Mizuki and shopping
363 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

don't own naruto or any naruto characters other than the OC

As I was getting ready for bed, I heard knocking on my window, after opening it I saw Sayuri who seemed haggard.

Sayuri:" Mito hasn't come home yet, we were supposed to celebrate by going to Ichiraku ramen."

It didn't take me long to realise what happened, I new that Mizuki would betray the village today and try to convince a student to steal the scroll of forbidden jutsu. But since only someone like Mito can get inside the building, I thought everything would be fine since Mito passed the exam unlike naruto, but it seems like I underestimate the son of a bitch. The first thing I did was try to think of a place where Mito could be, but I knew that Mizuki would try to get her to a place he is familiar with so that he could escape easily.

Knowing that the person who knows him the best is probably Iruka, I ran to his location while telling Sayuri to get Kiba and Akamaru since if Iruka wasn't there we were gonna need Akamaru to follow after Iruka.

When I got there I found no one in Iruka's apartment, and I knew that he went after Mito.

It didn't take long for Sayuri to drag Kiba and Akamaru to where I was, thankfully it didn't Akamaru long to pick up Iruka's scent and follow it, the only reason I didn't get Akamaru to track Mizuki's scent was because even Mizuki wasn't idiot enough to not cover up his scent from the Inuzuka, since he was planning to run away from the village.

It took is hours to find where Mito was, fortunately it seemed like everything went just like in the anime seeing as there are over a thousand Mito's beating up Mizuki. While she was beating up Mizuki, I had Sayuri get some kind of medic-nin since Iruka was still injured, while I had Kiba find a senior ninja and tell them Mizuki injured Iruka and Mito is beating Mizuki up, knowing that the senior ninja would probably put two and two together.

It would be the next day when everyone was released from the interrogation, fortunately I was able to spin a story about how he seemed to enjoy putting Iruka down and he seemed to have an obsession with Orochimaru that he seemed to always hide. The only reason I never placed him higher on my danger list is because, he was simply to incompetent.

The people at I&T stopped asking me questions after that 

It would be later that evening that we will all be released, thought Ino was kind enough to bring us some food.

And after being released I couldn't believe what was happening between Mito and Sayuri.

Sayuri:*SLAP*" Do you know how worried I was about you!"

Mito:" I am sorry."

Sayuri hugged Mito

Sayuri:" I broke after losing everything I had that day, the only thing that stopped me from losing myself was the fact that my sister was there for me, so please. I don't want to go through that again so please promise me you won't leave me no matter what happens, if I lost you, I don't think I could ever recover from that again."

Mito:" Hic-hic I am sorry, hic I was being stupid" 

Before I knew what happened it seemed like the two of them started to cry while hugging each others.

Not knowing what to do I just waited for them to finish all their tears. Then I took them to Ichiraku ramen on my treat, fortunately Teuchi let me put that on my tab, turned out Mito was really really hungry, enough to cause Ayame to go shopping for ingredients again, not that she mined I mean Ayame had long since adopted Mito as her sister in her mind and even guided both Mito and Sayuri through all their female problems. 

Because of us being to tired to do anything, everyone just chose to do shopping for genin equipments tomorrow, originally we told them to get their equipments instead of waiting for us, but everyone insisted we get them together.

The next day Ino and Hinata tired everyone, seriously Ino is having a way too big of an effect on Hinata I mean she is nothing like canon, heck not only is she outgoing but her I can't believe a girl her age has an upper body like that.

*poke* *poke* 

Akira:" Oww why did you girls do that."

Mito/Sayuri:" PERVERT!"

Seriously Mito and Sayuri are way to in sync from their voice to the way their eyes are staring at me like I am some kind of a bug.

Yeah, it turned out that that I have to go through puberty again in this life, fuck this is so annoying and it's worse than last time since this time I do have some experience, which seemed to put my imagination on overdrive. 

Fuck Mito once punched me through the class roof when she saw me drooling, on my defense it was Anko and damn does she have a great body, no wander she never bothers to hide it.

Well back to the torture, I mean shopping and let me tell you after the shopping trip with Ino I never want to shop again, and I am pretty sure other than Hinata everyone would agree with me.

12