Chapter 1 – The Beginning of the End
256 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lights blinking through the evening along with downpours and a heavy wind surge plumped down in a window of a convenience store. 

A man that is thinking too deep and feeling melancholy as his eyes watching the raindrops in the sky, falling just like his thoughts reminiscing about his past as he shook his head and continues to sit inside of 7/11.

Seeing the sun falls in the mountains as the dark night enveloping the sky. He is understanding his name Yami while he leans to the window and staring at the sky.

Yami has pitch-black hair, long bangs that cover his forehead and eyes like a hentai protagonist, a glasses that its lens are rounded, ash-gray eyes that are devoid of any color, a choker who wraps his neck, and wears a black highschool gakuran uniform while waiting inside.

--

Reasonably, everyone has a dark secret that they don't want to share just like Yami. 

10 years ago, Yami is still a brat, seeing many things makes his brain go curious about it.

Surprisingly though, he is so clever and quick-witted considered his age. He's also has a cute appearance and a good-looking behavior.

He is a friendly and likable child in his nursery school, a lot of his friends are good too and have an understanding of them so they become best friends.

He also had a little brother called Licht. His little brother has curious-looking black eyes, a face that has strong similarities with their father and mother, a refined and elegant bearing, intelligent and cunning kid, unlike Yami. Licht is also cheerful, cute, and has a strong relationship bond with his elder brother, Yami. Licht also loves his grandpa very much because of the genes I guess? 

(AN: it's a fcking grandpa-con)

They are playing on their private playground with an old man, who has an elegant and refined stature like Licht, a face that is filled with maturity and experienced and has a buffed body that is considered rare in his age.

He is their grandfather, the one who taught Yami and Licht to fight for your loved ones even if it means to sacrifice your self for the sake of them, enjoy fights to it's fullest and battle until your last power of will and heart shivers, your body aches with too many bruises and your brain decides to shut down that's how your strength tremendously grows and have an [Indomitable Will] that will make you stronger.

-!?

Yami and Licht's father is not good for fighting but he excels at managing businesses but on the other hand, his grandsons, Yami is a genius in fighting while Licht is wise, cunning, and also has a talent in manipulating their businesses, like his father.

Their grandpa sees it so he tries to plead with his son to let him train Lil' Yami to give his guidance and not wasting his talents. 

While their father disciplines his son, Licht.

Lil' Licht wants to trains with his grandfather but he has no talents in martial arts. He is so jealous of Yami because of this.

-!?

Even though Yami and Licht do not understand anything of his grandpa spoke of, He nods and keeps it inside of his mind, heart, and soul thinking that it will be useful.

Grandpa wants to train his mind first before supervising Yami because it's not healthy for 6 years old child to train because it will stretch his muscle and exhausting his energy so Grandpa wants Yami to enjoy his childhood early before training him hard.

"Gramps, how will they protect their family when they are weak?" Little Yami questioned his grandpa.

Grandpa thoughtfully said " Train, Work Smart and have a Will that will guide you even if it's too dangerous or it's too dark, it will light your path" and continues to pa the head of his grandson.

The profundities of this sentence are too deep for Lil' Yami and Lil' Licht to comprehend so they just nod.

Lil' Yami shook his head, cutely beamed and said " Let's go play Gramps, I bet you're too old to run HAHAHA catch me" Little Yami runs early to get a lead against his grandpa.

Lil' Licht impatiently said "wait for me, brother! I don't wanna get caught by grandpa!"

"HAHAHAHA little brats! Run faster now if I catch you, I will spank your butt" Grandpa laughed loudly and watched at his grandsons' and thought ' they will become a pillar of this family in the future'

He is physically fit even though he's so old but he runs at his fastest speed to catch his grandsons.

"Little brats wait for me HAHAHAHA"

"Bleeehh! Catch me first Gramps" Lil' Yami smirked.

"I agree with my brother, defeat us first hehe" Licht cunningly replied to their grandpa.

They played until the three is tired as the grandpa-grandsons trio stared at each other and laughed hard.

--!?

Everything in the family is happy until the worst day of their lives arrives, it tremendously changes the Yami that they know and creates a mask that will hide his true self and lie from his loved ones

It's a rainy morning.

Grandpa came back from a long trip to see his old friend. They talked for a minute and sit in an old-looking table while his daughter-in-law is serving a cup of tea to them.

Lil' Licht is first to awaken while his brother is missing.

"Good morning Grandpa! Mom! Dad!"Lil' Licht spoke while rubbing his eyes and yawned.

Grandpa smiles, rubbed Lil' Licht's hair, and asks " Good morning too Lil brat, where's your brother?" Lil' Licht's father and mother thought too and ask their minds.

They are curious where the hell is his other grandson.

"I guess he is still sleeping because of running and playing all out yesterday" Lil' Licht unconsciously replied.

"Ara ara~ go to your brother's room and wake him up first, the breakfast will be cold." His mother orders him and immediately goes to his brother's room.

He knocks the door first and said "Brother! The breakfast is getting colder so wake up now!" His brother didn't answer him but he checks if the door is unlocked and it is unlocked.

He opens the door to see gruesome changes in his brother's room.

Lil' Licht loudly screams and said "Mother! Father!" He panicked and goes outside.

His grandpa hears it and instantly goes to Yami's bedroom while the father and mother of the siblings, shortly followed.

They run to Lil' Yami's bedroom and they get shocked by what are they seeing right now.

The room is messy, the closet's door is destroyed and many clothes are cluttered away while the bed is turned upside down.

They see a little blood smeared in the ground and worriedly thinking where is their son.

They immediately calmed Lil' Licht, who is wailing in about an hour and fainted inside his mother's embrace.

The entire family checked the whole house, even little compartments did not slip through them but they didn't find him while the raining stops, the sun is beginning to down and the moon is going to up until the evening comes back to life.

All they see is the black letter that is in the ground and left undamaged.

Grandpa tore the envelope to see the letter and saw the words 'Hello HAHAHAHA I got your grandson so if you want your grandson lives, don't call the police, get money of 1 billion and go to this place. Go go go time is running'.

Grandpa immediately gets furious and slammed his hand in the table and said "mother*******!, they actually had the guts to kidnap my grandson! F*ck*ng sh*t!"

His son and daughter-in-law shortly said "what are we gonna do father?! They kidnapped my son! Those motherf*ckers!" they thought only their son so they are worried about Lil' Yami.

Seeing his son and daughter-in-law panicking Grandpa calms them down "Don't worry I will find him and fuck the ones who kidnapped my grandson, just stay here and take care of Lil' Licht" he calmly said.

Even though he spoke calmly, there is a little bit of anger in his tone and a dangerous vibe threatening to spill over in his body.

His grandson is kidnapped, and then has to get a billion dollars to ransom him including the fact that Lil' Yami is being beaten too.

Like who the fuck is not getting angry in his situation man.

Grandpa getting his phone and then calls his secretary. The call is answered to the other side and then he spoke "find my grandson immediately. When you find the address, send it to me and don't do anything recklessly or I will beat you up. Understood?"

His secretary named Kim soon replied " Yes, boss" then drops the call quickly and got back to work.

"Find our young master or we will receive a beating from the boss! Go go go." He loudly announced to his lackeys.

30 minutes later, the lackeys found the address, they send it to their boss and they move along with weapons that will help them.

The secretary and lackeys see a black car coming from their direction. It stops and the door opens with a calm old man comes out. 

They recognized it and all of them loudly told "Boss!" 

"Is this the right place?" Grandpa answered and glanced at a building that is looking like demolished.

They see is an abandoned warehouse with no lights surrounding it as it's like a haunted house.

"Yes, it is boss" Kim calmly explained.

Grandpa said "Just standby here and don't come until I give out the signal, 'Kay?"

Kim only nods and gives a suitcase that is high-tech, has a button with a timer on the handle that will signal them, and then the inside is filled with money world a billion dollars and gets back to his position. They know his boss for many years and have trust in him so they just wait for the signal to come.

Grandpa gets the suitcase and walks into the door of the abandoned warehouse.

He sees a 20 man holding a bat, a man that looks so rich and a child that is so dirty, has bruises all over his body tied with ropes around the child.

Lil' Yami cried out, screamed, and said "Grandpa! Help me! huhuhuhu!"

"Shut the f*ck up kid! or I will beat you again!" A rich-looking old man named Smith instantly glanced and said irritated by the voice of the kid.

Lil' Yami wailed again loudly. 

Grandpa reacts and said with an angry tone "Smith! Whack him up and I will kill you!"

Smith frowned and look at Grandpa, who faces has an angry expression all over his face and told "Well, Well, Well with you look at that. Mr.Rick in the house! With a suitcase HAHAHA!"

Grandpa named Rick got incited and loudly said "Motherf*cker! Release my son or I will kill you Smith!"

"What did I said 25 years ago, Rick!? I will have my revenge and here it is! I begged for you and you did not listen to me and now I'm back with vengeance!" Smith said with an angry and sinister expression-filled in his face.

--!?

Back then, Rick and Smith have a long time conflict with each other. 

They have a business that is identical and at the same time. 

They fight for a woman named Selena who is so beautiful and charming at that time. 

They used a lot of techniques to conquer the woman simultaneously gets each other's company.

They used spies at business, employed a lot of courting methods, destroying each other's reputation, and many more! 

Rick defeats Smith in both business and love life so Smith begged for his business because it's bankrupted and almost all of the shares of his company are in Rick's hands. He begged until he kneels to the floor, waiting for Rick's mercy for him but Rick didn't answer him and leaves while Smith kneeling on the floor and gets bashed by a lot of people.

Smith swears himself that he will take revenge no matter what he does. He can wait for 10 years, 20 years, or even 25 years just to get his revenge on Rick and his family.

Rick lives peacefully with his girlfriend Selena after that, they decide to marry, have a kid and buy a mansion to settle down for years while Smith is in the rock bottom, living in the dark still thinking on how to get revenge against Rick's family.

--!?

That's why we are here in this situation.

"I will give what you want Smith but don't hurt my grandson!" Rick proclaimed.

"HAHAHAHA even if I want is your life, Rick?" Smith declared while snickering in a sinister manner.

Rick carefully thinks fast as he imagines the schemes in his mind as he spoke: "Yes, I will bet my life so free my grandson!"

"Hahahaa are you too desperate to save your grandson now huh Rick? Throw the suitcase, walk in front of me, kneel and beg for your grandson. Don't think about fighting because my hand is slippery at the moment and may hurt your grandson" Smith said with a threatening glare.

Rick pressed the button and the timer 1 minute before throwing it down and walking in front of Smith while one of the lackeys of Smith carelessly walks slowly and gets the suitcase, opened it and discovers a pile of money filled in the suitcase and happily said  "Confirmative Boss, there's the money. We are rich now HAHAHAHA" every one laugh because it's a ton of money for them.

"Hahaha now calm down my lackeys. Kneel down now Rick! What are you waiting for?" Smith spoke and smiles maniacally.

Rick is about to kneel when the door of the warehouse destroyed by many people. The lackeys of Rick fight the foes turning the whole warehouse into a warzone.

It's like a scene in the Crow's Zero field scene but instead of a field, it's in an abandoned warehouse.

The lackeys of each group fight in equal terms, many of them hitting each other with a weapon bruising themselves but that didn't matter because they want to win this war and get a bonus from their boss.

Rick plants a kick into the face of Smith, who flew away too far, and that gives Rick time to unshackled his grandson from the ropes, and said: "Are you fine my boy?"

"Grandpa!" Lil' Yami cried and spoke.

"'Glad that you're okay my boy" Rick spoked while glancing at Smith, who has a gun on his right hand.

Smith who spoke with threatening mood "HAHAHA go move I'll plant a bullet on your head when you do that" he focuses his eyes from the rear sight to front sight and fires his 1st round but it misses its target.

Rick attempts to protect his grandson from the bullets and runs away, dodging the bullets.

Instead of getting panicked, Smith calms down and reloads his gun and shoots for the 2nd round, Rick struck by a bullet in the backbone and immediately fells in the ground.

"Grandpa! Grandpa! Noooo my grandpa!" Lil' Yami cried out loud and looks for his grandpa checking if he is still alive.

Rick answered while his mind feeling dizzy and his lips have bloodstains " hide my boy, always remember to protect our family and I love you" he lost his consciousness but still has a heartbeat.

(AN: it's easy to kill a person than to protect bruh you are not a riot shield)

"HAHAHAHA THE JUSTICE IS SERVED! RICK YOU HEARD IT? I GUESS  IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD NOW HAHAHAHA" Smith laughing so wild, slumped in the ground and throws his gun away, having no energy to stand up.

"Help! Somebody help me!" Lil' Yami screams so loud that Kim notices him and goes in his direction instantly. Kim called the ambulance and the police before it happens so they have a backup. 5 minutes later, the ambulance came in early but there's no police car. They rapidly bring Rick on the stretcher and drives fast in the hospital because of the bloodloss.

(AN: typical police in the novels)

"Grandpa! Stay alive! I love you too gramps huhuhuhu" Lil' Yami cried so loud and his mind blanked out, subconsciously understanding what's his grandpa teaching him, stands up, and holds a weapon while walking to Smith who has no energy to move.

"Kid, what are you doing?" Smith asks while thinking for a second trembled, and understands what's on the mind of the child.

"I'm going to do the 'revenge' thing you say" Lil' Yami came near to Smith and hits his head with a bat in his hand, smudging his cute face with blood.

"Kid Sto- ARRRRGGGHHH!" Smith faints because of the pressure Lil' Yami gives in the bat but Lil' Yami is not stopping from hitting his head until it became so disfigured to the point that you will not recognize Smith.

Kim and their lackeys see Lil' Yami beating Smith's head furiously while his ash gray eyes are so goddamn cold that even you are in the arctic, you will feel Lil' Yami's colder nature.

He immediately stops Lil' Yami's action and hugs him "Do you think you are doing the right choice? You are still a kid, you have a lot of potential inside of you and we don't wanna waste it. So just cry until you're heart is completely free from anything" Kim whispered in Lil' Yami's ear while hugging him tightly.

Lil" Yami comes back to his senses and shortly cried so hard that his face is filled with snots until he faints in Kim's arms.

The lackey's shivers and thought 'This kid will be so cold and brutal when he grows up' and looks at Smith's condition right now. They feel pity for him, not because of his decision but his circumstance. They called another ambulance, not for Lil' Yami but for Smith.

And finally, the police came in but it's too late.

The police caught all of the suspects and immediately detained them, interrogating them. The lackeys of two factions replied in facts but lied in the one question 'who beat Smith into smithereens?' They said it's their boss and keeps the lie because they don't want the kid to be involved in this shitty situation they're falling in.

The entire family of Rick instantly goes to the hospital while waiting for the results of their patriarch and the situation of their little cute young master.

Rick is safe but still in the coma because the bullet hits in his spinal cord and damages the nerves connecting to his brain while Lil' Yami is resting.

They have no high tech machines and people that will solve their problem at that time because it's too risky to get surgery and it's higher the risk because it's in the spinal cord.

Lil' Licht cried while staring at his grandpa, who's sleeping and in the comatose state right now" what will happen to grandfather now!? Answer me. Mom! Dad!" He asks so loudly that even the outsiders here it.

"Just calm down okay!? Let's pray for your grandpa to wake up." His mother helplessly said. She is sad too but she is powerless too so he just waits for the miracle to come.

Lil' Licht glared at his brother, hatefully, and thought 'it's because of you! It's because of you, grandpa is in this state!' His jealously is surging again.

Before Lil' Licht was jealous of the talent of his brother, he always gets the attention of his grandfather and now he is blaming his brother.

Unknowingly, he planted a seed of hatred against his brother. It will continue to bud in the future years.

While Lil' Yami awakes to see a white ceiling and thinking it's the hospital ceiling, subconsciously recalling what happens today and thinks about all of the pain and suffering that he felt, he almost lost his grandpa even though he's in the coma, all the beatings he withstands, all of the lackeys that being wounded and all of the tears that he spills in his eyes. 

He promised himself that he will train so hard that it will break his mind, body, and soul.

He promised himself that he will protect his family at all costs even if it's his life at stake.

He promised him that he will kill in a cold and ruthless manner you could possibly see.

He will!!!

That is what happened 12 years ago.

(As for Smith? Don't f*cking say anything, he is just a mini character attitude changer for the protagonist that the author created, will go to the trash bin and only seen in this shitty ass long chapter 1. Smith is gone, now back to the character.)

I will release some chapter until it reaches chapter 50 and then it will stop because my little finger hurts like hell man.

don't forget to criticize my work because it's a no pain no gain shitty life.

fuck peace so go chaos!

Chaos! Expressionless noodles.

6