamas but had gotten a reply before he could even get fully dressed.

Martian: why did you hide your face?

Chen Chen: I'm not handsome like Ge

Xu Chen regretted putting Ge but couldn't take it back since Martian replied.

Martian: Ge? Hmm I like it. I like Xiao Chen's face too

Xu Chen's heart quickened as his face turned bright red. He didn't know how to reply to this sort of message and ended up stuffing his face into the pillows, wriggling around in bed.

. . . . . .

Wang Li and Kong Da's relationship had aged two weeks and Kong Da felt he was able to move from the backseat into the front passenger seat. He handed Wang Li his lunch he had bought from a nearby store as he tried to get comfortable. The tall man didn't even touch his food as he kept fidgeting in his seat until a small hand held his own tightly and he calmed down a little, but he felt a little embarrassed too.

"Hehe, it's only the passenger seat but it's a little hard for me."

Wang Li took their lunches away and held Kong Da's hand in both of his as he talked about how he thinks Xu Chen has a crush on someone but he's trying to hide it. Usually Kong Da wasn't interested in other people's gossip or relationships but he was amused at how Wang Li talked about his close friend. Wang Li moved in his seat and he awkwardly leaned against Kong Da's shoulder. Slowly, Kong Da asked Wang Li.

"How long have you known each other?"

Kong Da's nerves hadn't really calmed down, there was a layer of sweat across his whole body while his hand still tembled in Wang Li's grasp. His little boyfriend kept up his attempt at trying to distract Kong Da and told the story of how him and his soulmate met.

Wang Li had first met Xu Chen when he was four, his Grandma was giving small bags of fruit away to families because she couldn't eat all of the food her fruit trees produced. Wang Li usually played at home on the weekends with his Dad but since his Dad had work, he was brought along. He was bored out of his mind and probably driving his Grandma crazy until Xu Chen answered the door with his Mum. Wang Li wasn't as shy back then but Xu Chen was just as reluctant to socialize as he is now.

When he saw the boy, Wang Li quickly pulled Xu Chen away from his Mum and ran to a nearby bush, he wanted to show off his collection of pebbles he had found on his journey with his Grandma. Xu Chen didn't really talk and only looked at the pebbles. Once Wang Li had fished all of them out of his pocket he tried to show off how high he could count but messed up after twelve. He was turning bright red from trying to remember the numbers and Xu Chen quietly pointed to the remainder of the pebbles and finished counting them for him. After that, Wang Li would annoy his Grandma by repeatedly asking to see Xu Chen and they had been friends since.

Wang Li stopped his short story then opened Kong Da's door for him before opening his own and the couple exited then locked the car, they had only been in the car 8 minutes; usually Kong Da could sit in the back of the car without any problems but he looked like he had struggled with the seat change today. Kong Da waited on the sidewalk for Wang Li to come stand by him and he gently caressed the shorter man's cheek.

"Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me every time we do this Ge."

Kong Da used both hands to hold and caress Wang Li's cheeks, a faint blush had appeared under his hands. Wang Li held onto Kong Da's waist as he leaned forward a little. They had been dating for two weeks and would only hug or hold hands, no kissing. Wang Li had always wanted to kiss Kong Da but was scared of not being good at it and had even searched on the internet to see what the best way was. The handsome man leaned down as he saw Wang Li shut his eyes tightly and pressed his lips softly against his little lover. Unfortunately, Wang Li's mind forgot all of his research and his lips stayed in place stiffly while Kong Da tried to gently nibble at the plump lips.

"Hehe, you're supposed to move them."

Kong Da spoke against Wang Li's taut mouth before placing another small kiss and pulled back. Wang Li's mind had short circuited and he quickly shook his head to regain his composure, Kong Da lightly chuckled at his dazed red face and held Wang Li's hand as he walked back to the studio. Once they were standing outside the door, Wang Li's mind had fully rebooted and he quietly whispered to Kong Da.

"Ge can we do that again? I wasn't fully paying attention."

Kong Da tried to hold in his laughter as he pulled Wang Li through the studio into his private room, Suo Su was about to tell him his client was waiting when the door was closed in his face. In the room, Kong Da sat on his swivel chair and pulled Wang Li onto his lap.

"Isn't this position a little..."

"My neck will hurt from leaning down."

Kong Da didn't give Wang Li time to react before his face was gently pulled down and his lips were kissed again. The silly boy had a moment of muddled headedness before he tried to replicate Kong Da's movements. The kiss was slow and light making it easy for him to get the hang of. When Kong Da felt the tight lips loosen a little, he deepened the kiss by holding the back of Wang Li's head, then pushed the tip of his tongue between the soft lips before he pulled it out. Wang Li hummed lightly into the kiss from the feeling of Kong Da's tongue and his body sank into the fit man's embrace.

Wang Li tried again to follow along and opened his mouth wider in the hopes of more tongue action, with this new access Kong Da pushed more of his tongue into the small mouth and moved it around the warm area, lightly rubbing it over his lovers wet tongue before grazing it around his cheeks and soft palate. Wang Li's body had turned to mush as his mouth was devoured, his body shivered and Kong Da finally slowed down before he fully pulled away with a silvery string connecting their lips together. Wang Li slumped forward and leaned against Kong Da's broad shoulder while he tried to catch his breath.

"Were you paying attention."

Un. After catching his breath Wang Li stood up and Kong Da had to quickly leave the room since he couldn't let his client wait too long, he left with his machine in his arms because he had noticed Wang Li's reaction and didn't want other people to see him like that. Wang Li held his burning face while he thought about his first and second kiss but he quickly had to think about something else as he could feel his little brother leaking just from the memory.

Kong Da was in a good mood ever since he had started dating and everyone at the studio had noticed. It wasn't that the man was a rude or cold person but he was always distant with everyone in the studio apart from Suo Su. Even JieJie, who knew Kong Da for almost ten years felt the gap between them was closing now thanks to Wang Li.

Ma Tian had been busy working for two weeks, trying to figure out how to get Chen Ai's brother off of Kong Da's back, he thought that the violent stalker would've listened to his threat of killing off his family but all of his threats had been treated as water. Chen Ai's parents had backed down but their son wouldn't stop trying to start trouble. Ma Tian was having someone follow the deranged man but two days ago, the man had gone missing.

The tired Ma Tian arrived at the studio and watched his close friend do what he loved. He felt reluctant being the bearer of bad news. Wang Li had fully calmed down now and sat on the sofa while Ma Tian sat on the armchair, typing on his phone. Wang Li didn't have much of an impression of this man but he still didn't like how much he teased Xu Chen since it brought out his mama bear instincts.

"Tian Ge, I think you should know for the next time you see my ChenChen that he has someone in his heart already, so it wouldn't be good for you to keep teasing him."

"Is that so?"

Un. Wang Li spilled the beans about how Xu Chen had been messaging this person and he could tell Xu Chen really liked them so Ma Tian shouldn't get in their way. Wang Li thought he would hear a childish comment or joke, but Ma Tian just shrugged his shoulders and gave him an okay sign before he went back to his phone. Kong Da had finished the quick tattoo and was about to sit next to Wang Li when Ma Tian stood up and placed his hand on his shoulder, giving off a serious aura.

"I need to tell you something."

16