A giant fox
773 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

The scariest moment of my life was when I got reincarnated.

One moment I went to sleep on my bed, and the next moment I felt like I am being squeezed through some kind of rubber tube that was a size to small.

After somehow getting out of the tube all I felt was cold unlike anything I ever felt before, then I was somehow lifted up by my legs and then something hit my buttocks so hard that it burned and I screamed and cried, which I hadn't done in many years.

I tried to open my eyes in order to make sense of it all, but all I saw was that everything was blurry. 

I would later get washed in comfortable hot water after which I would fall asleep.

A part of my couldn't help but thank my lucky stars that babies spend most of their early periods nearly constantly sleeping, for I would probably have gone mad if I had spent 3 months just drinking strange liquid and hearing strange noises while not being able to see.

After finally my vision became clear I was able to understand what had happened to me, not that it stopped me from crying at the loss of my family and everyone that I cared about.

It would take a few more months  for me to come to terms with the fact that everyone I knew was gone.

One fortunate thing for me in this life was the fact that, I seemed to still both human and a male, because I really didn't want to have to deal with a new life and a new gender together.

Thanks to my parents constantly taking with them I could say that I was starting to see a pattern in their words, it did help that they seemed to talk in a language that sounded like japanese, which I could understand a bit off, thanks to the fact that I liked to watch anime in sub rather than dub.

It would be few months later in a shopping trip with my father that I would realise, that i was in naruto the anime, though I wish it didn't involve my father running away from what seemed like a giant nine tailed fox. It seemed like my dad was very fortunate that we were near a shelter, and were able to hide till the danger had passed.

After realising that I was in a world where those without strength could hope to survive till they could afford to pay people that had strength to save them. Their was also the fact that I didn't want to end going to sleep and wake up in another world. 

So the first thing I did after making up my mind was to do light stretching after all I wanted to grow strong not stunt my growth. I also started to try and stay as flexible as possible, after all the older you are the harder it is to become flexible. I didn't even try to use chakra seeing as it is directly connected with my life force and from what I remember people will die from chakra exhaustion.

It would be after my first birthday that I would speak my first word okã and otõ. The only reason I waited this long is because I wanted to seem like a normal baby, mostly for my own safety seeing as the moment I try to do something, my parents seem to be screaming to high heaven that I got it from them while complementing each other. There is also the fact that I really didn't want to know if Danzo would be above stealing a clanless child prodigy from their parents, even if the child is from Konoha and will.

Thankfully my parents took me to play with a lot of other babies and I was able to see how a normal baby should act and copy them.

Over the next two years I would slowly increase the amount of exercise that I do, unfortunately I was having a harder time learning written Japanese since it was so different from the language of my old life, but I was slowly getting used to it.

Unfortunately I did discovere something strange, it was my name Akira Haruno the only people I knew from Naruto with the family name Haruno was Sakura, but so far I have never met Sakura. The only reason I thought Sakura would be my cousin was the fact that I have pink hair and it doesn't seem to be such a common colour, but I never met her.

It would be after my fourth birthday that I would find out why I never met Sakura from Naruto. 

On a really hot my parents would take me to a park where we usually didn't go to since we had a closer one to our house, there I would play with the children till evening, it wasn't so bad and there was also the fact that it would be weird for a child who didn't play or at least try to talk with other kids even with exuberant parents as mine. 

It was during the evening and when I was waiting for my parents that I notice a red haired little girl who seemed to be sitting alone on the swings. 

Then I realised that a lot of the adults were looking at the girl strangely. But just as I was about to go to her my parents started to call me as it was time to get home.

19