Abandoned
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Its been nine years since the incident where chaos fell into the world. Almost everyone has their own idea of what happened, some say that a foreign god invaded the world, others believe that an abomination has occurred, but for most of the members of the vandral family they believe it was caused by their young master.

     The young master is now 9 years old has barely said a word since the day his mother died. He was born into the vandral family so it was natural for him to have a good body root. Guess the look on everyone's faces when it was found out that he couldn't cultivate. The incident occurred a few weeks after his birth. In most noble families children are fed heavenly treasures right from infancy to ensure their talent is top notch. Every time young Sable was fed with such treasures they energy instantly leaks out of his body. When the patriarch Vince Vandral found out about this, he had an Oracle check on Sable only to be told sable had a body that couldn't retain world energy, that his  body expelled any and all forms of foreign energy. According to the Oracle he was the first of his kind, a never seen before case on the continent.

     His young master treatment stopped instantly, the house of Vandral was ranked third amongst all nobles, they can never have a waste for their patriarch. All seemed to give up on him except his mother. The young madame Jenny still tried her very best to produce heavenly treasures for Sable.

      Sable as a baby was very different from the rest if the family, everyone had red eyes with with hair colours that differed between red and violet, sometimes a mixture of both. He had black hair and eyes, he didn't stand out much he wasn't very handsome in fact the only thing that stood out about him was his pale skin. 

       Sable didn't know much just that his mother died a few years ago and he hasn't felt like saying anything ever since. Today he was sitting on his little hill like always when a butler came and asked him to follow him. He went into his room and took his black blanket. He has been mocked for this blanket ever since he could remember but he still took it everywhere with him. It was the only thing that reminded him of his mother, if he closes his eyes and concentrates hard enough he can still smell her. Her death was sudden. No one told him how she died, he never even saw her body. 

       The butler took him to his mother's quarters saying his father was there too see him. Sable has never met his father, not even once since birth. Sable stood still and couldn't believe what he was hearing he opened his mouth and for the first time in four years he spoke "I ha - ve a father?".

       The butler was shocked he stared at the young boy for a while and nodded. "Follow me to meet him". Sable tried his best to look calm but his breathing was still hard and his chest hurt very much. "He is right behind that door just enter". Sable frowned still trying to be calm pushed open the doors to enter and that's all he can remember before he woke up in a ditch in a small town in the middle of nowhere.

1