Chapter 4
117 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note: Since I took a longer break than what I promised, this'll be a long chapter to celebrate my return on writing this novel. Enjoy!!

ヽ(°>ω<)ノ

____________________________________________

It has been a few weeks since I realised that I had forgotten my name. Actually, it seems that I have amnesia, but only to the extent of names.

I still remember everything that had happened in my life, but I couldn't remember anything about my name or other people's names. They say amnesia could happen if your head got hit really hard by something. But if that is true, then it'd be when that bastardly enormous maelstrom sucked our ship.

Something hit the back of my head at the time, and I instantly blacked out. But would amnesia only happen to remembering names? Surely that isn't true, right?

Ughh, this will add to my list of unanswered questions ever since I came here. Not that I wrote a list anyway. It's more of a mental list.

Speaking of unanswered questions. Surprisingly, Darius told me that the place I originated was on a small continent.

Yes, us humans thought that we were living in the only continent. But it turns out, our continent was small compared to other continents in this world.

And it also turns out, that the numerous maelstroms and other horrifying bad weathers in the ocean surrounding the human continent, were the cause of a barrier. I asked why the barrier was there, but it seems like Darius didn't know either.

Now, let's get back to reality. Old Darius gave me a job. I assumed that it was a job related to labour, since the amount of the pay that he mentioned was pretty much undecided.

Of course I had already learned about the currency here. It's obviously a lot different than back in the human society.

If I were to compare them together, 1 bronze coin from here is equal to 100 human bronze coins. And since 100 bronze coins are equal to 1 silver coin, that means 1 bronze coin from here is equal to 1 silver from the human continent.

How do I know this? Well, in the human cities, a piece of hard bread is usually priced at 2 silver, but here, it's only 2 bronze.

Now, Darius said that I was going to be paid when the job was done. But, the thing is....

I was told to be the partner of this Elf lady. Her name is Hela Sylvania. She's beautiful even for Elf standards, and not only that, she also has a very sexy and alluring body. Furthermore, she has a silver long hair, blue eyes, and a beautiful voice.

We're now living together.

I can't believe this. This, is not a job, no, this is more like heaven!!

As a guy with a non-existant romantic life, I've always craved for a woman. And now this happened. My dreams have come true!

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

YES!!! YES!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok, let's not get too carried away.

But really, I am very happy. Actually I am too happy. I am too happy to the point where I was almost in tears when I was told about this and when I met her.

These last few weeks were paradise. I get to spend time with her, flirt with her, and we even recently kissed!!

As a person with no romantic experiences, these last few days were pure bliss!!

And right now, we're living happily together.

"Kazu, dinner is ready!"

"Okay, just a second!"

Kazu, that is my current name.

Since no one knows my name, including me, Hela suggested me the name 'Kazu'.

She said that it was a popular human name, hundreds of years ago. Apparently, humans used to be everywhere, but now they're only living on that tiny continent.

Don't get me wrong, the human continent is big, but compared to the outside world, it is small.

"Kazu, here's your plate. We have horned-rabbit stew, a medium-rare sabre-toothed bear steak, a nice fresh salad, and some rice."

"Woow, dinner looks great! You're great at cooking!"

"Ehehe, thank you. Since, you're my love, I would cook you the tastiest food!"

"Aww, I-I love you too."

"Hehe, you're beet red."

Honestly, I'm still not used to saying "I love you" to a girl. And because she's so beautiful, it makes it even harder.

"Ah, Hela, I've been meaning to ask you this, but, are you some sort of a noble or a princess?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh, umm, well, you don't do any work, but you still can afford such a great home and food. And, this whole thing with me being with you is kind of weird."

"Well, something like that."

Hmmm, I guess I'll just have to wait till she tells me about it.

Anyways, my libido is at max. I don't know what has happened, but over a few days it's been constantly on the rise.

Once I tried masturbating, but, she caught me doing it, since she's pretty much at home every day. It was a very awkward day, so I decided not to do it in the near future.

Because of that, I'm very horny. Fuck, her body, I want to fuck her so badly. Don't get me wrong, I'm a healthy teenager, my hormones are constantly high on amount.

But, I don't want to rape her. It just screams bad idea.

Ah, that was a good meal. Eating while thinking about sexual stuff really makes time seem to go fast huh?

Snapping back at reality, it seems Hela has started washing the dishes.

"Hmmmm~ hmm hmmm~"

She's doing it while humming. But I could only focus on her nice plumpy buttocks.

*SIGH*

I want to do it with her so bad.

Looking at the time, it's now around 7 p.m.

I could tell the time by looking at an old grandfather clock. Apparently, Hela bought it 50 years ago.

I was shocked. I thought that this place didn't have any mechanical clocks, since they were only a new invention in the human side of the world. It seems that this side of the world have dwarves that are capable of creating machinery that are more advanced than in the human world.

I was also shocked when she told me that she's almost 70 years old. I'm still not quite used to the long lifespan of elves.

I also sometimes forgot that I now, had probably more than 10 times the average lifespan of normal humans. Looks like I'm not used to seeing myself as an ex-ghoul.

____________________________________________

"Aaah, haah, haaah! More! Faster!" (Hela)

"U-uh, huh, huh, yeah." (Kazu)

"Faster! Stronger! Better! Harder!" (Hela)

"Full force coming right up!" (Kazu)

"Hyaaah!! That's it!! Ahhh!"

Oh yeah, we're fucking right now.

A few minutes ago, we were only going to bed. But, since my libido was on the roof, I pushed her onto the bed, and while heavily breathing, I looked at her.

She was wearing pajamas, a few of her buttons at the top were unbuttoned. So, a little skin of her plentiful boobs were shown.

I grabbed her arm, and I forcefully kissed her. I admit I was being a little bit crazy.

She was confused at first, but then she started going with the flow.

We then started feeling each other's bodies while we were deeply kissing. I grabbed hand and her ass. Her other hand grabbed my back.

My dick was fully erect, and I started moving my waist on hers. She then started caressing it and she then rubbed it a lot.

Me being, too horny, quickly removed both of our clothes. Then, we connected our virgin parts and I started thrusting slowly but surely. And that is how it started.

"AHHHHH! I'M CUMMING!!" (Hela)

"M-me too, huaghh!" (Kazu)

Pure utter bliss.

""Haah, haah, haah, haah.""

We both were tired and breathing heavily.

I wanted to do it again, but I was out of stamina. It actually was the most load I've ever released. I'm starting to think that it could probably fill a cup.

I sure am a lucky bastard.

Back in the human world, 15 was the age where people become adults.

In the academy I was attending, the age range was 15-19, so there were quite an amount of people whom're already engaged and/or married.

Even one of my close friends already had a wife. She was actually one of our classmates.

Back then I was so envious of him. But now, I'm letting it all go.

I would like to stay in this place forever. We're currently not married or engaged, but i'm sure that we soon will be. Maybe we'll even have a kid.

"Hoaaamph" (Kazu)

Oh, I'm already yawning. Looking beside me, it looks like she's already asleep.

I close my eyes as I wonder off into the dreamland.

____________________________________________

The next morning, something has happened.

While I was heavily sleeping, I didn't notice that I was being carried by some people.

Deja vu.

But this time, they threw me out of a pair of gates and closed it. While throwing me out, I was fully woken up and confused.

I tried, but I couldn't push the gates to open. Of course that'll never happen, the gates were made out of tree logs. There's no way I could push them open with my scrawny body.

As I looked above the gates, I could see Hela with a slight sorrowful and pity look. She's trying to hide it, but my heightened senses were easily able to notice it.

Beside her, was Darius and some elf guards.

Ah, I see, I was thrown out of the village.

But, why did this happen?

"What happened?" (Kazu)

"You're no longer of use." (Darius)

"What? Why?" (Kazu)

"Do you seriously, not realize that you were being used?" (Darius)

"Huh?" (Kazu)

Shit, what actually happened?

Was me and Hela's relationship for something else?

Right, he said that it was a job. But, I don't get it. I don't get why this is happening.

"I don't, I don't get what is happening. Please just explain!!" (Kazu)

"Hmmm, do you want the detailed one, or do you want the main points?" (Darius)

"Wha? Are you kidding me? Whatever, just explain!" (Kazu)

"Alright, I'll explain it moderately then." (Darius)

I stared at him while he was explaining. My emotions were showing off confusion, anger, and hopelessness.

Firstly, he explained that Hela was in fact, a clairvoyant. At least she used to be. After the age of 50, her clairvoyance will slowly disappear until the age of 70, where it completely disappears.

Her clairvoyance is used to predict monster attacks, unwanted visitors, and other problems. The only way to inherit this power is through making, and that child will inherit the power of their parent.

This has been going on for thousands of years according to Darius and has been a tradition ever since.

The problem lies within the inheritance, since no male elves in the village are currently fertile. Apparently, male elves have a 10 year cycle of being fertile, meaning after being fertile for 10 years, they become infertile for the next 10 years, and the cycle goes on.

In the village, there were currently no fertile adult male elves, and so they resorted to using outsiders. The closest one to being fertile needs about 4 more years.

Resorting to outsiders has happened a few times in the past according to him. Nevertheless, this all makes me fucking angry.

"That concludes it. Now leave." (Darius)

The fuck? Thay doesn't explain everything!

"Wait! I have more questions!" (Kazu)

"Oh? Go on." (Darius)

"Why did you make me become human? Why did you make me fall in love with her? Why was it a job in the first place? Why did you make me learn your language and all that other stuff?" (Kazu)

"Oh, that stuff." (Darius)

"...?" (Kazu)

"You see, elves and ghouls aren't compatible, so elves cannot become ghouls. So, in order for you to become cured, the concoction that was put in your food was slowly turning you into an elf, not fully elf though, only about a quarter. But that quarter is enough to repel the ghoulness inside of you, leaving only the changed physical attributes of a ghoul." (Darius)

Hearing that, I only stood quiet and continued to listen.

"The reason why you were in a scenario of loving her, was because it was to boost the chance of success on the fertilization. We elves have an elixir that boosts our fertility when we are fertile. You being a quarter elf after you were cured, means that we can boost your fertility. Hela here, put a little bit of that elixir in your food everyday so that it doesn't change the taste of the food. Why we did this instead of telling you to impregnate her from the very beginning, is because the elixir only works for people who are in love. Plus, ghouls can't impregnate elves, rather, they're infertile as they're cursed creatures." (Darius)

At this point I was sinking into the abyss of hopelessness. My life with her was nothing but lies. My hopes and dreams were broken. Damn it all.

 "Answering your third and last question, I gave you a job because I have a conscience. There's no way I could force you to do all of this, I'm not the devil you know? And lastly, think of my teachings as the front payment of the job. As you can see, I'm kicking you out of my village. Oh, and beside you there are some money, and supplies for your journey. The closest town is beyond those mountain range there."

He then points to a faraway mountain range. Is he fucking serious? You mean I have to walk for god knows how long to reach just a single town?

"Now, farewell. I hope we don't see each other again." (Darius)

"..." (Kazu)

After that, they went inside. I almost tried to throw some rocks onto them. But there were archers positioned above the wall.

I was speechless. This all seemed like nonsense.

I take a look at the bag beside me, it contains some food provisions, an iron shortsword, 100 silver coins, and some other stuff.

____________________________________________

It has been five days ever since I started this tiresome journey.

I did not know how to hunt, so I've only eaten the food that was given to me. It has about 2 days worth of food left, 4 if I started limiting my consumption.

Monsters roamed here, but since my heightened senses can detect them from a safe distance, I could hide myself before they detect me.

Every night, I sleep on trees because it was safer. But i had to climb them before night came, since it was hard for me and I took a long time to climb.

On the day, not that many monsters roam around, so it was pretty safe. And luckily, I found some edible fruits. I knew they were edible because I've eaten them in the... village. Nope, i don't want to remember that village and anything that has happened there anymore.

It's now noon, so I'm now able to continue my journey.

Wait, there's some people over there. Maybe I could ask them for some guidance.

"Heeeeeey! Helloooo!" (Kazu)

~To be continued....

2