Teaching and Iruka
372 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

Well a lot has happened after, what people seemed to call demon's rampage. But seriously all you do is have a bloody fight and everyone starts calling you a demon, well at least they don't care about Mito anymore. 

Unfortunately our class did hit a snag after me beating up our teacher, it turned out that no chunin teacher wanted to teach our class, and as the one that caused the problem, the Hokage got me to find some way of keeping everyone on schedule with the curriculum while he tried to find a replacement teacher. 

Yup, you heard me right, I was supposed to make sure the class was on track, thought I think he expected it more on the lines of me apologising to the academy teachers and convince them to teach our class, but after seeing how they all looked at Mito I readily gave up on that idea. 

So I just asked them to give me a curriculum plan, which the actually gave me while gloating and expecting to fail. Really I had to seriously wander if just anyone can become a teacher with the way they are acting.  

Heck it seemed like the teaching style of the academy included, just repeating from the book while explaining what it is the book was talking about, now if we were 12 or over this type of teaching method would be fine, but when you use it on children that are about 6 year old, it becomes one of the worst teaching methods out their, and if you are a kinetic learner this just opens a whole new can of worms. No wander naruto had it tough, heck the only reason I didn't realise this problem before was because I was already used to similar style lessons from my last life and that from my time as an adult.

So for the next three months I would look at the lesson plan, find ways to make them interesting and than hope the games or rewards would be enough for what I tell them to stick.

I was really lucky that the Hokage seemed to take pity on me after 3 months of constant grading homework, preparing games, and making activities, thought I did feel a bit nauseous when I had to make what seemed like learning how to kill people fun.

The biggest headache on this life were not my overly affectionate parents who seem be in their own world but rather something that I was not expecting for the next 6 years at least, and that is paperwork. 

Turned out that the Hokage himself was so impressed with my way of teaching, that he had me write the entire method down and no saying that " Just make the lessons as interesting as you can and hope whatever you say sticks." Does not count as a proper explanation.

So now after teaching for 3 months I had to explain how modern teaching methods to people who seemed to still follow the teaching method of the eighties and even tell them how I came up with the idea. I don't think I would ever write more bullshit in an official document than this, thank you all those detective tv dramas without your insight in understanding the mind I would never have been able to write a book that's so full of bullshit that I seemed to cringe just looking at it.

Unfortunately, my tenure as a teacher would seem to continue for the rest of the year with only difference being that I would have an assistant teacher to help me teach as well as the fact that I would get a academy teachers salary till the school year ended not including the rewards I would get for creating a new and better method in helping the children of Konoha. 

Why does it feel like this much honour is going to come back to bite me, it's not like I am suddenly gonna have a group of fan girls or anything *shiver* ok that was weird.

On a more interesting note, I was really surprised when I discovered that the assistant teacher would be Umino Iruka, yup Naruto's favourite teacher and my competitor for being Mito's favourite big brother.

Thought the first time he helped me teach, he seemed to be trying to stay as far from Mito as possible, the only reason I didn't beat him up was because he seemed really serious about teaching as he was both helpful and understanding of Mito and would give her a hand when she needed it.

Thought it seemed like Mito had some kind of adventure with Iruka, as while before he just interacted with Mito since he needed to, now he acts like he is her big brother, always kind and understanding and I want to murder him. 

I did not release killing intent at him when she called him Iruka-nii in the middle of class. Thought during the weekend when I tried to get her to call me onii-chan, she had the look that said she would murder me before she calls me that, yup not murdering herself but me seriously.

Than the girls started to look at Mito with pity while Shikamaru just said " Troublesome idiots".

Seriously why was everyone calling me an idiot.

15