Disparity in strength
262 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the brief exchange with Eila´s father, he escorted them to a house in a tree which was bigger than all the other homes. Funny enough it turns out that Eila's father was the village elder, and was already 2000 years old!

(´´So Eila's the elders daughter huh, good thing i didn't do anything back then'')

Drake's train of thought was interrupted by a pat to his back.

''Hahahahahaha! Drake! walk with me i have a present for you!'' Drake just followed him since he knew he couldn't stop him no matter what he did.

Drake and Eila´s father went into a room that seemed to be the living room. In the middle of the room there were two couches made of wood in an L shape. Nearby there was a tea table which was made from the same materials as the couches, and on the opposite side of the room there was a kitchen, though the amount of kitchenware was ´´mediocre´´ at best.

´´Please. Sit! Sit! Make yourself at home.´´ After leading the way Eila´s father went into another room and you could hear him searching for something. A short while passed before he came out of the room with a box in his hands. He placed the box on the table and slowly opened it. The box revealed an arrow that had an arrowhead made of a green metal he has never seen. The arrow emitted a green glow, you could practically see the power that was contained within.

´´This is for me?'' Drake asked with a confused look on his face.

''Of course, the person who is going to be travelling with my daughter needs to be well equipped doesn't he?''

''Of course, yea... Wait! Travelling with me?''

´´Ah, I forgot to tell you that Eila will be travelling with you from now on. She´ll only grow stagnant if she stays in the village, and I believe your ´´adventures´´ will be the training she needs to grow stronger.´´ The playful tone which he used earlier was replaced by a serious demeanor.

Drake was deep in thought and it was awkwardly silent in the room, however the silence was soon broken by a loud female voice.

--

[System Announcement!]

[The system has gotten an update!

New features:

-Appraisal: All Users will receive this skill as a passive and they can use this skill to identify the lvl and stats of players, monsters, and NPC's. When the lvl of the person you will try to identify is at least 10x times higher than you then they will appear as ???(This can be both used by players and NPC's)

-Partying: You can party up with NPC or Players to receive shared exp, loot is also shared but depending on user feedback it might get changed in the future.

-Changes to the skill system! Skills will now appear depending on your actions for example, The skill [Archery] or the skill [Swordsmanship]. These skills will now appear under Development Skills under the status window. Skills will now have 10 lvls which can evolve into a higher tier. Furthermore racial skills will now show up, for example, the racial skill [Aptitude for magic]

That's all for today! Thank you for your time!]

--

Drake decided to check his status after he saw the changes

--

[Status:

Name: Drake

Lvl: 3, Exp: 25/45

Titles: None

Job: None

Race: Elf

Health: 120/120

Mana: 200/200

Stamina: 260/260

Skills: None

Development skills: [Archery lvl: 1, Tier 1]

Racial skills: [Agile], [Aptitude for magic]

Spells: None

Vit: 12

Str: 12

End: 13

Agi: 12

Int: 10

wis: 10

luck: 10

Current instance: Orion, Erbahn]

--

[Racial skill: Agile

-The User who has this skill is from a race that is extremely agile, or has put enough points into Agility that it appeared on it's own. The Skill: [Agile] can be upgraded if you put enough points into Agility.

-Running speed increased by 10%, Attack speed increased by 10%.

-Conditions to acquire: 100 Agi, or User's race is Agile.]

--

[Racial Skill: Aptitude for magic

-The User who has this skill is from a race that is talented in magic, or has put enough points into Intelligence or Wisdom that it appeared on it's own. The Skill: [Aptitude for magic] can be upgraded if you put enough points into Wisdom or Intelligence.

-Magic dmg increased by 10%, Mana regen increased by 10%.

-Conditions to acquire: 100 Int, or 100 Wis, or User's race is talented in magic.]

--

[Skill: Archery lvl: 1, tier 1

-The User who has this skill has achieved a basic mastery of archery

-Draw speed increased by 1%, Physical dmg from bows increased by 1% and cooldowns on bow skills reduced by 1 second.

-Conditions to acquire: Use a bow for a while.]

--

(''Wait aren't these skills too OP? The Racial skills are already Broken, and the Archery skill might seem weak at first but if i train enough I'll be able to make it OP in no time.What is this?! Am I some mc of an isekai novel?!''). Drake made an internal sigh, but he still accepted the skills, he could still make good use of them while they lasted.

(''Appraisal, huh? I wonder what lvl Eila's father is?''). Drake used the passive skill Appraisal on EIla's Father (A/N: ''Which is basically just how you see how high lvl people are in a normal game'') and he was startled by the massive amount of difference in their skills

--

[Status:

Name: Gerath el Stonewood

Lvl: ??? Tier: ???

Race: Elf

Health: ???/???

Mana: ???/???]

--

(''Jezus! He's strong, plain and simple'')

(A/N:''Hey guys, i was a little busy these past few days and haven't been able to go write at all. I hope you guys can understand, as an apology i made the chapter extra long, so i hope you guys enjoyed it! Anyways have a nice day!'')

6