I thought I was Average!?
80 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loren Salvare woke up with drool leaking from his mouth.

He turned around and flipped the pillow to a more comfortable side while wiping the unpleasant liquid on his face.

Feeling lost, he started to contemplate about life while grumbling on how a man so perfect, handsome, wealthy, strong, brave, and intelligent as himself was still single.(A: gross!)

In the midst of his narcisstic contemplation, he noticed something on the upper right corner of his field of vision, three flickering dots. Feeling curious, he tried to reach out on them while trying to remember if he ever placed lights like these on his room.

After he reach them out, a floating glass like object suddenly appeared which scared the hell out of Loren and made him jump away from his bed.

"ahhh!!!holy s**t!"

"W-what the f**k!? H-halellujah?(A:Amenindafada)What the hell is this thing!? I don't do drugs, why am I hallucinating!?"

Loren Salvare shouted all of these louder than a gunshot's sound.(A:I can't think of any better description) 

Feeling scared and confused, he tried to back away but the floating thing followed suit. He tried to punch and throw the thing but his hands just passes through it.

"What the hell are you!?!" Loren shouted.

[I'm your System, Created to help you in your journey to realize your dreams]

Hearing that, Loren suddenly froze, His eyes wide as a baseball.

"What the f**k is happening right now!?! Am I still dreaming!? Is the goverment experimenting bio weapons!?" He shouted at the thing in front of him.

[Host does not need to feel afraid for I am created only for your good, not to harm yo--]

"You are harming me right now! You're driving me crazy!... W-wait, am I actually crazy? h-hell no..."

[Host detected to be agitated due to the first encounter with the System.]

[Calming Effect applied]

Loren suddenly felt a warm sensation in his head, making him calm down He took a deep breath and said

"O-okay... so what is happening here?".

[As I said, I am your System created to assi--

"I already heard that. I mean...where are you from? Who made you? Why me?"

[You are the one who made me, Host]

"W-what? Am I a god or somethin? How can I make you?"

[Answer Unknown. Host have to find out himself]

"Oh come on...whatever...can't know it huh, just like the systems from the novels"

As Loren calmed down, he finally had the time to analyze the thing in front of him.

______________________________

[Status Window:]

Name: Louis Renoir Mendez Salvare

Age: 16 Years

Main Stats: 

Height: 165 cm (+/-)

Weight: 45 kg  (+/-)

Strength: 3 (+/-)

Agility: 4 (+/-)

Constitution: 3 (+/-)

Intelligence: 7 (+/-)

Wisdom: 7 (+/-)

Appearance: 3 (+/-)

Charm: 3 (+/-)

Others:

________

SP: 420

{ Add Category }                 

 {Organizer}

______________________________

"Just like a game huh. Eh? What is this? Why are they all this low? One must be the average points then..."

[Five is the average points per category of a normal person.]

"huh oka-- what!?then why are mine so low!? I thought I was an average person! — * sobs while wiping non excisting tears* I'm s-sorrhy comrades *sniffs* SHI(r)T IN THE (b)ASS..."

Feeling stumped and down, he thought 'at least my intelligence and wisdom are high' while he continued to read.

"Hey System, what's SP? is it like skill point or somethin?"

[SP or Status Points can be used to add or subtract on your status to either upgrade or degrade a category. Example: Adding Status Points to Height will make you taller and subtracting will make you smaller.]

"Hmmnn...okay. but how to earn 'em?is there something like a quest?or do I kill monsters?"

[There are quest given to you by me and completing them gives you specific number of Status Points.]

"But I don't see any quest panel right here."

[It will show once you have completed one.]

"Makes sense. but where did I got these 420 status points?"

[Starter Pack]

Loren nodded like a chicken pecking it's food.

'So the system smokes wssds'

"How about this add category and organizer button?"

[Add Category enables you to add an additional category or sub-category  that is not in there. Example: You can add the category 'Skin' for it to appear, then you can use Status Points to improve or degrade your skin's property, Left Hand or Right Hand can be added under Strength to be able to increase an individual arm's strength using Status Points. Organizer automatically organizes Categories to Groups. Example: Strength can have Left Hand or Right Hand under it.]

"Owh..Well f**k that info dump you just did. Din't understand a damn thing."

"Btw, how do I hide and show this status window?."

[By saying 'Status' in your head, out loud or by touching the three dots on the upper right corner of your field of vision.]

Loren thought 'Status' and the Status Window reduced in size quickly and it moved to the upper right corner of his vision like it was getting sucked by the three dots.

"... I think I gotta get used to this somehow."

Loren took a deep breath and decided to go and get a bath and prepare  for school.

---------------------------------------------------------

(The Handsome/Beautiful Reader's POV (Sadly it ain't yours :'( ?))

"Hey! Liane! " a 169 cm tall beautiful girl in a school uniform shouted.(A:I'm not good at describing >.<(I suck at everything))

"Mia! let's go together to school."

Liane, another bone giver beauty, replied.

"That's what I was about to say you know?." Mia, the beautiful girl, replied playfully.

Then they walked to school together holding hands while chatting.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Loren Salvare's POV )

I am having a breakfast while thinking if I should go and add status points to my poor status.

'Status'

______________________________

[Status Window:]

Name: Louis Renoir Mendez Salvare

Age: 16 Years

Main Stats: 

Height: 165 cm (+/-)

Weight: 45 cm  (+/-)

Strength: 3 (+/-)

Agility: 4 (+/-)

Constitution: 3 (+/-)

Intelligence: 7 (+/-)

Wisdom: 7 (+/-)

Appearance: 3 (+/-)

Charm: 3 (+/-)

Others:

________

SP: 420

{Add Category }                 

 {Organizer}

______________________________

Should I add  points at appearance? Yes of course!. Don't get me wrong, even though I'm already handsome, it doesn't hurt to be more handsome right? (A: Beleive me guys it hurts!)

I clicked the + button for the appearance for ten times so I could easily see the difference. I know my reason was stupid so what? it's mine not yours. 

After I finished my breakfast  I got up to wash the dishes, then got to the bathroom to brush my teeth and look at the difference the status points did to me while at it.

..... "Who the fuc---" I saw someone as handsome as me (narcissism) in the mirror looking back at my esteemed self.

"I-is this me?" 

I asked myself while touching my face, which the man on the mirror also did.

"Oh f**k yes!!hahahaha"

I laughed like a villain planing something really bad. like REALLY BAD!.

"Status!".

4