009. Forming Mana Path
1.3k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the introduction is over, Teacher Albus told us to go outside as our first lesson of the day will be held there.

"We are going to learn how to control mana, mana path, and mana itself for the first-year curriculum." Teacher Albus began lecturing us about mana, mana path, and how to control mana.

"Mana is essential to even the most basic of magic. Mana can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as conjuring and shaped the Elements." He looked at Selina and her classmates one by one and continued his explanation.

"There are seven points in a human's body that must be connected and formed to become mana path. The seven points are Root point, Sacral point, Solar Plexus point, Heart point, Throat point, Third Eye point, and lastly Crown point. Those points are located in different areas in the human body."

"Who knows the place of the first point in a human's body that is essential to form a mana path?"

Christian raised his right-hand high.

"Okay, Chris?"

"It is the Root point, Teacher Albus. Root point is in the base of the spine, in the tailbone area."

"Correct." Teacher Albus smiled.

"The Root point represents our foundation. On the human body, it sits at the base of the spine. So it was essential for all of you to learn mana path and mana control. The second point is the Sacral point. It is located in the lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel."

"Everyone still following?" Teacher Albus asked all his students.

"Yees…"

"The third is the Solar Plexus point. Solar Plexus point is located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area. The fourth is Heart point. The Heart point is the bridge between the lower points and the upper points. It is located in the center of the chest, just above the heart."

"The next one is the throat point. It is located in the throat as the name suggests. The last two are the Third Eye point and Crown point. It is located in the forehead between the eyes. And last is the Crown point, which is the highest point in the human body. It sits at the crown of the head. When you're done opening all seven points, you can form a path that connects all points. If it was done properly there is very little chance of your mana or magic going berserk."

"Everyone understands what I'm saying?" Look at all his students who's nodded in understanding, Teacher Albus decided to move their introduction of seven points of mana path to forming mana path itself.

"Before you formed your mana path, you have to know that it was made by focus on meditation. Meditation is also a way to replenish your mana faster than just regular rest. First, sitting in a comfortable position with your spine straight, but not rigid. You then want to focus on each part of your body starting with your feet and working up. As you do this, have that part of the body relax and let the stress melt away." Teacher Albus instructed.

Selina then following Teacher Albus's instruction then began to focus on each part of her body. Starting with her feet then up, Selina can feel her body became relaxed.

"The next step in mana meditation is to focus on the breath. Do not force it, but let the breathing become steady and deep. The mind will most likely wonder, just gently bring it back to the breath and maintain the focus on each inhalation and exhalation you take. Visualize the oxygen coming into your lungs and passing into the bloodstream. Visualize it nourishing all the muscles, organs, and cells of your body and then see it removing the toxins from your body which you expel with each breath."

This time Selina get a little trouble while doing it. She can't focus as Arthur who is exactly on her right side received praise from Teacher Albus.

"Well done, Arthur. Everyone look at Arthur this is what meditation should look like."

When Selina and others see Arthur, they can see he is enveloped by a red aura. The aura is so big that it is enveloped Arthur completely and radius two meters from him.

'Is he has a cheat from God?' Selina thought while observing Arthur.

"Everyone, sometimes when someone who has a very large amount of mana like Arthur who is in S class mana amount category does his or her first meditation, they will be enveloped by an aura that is in the color of their primary affinity. In Arthur's case, it was Fire Element affinity as it was red in color. As for normal people it was usually only white, after they're doing their Signum Ceremony did their aura changed color."

"Come on everyone take a seat comfortably with your spine straight." Teacher Albus reminded the rest of his students.

After Selina and her other classmates -minus Arthur who can do the meditation perfectly can do the second step, Teacher Albus gave the next instruction.

"In mana meditation, you want to visualize the beating of the heart and the perfect function of the body. See how all the parts work together in complete harmony. See how the breath sustains all these parts and the body as a whole. Become aware of how the breath is the life-giving force of the entire organism you call your body."

Selina obeyed Teacher Albus' instruction and began visualizing her beating heart and the perfect function of her body. She imagined her heart pumps oxygen and nutrient-rich blood throughout her body to sustain her life. As the heartbeats, it pumps blood through a system of blood vessels. The vessels are elastic, muscular tubes that carry blood to every part of her body. Blood is very essential, in addition to carrying fresh oxygen from the lungs and nutrients to the body's tissues, it also takes the body's waste products, including carbon dioxide, away from the tissues.

"The fourth step is to imagine a source that giving energy that you are breathing in along with the air. See this energy as white color. Imagine this energy encompass your entire body and infuse your aura. As this energy infuses your aura, imagine the aura growing stronger, brighter, and being charged with this incredible energy. Do this step gradually, let the aura grow brighter little by little and keep this energy flowing in with each breath."

Selina does as she was told by Teacher Albus and began to imagine one source that gave her energy that she brought to her body along with every breath that she takes. The energy that the source gave to her, Selina imagined it white in color. Then she imagined this white energy encompassed her body like a cocoon then began infused itself to her aura. Her aura then becomes stronger and stronger also brighter each time the energy infused itself. Selina does this step several times until Teacher Albus said they are ready for the fifth step.

"The next step in mana meditation is energizing each point. Start with the root point in the lower back. Imagine a clockwise swirl of energy and the energy you breathe in feeds this swirl and makes it strong and brighter. We want to next imagine another source of energy that is coming up from the earth. This is the same life-giving energy and it adds to the swirling energy at the root point." Teacher Albus instructed while walking to every student, reviewing their mana meditation.

As all students can already energize Root point, next they energize Sacral point, Solar Plexus point, Heart point, Throat point, Third Eye point, and lastly Crown point. They do it for about two hours before Teacher Albus called a break.

Doesn't want to waste time, Selina walking to Teacher Albus.

"Teacher Albus, can you tell me how is Arthur's aura different from mine? We are of the same S class mana amount category but, mine is different from his. My aura's color is white like everyone else in A class mana amount." Selina asked as she is confused at this fact.

Selina was afraid that she was wrong in doing meditation so that the color of her aura is white, unlike Arthur's meditation that immediately showed his primary affinity to element.

"Aaah… that was because you're on the different signs of S class mana amount. Do you know that if someone has abundant mana amount, there will be a sign of it?"

"Yes, just like you said about Arthur's aura changed color to red even before his Signum Ceremony, from this you can conclude that he like me has S class mana amount."

"There are two known signs of people with S class mana amount. The first one is like Arthur and the second one is to appear when they have their Signum Ceremony. For the second case, what is changed is not just their aura but their hair and/or eyes colors."

"Is that so?" Selina asked with her eyes sparkling in hope of what Teacher Albus said. Because that means she is not mediocre even though she has an S class mana amount like Arthur. It will be a joke should she even with the same S class mana amount is losing against a playboy in the making like that Arthur.

.

.

.

.

.

"Selina come here! We are going to discuss what affinity we will have in the Signum Ceremony!" Alexa waved her hand to call Selina.

Selina approached Alexa and the other children who were gathered in a circle on the field not far from where Teacher Albus is.

"What is it about Signum Ceremony?" Selina asked, confused once more at what is happening right now.

"We are discussing the probability of our affinity to certain elements."

"You can know about that?" Selina asked, surprised this time.

28