chapter 6 Rebirth As a Phoenix
1.1k 9 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Illya was stillborn!" White spoke in a grave tone.

"What?! How?!" Serena shocked.

"Serena calm down, Illya is well and alive right now so calm down and let me speak." White held Serena's shoulders.

"Y-Yes..." saying so, Serena calmed herself.

"Now that you have calmed down I will continue, Illya was stillborn, she died the moment she was born. Her soul and magic had not left yet and as a baby she was fragile and could not go through the process of Resurrection so I made her go through rebirth instead."

"Rebirth? Like a phoenix? Is that why you said you gave her your phoenix blood?" Serena understood what happened.

"Yes, as she was just a baby and a very faint amount of life force was still present in her, I easily replaced the blood inside of her with mine. My blood stimulated her life force and helped her go through rebirth in the flames of nirvana. This particular process of rebirth is special as unlike a phoenix which turns to ashes and is born from them again the person going through this is just purified, strengthened and filled with life force bringing them back to life in the flames of nirvana, this was only possible as a faint amount of life force was still left in her and mana did not leave her body." White Lectured in a serious tone.

"so this process is like the rebirth of a phoenix because of the phoenix blood and Nirvana Flames the only difference is that unlike a phoenix, the one going through rebirth does not turn to ashes." Serena contemplated.

"Yes, normally that should have been the case, it would have been a lengthy process and the blood I gave her should have disappeared or left only a few traces behind." White spoke with slight guilt in her tone.

"But she clearly has crimson eyes like that of a true phoenix." Serena argued.

"Yes, what you say is true but fate had its own ways of making people meet, half of Illya's DNA.... no you wouldn't understand that term and I don't have time to explain about it either, hmmmmmm........ yeah! blood-line!" White had a realisation, " half her blood-line had traces of phoenix blood at its core and when it came into contact with my phoenix blood which was superior and divine, it surrendered and burnt itself while supplementing in the fusion of my blood with Illya’s, in doing so that half of her blood-line completely disappeared and caused her to go through rebirth like a real phoenix." White spoke guilty.

"That means.." Serena understanding.

"Yes, it is what you are thinking, she was reborn from ashes like a true phoenix, technically it would be correct to say that she is a true phoenix with human form. She has human form because of the other half of her blood-line, basically your blood-line, while her rebirth your bloodline maintained the synergy between her body and her soul but most of it disappeared after rebirth only leaving behind her human form."

"..." Serena paused starting to understand why White had a guilty tone "My daughter turned into a phoenix which is great but you....".

"YES TECHNICALLY BY BLOODLINE I AM HER MOTHER! I AM SO SORRY!" White bowed and apologized "I did not know what to do at that moment and what happened was so unexpected. That was the first time I experienced something like that happen in my entire life!"

"Calm down White I am not angry with you nor will I blame you," saying so she raised White and looked into her eyes "You did what you had to do to save Illya and even if by Blood-line she is your daughter that doesn't change the fact that I am her mother and gave birth to her also, going by your words her human appearance is because of my bloodline and that means.. ," she paused again nudging White to continue the sentence.

"Illya still has a bit of your bloodline though very little" White spoke.

"That is why Illya had those beautiful crimson eyes." Serena thought about the whole issue again and had a realisation and spoke in a slightly happy tone, "You know now that I think about it again, rather than sad I feel happy, even though most of her bloodline is yours her appearance is like mine and though very minute she still has a bit of my bloodline."

"Happy? Not shocked?" It confused White.

"I am shocked but I calmed down as I know that nothing can change the fact that Illya is my daughter." Answered Serena.

"Makes sense, and yes nothing can change that fact but why happy?" White asked.

"Going by your earlier words, Illya's bloodline changed which means she is not related to that man in any way possible and that makes me thrilled. His existence feels so stupid to me now and in a sense as Illya is not related to him I can say he got cuckolded hard, Ha Ha HAhahahhahhhha".

Serena started laughing hard and White was gob smacked at what she just heard....... that man got cuckolded, wait doesn't cuckold mean......wait does that mean I did........... White's brain crashed and she had a poker face on standby.

When her brain went for a reboot and finally turned on, she started blushing so hard her entire face turned red; she covered her face with her hands, but that did not hide her red ears.

"ha hah...... huh?" Serena just calmed down but when she noticed White's state "Hahhhahhhhhahhhhaaaa" she started laughing again but now because of a different reason and somewhere deep down she was also embarrassed as she understood why White blushed.

"Stop Laughing!" White ordered, but as she was still covering her face her order was not intimidating at all.

It took a few minutes for Serena to calm down; she was also faintly blushing, though not noticed by White.

"Sorry you had to see me in that state." Apologized Serena.

"Apology accepted" White who was still blushing tried to speak in an intimidating manner.

Serena calmed down and was chuckling at White when it suddenly hit her "White what you said is all good but there is one thing that doesn't add up. Why was Illya stillborn?" Serena back in her apathetic tone.

White also calmed down when she heard Serena's serious voice, "It was because of a fetal poison." and replied in a serious tone.

"Poison again? Is that why you told me to study about poisons?" Serena asked.

"Yes, and only an expert could concoct such a poison and I guess that this person is related to your poisoning too."

"That makes sense, thank you for answering my questions White." Serena spoke and felt dizzy " why do I feel so tired?"

"The time has come for you to sleep, your soul is weak and it has to rest and recover," White snapped her fingers  and a bed appeared behind Serena.

Serena sat on the bed "so soft, I guess its time to say goodnight, see you again on the other side White, tell Illya that I love her." saying so, she laid on the bed.

"Good night and sweet dreams Serena, I will wake you up on the other side and convey your message to Illya, rest easy I will take care of her." White patted Serena's head.

"I know you will take excellent care of her, as you are, her mother technically. Goodnight White," Serena dozed off.

White stood up slowly "Yes, technically I am her mother, feels like I gave the term 'godmother' a whole new meaning I am a god and a mother, Wao." and chuckled.

Hearing that Serena chuckled "pfft, true and also I forgot to say this earlier but a White mustache does not suit you." saying so, Serena finally fell asleep.

"A White moustache??" White hurriedly manifested a mirror and looked into it and blushed again "How long did I have that, so embarrassing!" saying so she quickly wiped it off.

____________________________________

White slowly opened her eyes and looked at Serena's body which was lying in front of her "Damn, is this what it feels like to have a friend she teased me too much!" she chuckled.

The glow from the jewel on her forehead dimmed, and she started walking towards Serena's body.

"She tapped the jewel which looked like a diamond "It's a good thing that I carry that dimension with me always." and the jewel turned invisible "rest well Serena, I will bring you back as soon as possible."

"Now, to secure her body, though what I just said feels creepy." she placed a glowing finger on Serena's forehead.

"With this the time flow of her body stopped and it should seal any mana from leaving or avoid anything happening to the body." she said lifting the said finger "Before I leave I have one last thing to do." saying so, she snapped her fingers and disappeared.

_______________________________________

The King was sitting on his throne, looking at a messenger who came from a country beyond the seas.

"Your Highness, Our Emperor Salah Ad-din has approved the request of trade for spices and also wishes to establish a a peaceful treaty with your kingdom." The messenger spoke.

"That is Great...." just as he was about to complete his sentence

"Roaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" everyone in the throne room heard it.

The king was shocked. In place of the messenger stood a White beast with black stripes on its body, A tiger, A. White Tiger.

The tiger ran around and started tearing every one of the royal family to shreds; it was specifically marking the royal family; it did not attack anyone else.

He felt his heart beating loudly, after killing everyone in the royal family it started walking towards him, he tried to go behind the throne but there he saw Illya looking down on him; he fell from the throne right before the tiger.

Illya moved in front of the throne, her Crimson eyes glaring at him, she sat on the throne and spoke one word "DIE".

Before he could process what was happening the tiger ripped his head off.

_________________________

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" the king cried, waking up gripping his neck.

38