The village
145 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Obtained:

-100 exp

-The title: [Lucky]

-[A common upgrade token]

--

[Processing...]

...

...

[System analysis complete]

...

[Completed the hidden bonus quest: ''The world that lies beyond'']

...

[Activating system upgrade...]

...

...

[System upgrade complete]

...

...

[Activating the territory feature...]

...

...

[Activation complete]

[You have 1 unread mail!]

--

The strings of messages that appeared inside his mind put Drake in a state of confusion. What was the hidden quest? Why did the system upgrade? What does the territory feature entail? These questions were all ones that Drake wanted to ask, but the only clue to have these answered was inside his mail... So he calmed his mind and opened his mail immediately afterward.

--

[Congratulations User!

You have completed the hidden bonus quest: [The world that lies beyond] This quest was assigned to you when you entered the world of Orion. What exactly is this quest? This quest was what you needed to complete to receive the rewards for being an Alpha player. For example, the bonus NPC is Eila L Stonewood, and you eventually gained a medium-sized village. Also from now on quest rewards will appear directly inside your inventory, instead of them being given to you. There are exceptions of course, but those only apply to certain situations. However, the actual reward for the quest is the [Help] system. If you come across any problems the system will help you get through them!]

--

'Hmm, I was wondering where all the Alpha rewards went, turns out I have been working for them all along, I guess there's never free lunch in the world. Well this mail did help me clear some of the doubts that I had.'

After he cleared his mind Drake decided to open his menu to check for any new content after all the system got an upgrade and he unlocked a new feature. In the meantime, he also wanted to check out his new title.

After opening his menu Drake found a glowing button. He selected it and immediately his vision started to warp. When it stopped, Drake found himself hovering over the forest of breihl. The feeling of hovering in the air was the same as when he chose a starting continent, just right now it was on a much smaller scale.

In the bottom right corner of his vision, he could see several icons, there was a hammer and wrench, a sword, a house, and a tower. The hammer and the wrench are the icon for the utilities, the sword is the icon for the military, the house is the icon for general buildings, while the tower is the icon for magical buildings.

In the upper left corner, Drake could see various statistics such as population, the number of resources, and the food supplies. In total 250 people were living in the village, but the population was split into 3 sections, the men, the women, and the children, there were 100 men, 120 women, and 30 children. The resources were a little bit more complicated, Drake only saw a number (currently 7563) but he could feel that if he focused on the resources, he could get a much more detailed description. The same applied to the food.

Drake also noticed that he could anchor specific statistics to the upper right corner of his vision. For example, if he wanted to know how much bread there was in the village without focusing his mind on the resource statistic, he could just anchor the statistic for bread to the upper right corner. Which then he could check it very quickly without needing to put in much effort, of course, the same also applied to food.

Drake opened his inventory and took out the common upgrade token, the token sensed that it could upgrade a nearby village, so it started glowing, after that, a message showed up in front Drake.

--

[Do you want to upgrade this village to level 3?]

[Yes/No]

--

Drake chose yes and magical energy started swirling towards the village. The soil got richer and was filled with energy, the magical energy in the air got denser and easier to absorb, the houses that were quickly set up became sturdier and harder to break, the road that led to the village became much bigger and was much easier to walk on.

The people of the village immediately noticed the changes, and some even began to meditate to increase their level, the farmers and gatherers immediately noticed that some plants started mutating. Even the air itself was easier to breathe in as if the previous air was dirty and clouded. In short, the old and almost withered village was replaced by its flourishing counterpart.

Drake exited the territory feature, and immediately wanted to improve his strength, but he suppressed his excitement and opened his status.

--

Status:

Name: Drake

LVL: 20, Exp: 100/300

Titles: [Lucky]

Class: Paragon

Race: Elf

Health: 384/384

Mana: 400/400

Stamina: 660/660

Skills: None

Development skills: [Archery LVL: 4, Tier 1]

Racial skills: [Agile], [Aptitude for magic],[Blessing of the void], [Magical Body]

Spells: None

Vit: 32(20% Increase)

Str: 33(20% increase)

End: 33

Agi: 12

Int: 20

Wis: 20

Luck: 15(+15)

Current instance: Orion, Erbahn]

--

He could already see what kind of benefits this title has, but Drake still wanted to know the exact details about how the Luck attribute worked, so he decided to inspect the title thoroughly.

--

[Lucky:

-The player that has this title either obtained this Title because of their luck attribute or, because of a random event in the system.

-Increases luck attribute by 15

-Increases the hidden charm attribute by 5%

--

'This title isn't too bad, but I'm still a bit confused about how the luck attribute works, and what is the hidden charm attribute? Are there more hidden attributes other than the luck and charm one?' Just when Drake was about to ask the system for help, he suddenly caught sight of a familiar person...

5