Power Scale
1.5k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magic system of Vierra:

  • Sense Manas: 1st stage occurs in children where they can sense mana inside them. Around 8 yrs old.
  • Novice mage: 2nd stage, teenagers proficient in sensing and manipulating mana inside of them, have a suitable amount of mana storage. Around 12-13 years of age.
    • Note: at this age, children can get a blessing of a spirit of any element to improve their comprehension of that particular element.
    • blessing of spirit can also increase their chances of becoming a magus.
  • master mage: 3rdstage, has near-perfect control on their mana, high mana output and high mana storage. 
    • from this stage onwards at which age the stage is achieved is different for each person, people who are talented reach it early and vice versa. It also depends on mana regeneration.
  • ascension: 4th stage where a person transitions from mage to magus, here a person can start sensing mana and energy in nature and be able to manipulate them to a certain extent.
  • magus: 5th stage, a magus can take in spiritual energy and mana from the outside into him, Due to this a magus can extend their lifespan to a certain extent.
    • mana regeneration of a person is useless from here.
    • lifespan increases from this stage onwards.
  • magus king: 6th stage, he/she can understand the laws of the world.
  • sorcerer: a sorcerer has a clear understanding of arcane magic and laws of the world. he/ she can bend reality.
  • sorcerer supreme: he/she can bend space to create portals, go to other dimensions of the world, draw energy from other dimensions.
  • demigod: Forgotten stage as no one in the world reached it. a demigod can manipulate reality, space and time. not bound by laws of the world just limited by mortality. This is that last mortal stage and crossing it will make ascend to god realm.
This is the first time I am writing a web novel, my grammar and story may have problems so please point them out to help me improve the story, I am open to criticism. If you feel there are any changes required for the above 'power Scale' please comment down below. Thank you for coming!

25