Legacy World 4.28
277 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Disclaimer: Explicit sexual content in this chapter.**

After dealing with the incubi, he quickly went back to Vanora's side to find that she was even more delirious. She had a lust-filled expression on and when she saw him appear in front of her, she actually looked joyful. From the way she was trying to reach up and touch his face, he could tell that the sedative effect was wearing off. 

It was thanks to his power of sloth that he knew exactly what she was drugged with. It was a kind of aphrodisiac that would only subside after sexual gratification. Depending on how much has entered her system and how concentrated the aphrodisiac was, it would affect how many orgasms she would have to reach before its effect would wear off. 

Vlad had a painful expression on as he looked at her. He would love to have her. He has already lost count of the number of times he has fantasized about making passionate love to her. This may very well be his only chance, but somehow it did not feel right. If it were the past him, he would probably already be having his way with her right at this moment. But Vanora has taught him to think for her, from her point of view, and he has learnt to value her opinion. It would leave a bad taste in his mouth if he had her in this state. 

The issue was that leaving her in this condition was not an option either. The longer a victim went without sex, the more their mind would degrade, and the more it degraded, the less chance of recovery even after the effect wore off. She would simply become a sex-crazed maniac.

Vanora's finger touched Vlad's slightly pursed lips. She then started stroking it with a sensual look on her face, "Kiss..."

He gritted his teeth hard then leaned forward to hug her tightly. He brought his lips to her ear then whispered, "Trust me."

His lips landed on her earlobe while fog gradually surrounded them. 

Feather light kisses trailed from her ear, down her neck, across her collarbone, up the other side of her neck, across her jaw, then finally ending off at her lips. The sensation made her shiver and gasp in anticipation and nervousness.

For the whole time, Vanora loosely held onto his head with her fingers entangled in his hair. The moment his lips met hers, she hungrily kissed him. However, having no experience, it was a sloppy and messy kiss. She only knew that it felt good and she wanted more of him.

 Vlad wrestled back the control by licking, sucking and lightly biting her bottom lip. He soon deepened the kiss and slid his tongue in, skillfully moving it around her mouth and caressing her tongue. Vanora moaned in pleasure.

Without breaking their intense kiss, he removed the towel that was covering her and threw it to the side of the black bed. They were now back in the room in his study at the castle. 

He moved his hands to covers hers and gently removed them from the back of his head to bring them to her small soft mounds on her chest. He massaged and fondled them through her hands for awhile, before bringing one of her hands down to where it ached most. 

He planned to teach her how she could pleasure herself. 

Just touching the entrance of it made her let out a sharp gasp. It felt very sensitive and was already very wet. Her hips started squirming as he continued to gently caress the lips of her honeypot with her finger. When he still did not satisfy her need, she let out a sound of complaint. 

He pushed her down onto the bed, rested on his elbow by her side, and guided her movement with soft whispers against her ear, nibbling on her earlobe and neck in the between words. "Slowly, slide your finger in... Here."

When she did, she let out a lewd sound that was between a moan and a gasp. It made Vlad frown as he tried his hardest to maintain his self-control. 

"Move it... In and out..." His voice has turned husky. He could not resist leaving some love bites on her neck in the end as her pants and voice filled his ears. 

"You can explore... Inside... Find where it feels best..." 

She groaned out of frustration. She did not know what he meant by explore. She just wanted him to take her down there and then. "Vlad... I want... You..." Having recovered enough strength to move herself, she used her free hand to touch and tug at his belt.

Vlad groaned in response. Fuck... She's really dangerous now...

He held onto her hand firmly to stop her from ripping his belt off, then raised his head to look down into her eyes. Their eyes were filled with pent up sexual frustration and desire. "Be good, Vanora."

Seeing that she was unlikely able to help herself reach the climax, he helped by gently rubbing and pinching the tiny mound above her honeypot. 

"Vlad!!" She cried out as a huge wave of pleasant and shocking sensation gushed over her starting from where he was touching her down there. However, she was still not satisfied. She still wanted more. "More..." She looked into his eyes and said between her panting.

The room was soon filled with her yelps, gasps, and moans as she continued to climax repeatedly with Vlad's help.

Half the night went by and Vanora climaxed yet again before she finally laid in the bed panting without asking for another time. She blinked a few times slowly like she was in a daze then shook her head slightly. 

"How're you feeling now?"

She groaned as she sat up with Vlad's help. Her mind still felt a little muddled. She only knew that her physical state now was incredibly uncomfortable. It was sore at areas she never played with before, it was tired, but it still craved for someone's touch. "I feel horrible..." 

"Now that you're more conscious, you should be able to take care of things yourself. You'll get better with each sexual release you attain." Vlad said in a strained voice. He was dying to take care of his sexual need as soon as possible. It felt so ready to burst that it hurt.

It took awhile before she finally processed everything that has happened. Vlad was already getting off the bed when she called out to him softly. "Vlad, wait."

Vlad froze but did not turn around. He was already reaching the limit of his self control. Now that she was conscious, he did not want to lose control and start asking if he could make love to her. He did not want to create an impression on her that he had only been waiting for the chance then spoil his future chances with her.

"You've helped me a lot already... Why not... We continue this way..? I could help you too..." The more she talked, the softer her voice became. By the end of it, Vlad almost could not hear her voice so he thought that he hallucinated it. 

He stiffly turned around with a tight smile on his face. "Can't you reproduce everything I've done to you now that you're conscious?" 

"Thing is... Now that i'm conscious, I'm aware of how sore I feel. I believe it'd hurt if I continue yet I can't help but still crave for someone's touch badly. It feels really horrible and disturbing. I was thinking that with your experience, it'd hurt less."

"My experience? Look, just to let you know..." He crawled to her while he spoke and stopped an inch away from her face. "I don't have any experience. If anything, I'm probably just talented in it."

Shouldn't be surprising given my nature. 

No surprise if he was truly talented in this too.

They both thought at the same time.

He put a leg between hers. "I'll begin then." He said in a very soft voice. For some reason, it felt a little different now that he was doing it for her while she is conscious. He wanted to take things slow and really let her enjoy herself. When their lips barely touched, he felt his belt being undone and his eyes flew wide open. He quickly grabbed onto her hand and pulled away from her. Studying her face with a frown, he thought to himself. Fuck, she's still not conscious after all? How does she converse so well then?

Vanora blinked in confusion. "What's wrong? I thought you agreed to it since you came back."

His look turned gloomy. "What are you saying? Agreed to what? You must still not be well."

Now Vanora started to feel a little frustrated. She was already feeling horrible and she offered to do something she found embarrassing, the last thing she wanted to do was to have to explain it clearly and in detail for him. "I'm fine. Aren't you suffering a lot now too? Since you've helped me, let me help u too."

I didn't know she would even consider sex as a transaction... He thought sadly to himself. "I would only do it if you return my feelings."

"Your feelings?"

"... Are you really that dense?" He sighed. "I've finally understood the feelings I experience whenever I'm with you, whenever it's about something regarding you... I've never felt anything like that before." His gaze burrowed deep into her eyes. "I love you, Vanora. I love you."

Vanora's eyes grew wide in surprise and her neck to her face became beet red. She did not know what to do. She did not know what to say. It was the first time in her lifetimes that she was confessed to. And now he did not just say it once but twice. "I... don't really... feel bad about you..." Unable to take the awkwardness of this confession, she decided to veer the topic back to the present issue. "So it's okay to go ahead, right?"

"... I'd rather you give your body to me when you love me back. Treat yourself with more respect. Don't treat your body like an object that can be traded for favours." Vlad said with a sigh.

"I'm not disrespecting myself. I wouldn't consider this with just anyone." She felt a little insulted. "Besides, it's just helping you masturbate. What does it have to do with giving my body to you?"

"What?" At this moment he realised that they had been talking about two different things. Without admitting to the misunderstanding, he coughed lightly and simply clarified with her, "So you're sure about this?"

She nodded.

A gentle smile returned to his face. It was more than he would have dared to ask for. "I'll have to thank you then. For now, let me relieve you a little more first."

His mouth worked its way downwards from her lips, to her breasts, to her navel, then finally to the part that has been waiting too long to be pleasured again. His tongue and saliva made it even gentler than it already had been, while maintaining the same level of stimulation that was needed to keep her reaching one climax after another.

Only when she was finally satisfied, did he begin to teach her about pleasuring a man with her hand. She was feeling immensely tired but she wanted to keep to her words. Besides, once she started doing the deed, the embarrassment she felt overrode whatever fatigue she was feeling.

Yet, when he let out his first load, it washed away all the awkwardness and embarrassment she had been feeling. It was as if that was simply a warm up for her. She looked at his still hard and standing dick with keen curiosity. The way his semen shot out and the amount that came out piqued her interest. She then started to really pay attention to its shape and size and began wondering about the way it worked. This was her chance to match what she read in scientific books to the real thing. What an interesting appendage. 

"Weird, how's it still hard?" She wondered aloud while poking it. 

It made him grunt a little, which finally made her realise what she was doing. Her cheeks and ears turned red while he explained, "It means that I'm already ready for more." His voice sounded husky.

He cleared his throat a little before speaking again, "But you must be tired. I can take care of this by myself. You rest." 

She hastily grabbed onto his thick rod again, "Let me help!" 

Her move made him jump and she became aware of what she just did. Blushing yet again, she took her hand back and retreated back to sit on her heels. While looking down, she explained herself, "I'm fine. Let me help. Or I'd feel bad." Ahhhh! What's going on with me?!

"You really don't have to." He said with a helpless look.

She frowned and pouted a little. She would hate to be indebted to him. 

Seeing how she was being so honest and upfront with him, he smiled and gave in. "If you insist then. I'm in your care."

9