[Arc 1]Chapter 3
170 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ray's POV

PU PU PU PU PU PU PU PU--

'Hmm?', Ray rolled over in his cradle as he heard numerous footsteps, and noises of panic. Ray opened his eyes and he knew something was happening. He closed his eyes once more and focused on his sense if hearing as he tried to listen what was going on, however he knew one distinct voice.

"Get the doctor over here, quick!", the familiar voice yelled.

'This voice... It's the same as that man who named me, so I guess it's my brothers delivery? Hang on though, it's probably not from the same mother considering it shouldn't be possible for her to get pregnant and need to release the baby soon... so maybe... another wife?', Ray deduced. 'I don't know the rules of this world, so I can't tell if this is correct or incorrect, but the probability should be high...'

"-AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!", Ray could hear the feminine voice from yesterday, the one that visited him first. Ray remembered she was pregnant, so it's possible she's something like a half-mother to Ray.

"--Dear! Breathe steadily!", Ray could hear his father's worried voice in the distance. 'So, he's not a cruel bastard afterall? Then he probably hates my mother, considering he glared at me - his child - that his wife bore.', he guessed. 'Or it could be that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with my mother, but has a reason on why he has to be in a relationship...', Ray speculated. 'Hmm... Meh.', in the end Ray gave up thinking about it and just hoped that the woman would be alright. Ray closed his eyes and dropped into the realm of nothingness and illusions named 'a dream'.
.
.
.
.
'It's been three or two months since I've been in this world. Who I'm speaking to? I don't know.', Ray inwardly explained.

'The course of the events yesterday from what I've heard, was the birth of my younger brother from another mother. How do I know? Two reasons. The first reason is that people are actually celebrating his birth (even though no-one celebrated mine...) and they won't stop congratulating that bastard of a father.', Ray pouted.

'The second reason I know is because...--'

"Hehehe.", a infant's voice radiated from near me.

'--The little shit is sleeping in my cradle. Notice how I underlined 'my'? Though, I do have a source of entertainment now.', Ray grinned to himself.

The baby that was next to Ray had black - that was tinted slightly blue - hair and red eyes. 'Can't tell how people are able to differentiate babies that are cute or handsome or beautiful. They all look the same really...', Ray inwardly said to himself.

"--ome, darling.", Ray heard a feminine voice enter the room, he looked up and saw the beautiful lady from a few months ago.

CLICK CREEEK

The door opened and I just stared at the people who entered. The first person to enter was that beautiful lady, and the second person to enter was the big shit of a father. 'Don't hate the child you dumb fuck.', Ray inwardly yelled at the red eyed man.

"Look, Ray is awake!", The woman with blue eyes joyfully shouted.

When the woman shouted the red eyed man just looked at me with a hateful glare, which I gladly returned back.

"Muuu... Stop bullying Ray! His mother's faulties are not his!", the lady puffed her cheeks while looking at the depressed young man.

'Why do they look so young? Considering this is another world - or at least I asume so - could it be they are using different energies to expand their lifespan or look young?', Ray pondered.

"His life itself was the end result of the 'faulty' if you haven't realised...", The young man mumbled.

"What'd you say..?", the woman wore a smile, that didn't reach her eyes.

'That smile is similar to Nera's smile... however it has something fundamentally different...', Ray wondered.

"Okay, okay...", the young man mumbled quietly enough for everyone to hear.

"Good, good!", the woman smiled gleefully.

'Ah... I see now... What Nera was fundamentally missing was the emotion known as 'love'. Nera was a yandere, yes. However it all started when I started to win awards left and right, while my sister was just being exceptional.', Ray frowned. 'My sister was just hiding behind the mask of 'love', while her envy and hatred probably built... Does this mean I'm the one who drove her to insanity?', Ray questioned himself.

Ray began to tear up as he realised the truth behind his sister's torment.

"Wah...", leaked from Ray's throat.

"Wah?", both the woman and the man repeated the same sound that erupted from Ray's throat.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH", Ray cried in agony as he thought: 'IT'S ALL MY FAULT! EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT! THIS IS THE SAME AS KILLING EVERYONE WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS!', Ray cried on in subtle desperation, as he wanted someone to say "It's not your fault.", but alas he knew in the end it was his--

RUFFLE

"--It's not your fault.", Ray heard a masculine voice talk to him, as he was picked up. This caused Ray to stop crying and instead look up at the person who said it.

"Wah?", Ray questioned.

"It's all okay.", Ray was lightly shook as he was patted in the back by the red eyed and dark-brown haired man. The man.

 

(I do not own this picture, and this is his father's appearance)

 

Ray was quiet now as he was hugging the young man, no, his father. In the distance of the room, the young lady slightly teared up as she saw this brilliant display of companionship.

 

"Looks like you really do care~", the woman teased. This comment made the man blush.

 

"S-shut up!", the man said with a light blush. The couple soon realised that the baby was sleeping, hence they placed him near the black haired and red eyed baby.

 

From afar it seemed as if two similar looking babies were huddling together. One with red eyes and brown hair, and the other with black hair and red eyes. The red eyed duo.

3