Chapter 31
518 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Wang Li woke up to see his handsome lover sleeping with a frown on his face and visible dark circles under his eyes. As to not wake him, Wang Li crawled out of bed quietly and got dressed into casual clothes. Up on the top deck Ma Tian and Xu Chen were already awake. Xu Chen was sitting on his boyfriend's lap while laughing at whatever he was saying, when he saw Wang Li get up he poured him some juice.

"We'll be having breakfast at the hotel, once everyone is awake we'll set off."

That was the plan but everyone below deck seemed like they were never going to wake up again, Ma Tian made the captain set off after hearing both Xu Chen and Wang LI's stomachs growl for the third time. After 30 minutes, they docked and the rest of the sleeping people finally woke up, but only because Ma TIan had grabbed a megaphone from the reluctant captain. Once the angry man was below deck, he yelled into the microphone.

"GET UP I'M HUNGRY~ GET UP! GET UP~~"

Both Wang Li and Xu Chen had drunk too much juice in the hopes of filling their stomachs and they rushed back to the hotel so they could relieve themselves. Even though they were tens of meters away from the boat, they could still hear Ma Tian's loud shouts, followed by the angry yelling from his Dad and Kong Da.

After breakfast at the hotel restaurant, everyone tiredly returned to their rooms to sleep. However, Xu Chen and Ma Tian were the only ones who stayed up to catch up on missed sexy times. Wang Li had also tried to stay awake but after cleaning himself out properly, he crawled in beside his sleeping lover and couldn't resist having a long nap whilst cuddling Kong Da's strong tattooed arm.

. . . . . .

The next day both Mr Ma and Mr Wang agreed to switch Sons for the day to try and improve their relationship with the new family. Mr Wang hadn't been able to sight see a lot since his husband would get too distracted by a different view, Kong Da and Ma Tian decided to show Mr Ma around the island national park before heading to the shopping areas.

Mr Ma went a different route and took the two youngest snorkeling, Xu Chen still wasn't confident in swimming so Mr Ma took him into the shallows. Before they set off to deeper waters, Mr Ma taught him how to be confident in the water. In the mean time, Wang Li was told to wade in deeper water while Mr Ma swam beside Xu Chen.

"That's it, keep going straight and keep your legs under the water."

Xu Chen swam the 20 metres to where Wang Li was waiting and he breathlessly clung to his friend once he arrived. Both Wang Li and Mr Ma quickly congratulated him on his swimming improvement, they did the exercise twice more then set off around to properly look at the underwater world.

Under the water, Xu Chen held Wang Li's hand tightly, the two of them sticking to each other closely. Although Wang Li was a better swimmer, he couldn't hold his breath very long and had to keep resurfacing. Xu Chen didn't complain and would follow along whenever they needed to resurface. After the tenth trip back up to the surface, Mr Ma followed them up.

"Xiao Li, take deeper, slow breaths. You'll be able to stay down longer. Catch your breath while I take Xu Chen down to look at the sea floor."

Mr Ma waited until Xu Chen had his mask back on then took a deep breath, pulling the small boy down with him. Mr Ma was a lot stronger than Wang Li and he reached the bottom of the sea floor with only a few kicks. He held onto the rocks in front of him, allowing Xu Chen to watch small fish swim to and from the coral surrounding them.

On the surface, Wang Li took his time to catch his breath then dived back down; with Mr Ma's advice, Wang Li was able to swim down to where the other two were without losing his breath. Xu Chen had to resurface once Wang Li reached them but Mr Ma pulled Wang Li down beside him. The older man had obviously done this a lot since he could hold his breath for a long time.

With the technique Mr Ma showed the two youths, their lung capacity became much better in a short amount of time. After an hour of snorkeling, they made their way back to shore and lazed under a large umbrella to catch their breath. Fruit and water was delivered to them not long after and Mr Ma watched happily as Wang Li and Xu Chen finished off two large plates.

"Haha, you two eat so well."

On the otherside of the island, Mr Wang was wandering around with the two men on either side of him, they looked more like bodyguards than step son's because of the short sleeved shirts both men were wearing, revealing their eye catching tattoos. Ma Tian and Kong Da didn't talk much while Mr Wang walked around peacefully, once the three of them became hungry, they stopped at a local dessert food store and sat down in the shade.

Kong Da was unexpectedly closer to Mr Wang and Ma TIan sat quietly for the first time in his life while the two conversed. Mr Wang had shopped in a similar way to his son but refused to let the two men carry his things or pay for anything. Beside his feet were four bags of goods purchased from various stores and Ma Tian peeked into one, seeing a rolled bit of canvas.

In the other bag Ma TIan was trying to get a better look but Mr Wang caught him and quickly moved the bags to hide under the table. It wasn't long before their cold desserts arrived, Kong Da and Mr Wang ate the sweet foods happily. Being the odd one out, Ma Tian had ordered a coffee instead and waited patiently for it to arrive, participating in the conversation only every now and then.

The coffee arrived soon but so did an unexpected phone call to Mr Wang's phone. He didn't recognize the number and answered it at the table after some consideration. Kong Da was too focused on his food while Ma Tian sipped his coffee, he was close enough to Mr Wang to hear the loud screaming coming from the other side, making him kick Kong Da's leg to get his attention.

Ah! Kong Da angrily stared at Ma Tian then turned to look at Mr Wang after the look he received. Both men watched as Mr Wang's face paled and the hand holding the phone trembled. The phone call lasted less than a minute before Mr Wang decided to end the call. While he pulled the phone away to press the red symbol, the loud screaming could be heard more clearly. Ma Tian instantly recognised the unbearable voice but still asked Mr Wang for confirmation.

"Mr Wang who was that? Xiao Chen's parents?"

Mr Wang nodded his head slowly as he looked between the two men with a pale face.

"Sh-She was screaming about how Wang Li and Xu Chen will be taken away and I'll be put in jail for what I am."

Mr Wang clutched at Kong Da and Ma Tian with a crazed look.

"I-I didn't do anything, she can't take them away. I-I didn't do anything wrong."

Kong Da quickly crouched down beside Mr Wang as he tried to get him to stop his rambling and make him breathe, beside him, Ma Tian picked his phone up and dialed his Dad's number.

"Dad, come back to the hotel now."

Mr Wang was having a full meltdown now and no matter what Kong Da said, the man in front of him was struggling to breath while fat tears streamed down his face. With no other choce, Ma Tian told Kong Da seriously.

"Grab the bags, I'll carry him."

Ma Tian crouched down and Kong Da helped the pale Mr Wang onto his friends back before he carried the four large bags. The island wasn't very big so the hotel was only a few minutes away. As soon as they arrived, both men quickly entered the newlywed's suite. They ended up arriving first so they had to wait. While waiting, Ma TIan got on the phone and left the room. Kong Da made sure to give Mr Wang a bottle of water before he called room service for a soothing tea and fruit.

After the quick phone call from his son, Mr Ma asked the still eating boys if they were full and they left for the hotel. Mr Ma didn't tell the boys why they were going back so soon before he dropped them off at Wang Li's room. Once alone, he left for his own suite. He opened the door to see his wife having a nervous breakdown and he rushed across the room.

"My love what happened? Where's Xiao Tian?"

"I'm Here, I need to talk to you."

Ma Tian opened the bedroom door and Mr Ma was hesitant to leave his beloved, but the look on his son's face told him it was important. Room service came after Mr Ma and Kong Da quickly arranged the tea for Mr Wang, in the hopes it would calm him down. In the bedroom, the door was closed quickly and Ma Tian whispered to his Dad seriously

"Mr Wang received a phone call earlier from Mrs Xu, she was threatening him with taking away the two boys as well as him serving jail time for being gay."

Mr Ma almost lost it when he heard about the two boys being taken away, but once the word jail was mentioned, Ma Tian knew he had to explain quickly before his Dad was on the next flight to china. The phone call Ma TIan had made earlier was to his Dad's private assistant.

"I called Mr A and told him the details Mr Wang had told Kong Da and I, he's looking into it as we speak."

The phone call had only happened ten minutes ago so there was not much to go off of and they needed to wait for more information to come up. Mr Ma trusted Mr A since he had handled both his previous divorces and Kong Da's adoption. The older man ran his hands through his graying hair while he sighed angrily.

"Okay, we won't tell the boys about this yet. Xiao Chen is still fragile from the phone call from his mother and this will tip him over the edge. You and Xiao Da should go back to your little wives, I'll take care of my own."

Without waiting for his son's words, Mr Ma went back to his wife and dismissed Kong Da. Mr Wang burst into tears again once he saw his husband and clutched onto him desperately, he blabbered that they can't take his sons away but his words didn't make much sense. Mr Wang wasn't scared about the jail threat, his only thought was that he didn't want his son's to be taken away. The sight was painful for Mr Ma and he tried to calm his darling down.

"Hush my darling, I'll take care of this."

Ma Tian and Kong Da swiftly left the suite and made their way to Kong Da's room where their oblivious wives would be...Or so they should be.

"Xiao Li?"

"Xiao Chen!"

Both men ran around the large suite but couldn't find their lovers. They quickly rushed to Ma Tian's room in case they were waiting there, but found no one. After a second of thought, Ma Tian ran to the bedroom and found that Xu Chen's day bag was gone.

"Check Xiao Li's bags and see if anything is gone."

Kong Da instantly ran out of the room and came back with the same information, Wang Li's day bag was missing. Both men cursed out loud and Ma Tian called Mr Ma.

"Move to where Mr Wang can't hear you."

"Alright... I'm in the next room, what is it?"

"The boys aren't in our rooms and their day bags are gone."

Mr Ma was silent over the phone until he told them to go to the beach and shopping area while he called the hotel security. Without hesitation, Kong Da ran down to the beach while Ma Tian ran to the shopping area they had taken their boyfriends to the other day, anxiety filling their hearts. It didn't take long before the security called back Mr Ma, informing him that the two boys had left the suite they had entered with Mr Ma to head to another suite, afterwards they left the hotel.

The security man made sure to inform him that both boys looked stressed, one of the boys also looked to have been recently crying. Mr Ma left the bedroom after receiving this information and looked at his wife sadly, Mr Wang had cried himself to sleep and was on the plush sofa in an awkward position. Mr Ma made another phone call to the captain of the boat they had used while on the island and told him what was happening, he also told him to keep his eyes open in case the boys tried to leave the island.

Mr Ma figured he could delay his beloved from finding out his sons had run away until the next morning, in the hopes they would find the boys before then. He went back into the room and called both Kong Da and Ma TIan, informing them about what the security had told him. The two men returned to the hotel lobby and sat in the seating area while they discussed the situation, Kong Da  speaking first

"Do you think Mrs Xu called Xiao Chen too? Security told Mr Ma that one of the boys looked as if they had been crying."

"It makes the most sense at the moment, I don't know why they would run away though."

Ma Tian tried calling Xu Chen's phone even though he knew it would go to the answering service. Kong Da was confused as he said his thoughts aloud, in case they triggered anything with Ma Tian.

"Why would they leave the hotel? ...They're students, so they won't have a lot of money...did you leave any cards in the room?"

It took a while for Ma TIan to think about it before he ran up to his room, Kong Da following close behind him. In the room, Ma Tian ran head of Kong Da to the safe inside the bedroom, after putting in the key card he wrenched open the safe.

"His passport and the spare credit card I keep is gone."

Kong Da ran back to his room and found Wang Li's passport was gone too. Not long after, Ma Tian came in with a distressed look on his face and he angrily punched the hard wooden doorway until his knuckles were red. After his outburst Kong Da gave him a bottle of water to calm him down.

"I don't have spare cards so only Xiao Li's passport is gone, check your transactions and see if they stopped anywhere with the card. I'll call Mr Ma and tell him what we know."

Ma Tian crouched to the ground while he pulled his phone out and checked over his account, he took one look at the phone before he threw it across the room. The phone hit the wall so hard it went through the drywall, leaving a large hole. Afterwards, Ma Tian laid down on the carpet and laughed at himself. Kong Da instantly stopped talking on the phone as he crouched down beside Ma TIan.

"What is it Tian?"

"Hehe, They took all they could from the card. Twenty thousand and they fucking took it all."

5