Academy preparing
417 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

Well the next day after doing my morning ritual I went too do the training regimen that Might Guy showed me, which seemed to be a lot better than the training regimen that I was using before, heck I was exercising muscles that I didn't know existed.

But just as I was done with my training regimen I fell unconscious.

The next time I woke up, I was sitting on a chair with the Hokage looking like he was planning on murdering me, but his face changed so fast that if it wasn't for some of the killing intent still being directed at me, I would swear that his face never changed.

Hiruzen:" Now Akira do you know why I called you here today."

Akira:" Uh not really no ... I don't think so."

Fuck don't tell me he realised that I am a reincarnator !

While thousands of ideas were going through my head without stopping, the next thing he said just froze my brain like a stop switch.

Hiruzen:" Do you know the difference between a boy and a girl."

Akira:" Uh What !"

As if that was some kind of queue he started to give me the talk. Only this talk includes how a man would get castrated and murdered if they try to take advantage of the woman and strangely enough Mito's name came up, don't tel me some bastard tried to take advantage of Mito, I don't care what anyone says I am going to murder them. 

Don't tell me this is a world where they do that horrible fox hunting thing. Alright from now on I will try to stay even closer to Mito I'm not letting her leave my sight.

After giving me the talk and constantly saying that men who take advantage of women will get castrated they left me in front of my house feeling tired I scraped all my plans and thought I would rest for the day, unfortunately after I got home my parents seem to decide to give me another talk only this one included all kind of lovey dovey crap.

The next day when I met everyone, they all seemed to give me a strange look. But remembering that Mito might be hurt I went to her, but when I got close to her and asked if everything was alright, she sucker punched me on the face knocking me out cold. 

By the time I woke up it seemed like Ino left with Mito, Hinata and Sayuri to go shopping for clothes. Fortunately I remember telling Mito to always carry the the list of shops that won't cause her trouble, so they should be alright.

As for us guys we just followed Shikamaru's lead and just went cloud watching.

Later I would hear that Ino somehow destroyed the shops where some idiots tried to scam Mito both literally and figuratively and non of the girls ever said how she did it, but I could their gase of respect and fear towards Ino.

Thought thanks to us boys following Shikamaru's some of us were barely able to buy all are things for ninja academy, turns out you his mom already bought his equipment and that was why he had the luxury to relax, fortunately I already bought my ninja equipment and only needed to buy some clothes, yeah turns out even academy students need special clothes, since one of the subjects is sparing and normal clothes can't really last a long time in a fight so the students usually need special clothes that won't get ripped, fortunately since academy students don't have the ability to damage even the cheapest ninja clothes without any weapon, so even civilian parents can afford it not to mention there are all kinds of help when it comes buying academy equipment and the academy itself is free, after all no ninja village can have too many applicants.

So when I reached home worried about my clothes, my mom dragged me out of the house to buy my ninja clothes, I ended up getting, a mesh shirt with a red zipper t-shirt and black pants, as I said before I don't have a fashion sense and my new mother has her own good side like trying to understand be which I really appreciate, I don't want to spend the next few hours just looking through clothes.

After a few hectic days we all ended up just meeting at the academy, turned out the Hokage himself helped Mito get ready for the academy.

16