Start (1)
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up I found myself in a desert shirtless. Luckily I had pants and was night time. Next to my leg was a small dagger five inches long it seemed extremely sharp. Twirling it around I started to finalize myself with it. Scanning my area I was disappointed to the max. I hated the desert. The sand was trash. It was rough coarse and would get everywhere.

Standing up  I saw a road with dried blood scattered around with body limbs roundly about and roadkill just laying there flies buzzing around it as it slowly ate the rotting corpse. Moving my head around I looked up to see a massive H looking down at the planet. So a futuristic world though how advanced is this universe or galaxy. Walking down the road I stuffed my dagger in my pocket as I looked for a town or civilized area. This planet was giving me some bad vibes.

Walking through I met weird dog things. They looked like demonic earth dogs. With crimson eyes, they stalked me from afar assessing me. It seems something was causing them to hesitate in coming over and murdering me as I saw one munching on an unfortunate traveler similar to me. They seemed to have three large jaws and durable teeth strong enough to pierce bones.

Another beast I met on my travels was a large behemoth that hulked with pure muscle. They had four arms and would launch themselves in the air like a slingshot or piston. I saw this creature also hesitating to engage with me as well which confused me. Why were these animals hesitating? Just like before I saw the many victims these creatures Pulverized. Skulls littered the entrance to what I believed were their dens.

The wildlife here was interesting. Though it also told me the conditions of this planet. Harsh animals evolve in harsh conditions. This place was a hell hole. Which although obvious by the corpse's was made more evident by the barren wasteland that I traveled.

*Roar*

Hearing Roar's I tensed. and looked around in caution. It was the first time I had came across trouble. Looking behind me I was met with trouble. The beast that roared towered over me with arms large enough to send me over heaven and tumbling down hell. With four arms it roared with Feroushisness as it stared down at me. It seems for some reason it was challenging me.

So it seems all the other animals saw me as a predator for some reason. An alpha. How nice. Taking out my dagger of a blade I stared down the beast as we met eye to eye. Confirming his challenge for dominance we walked in circles. In the corner of my eye, I saw many animals watching. Awaiting results as they looked on in anticipation of who was going to win.

*Snap*

Steeping on a twig we rushed forward. Swinging its hands it at me I jumped up which oddly for me was higher than I expected to cause me to jump over the beast instead of its head missing its eyes. A missed opportunity. Though my body seemed strong. Seeing its tiny legs I instead changed my target. Although it heavily relied on its muscled arms its legs had almost no strength to it. An easy target for snipping.

Twirling my blade I dashed forward this time the beast instead of swiping sideways, smashed downward, its hands slamming down. Smart. Rolling sideways My foot was slammed down. Limbing back. I felt my ankle hurt hard. One for Bullymony Zero for me, huh. Although my constitution was amazing for a human it seems it still hurt to be hit especially with that attack.

The Beast seeing me slow down Blitzed forward. Filled with vigor, it ran as if seeing a feast in front of it. Closing my eyes something blocked my vision. A blue screen of information.

<Intitallizing_Murder.ex>

<Complete>

<Activate?>

Seeing the text in front of me I only smiled. It wasn't like anything was going to get worse. Murder.exe, huh. What a nice name for what's going to happen. Opening my I ran forward the pain in my foot gone as I rushed with newfound vigor. Gripping my blade I jumped on top of the behemoth stabbing its eye before running down its back my dagger clawing down its back before shanking its legs.

The beast screeching in pain twirled its arms in hopes of hitting me. Only for me too dodge my body twisting and lowering in an inhuman way. Looking at my hands and arm I realized my whole body radiated dark mist. With my arms being metallic.

"How peculiar," I muttered as I now refocused my attention to the frenzied Beast who now rapidly attacked me. Its attitude now pissed with my shift of power. Smiling I pushed forward with a new change of attitude as I rapidly stuck its arms, legs, and face. Sensing that my blade wasn't doing enough damage to the thing I retreated backward giving me some space so that it would allow me to think.

"Damn if this blade wasn't so useless," I muttered looking at it.

"I wish had a gun or something. Things would have ended by now," I complained before realizing my blade shinned with black instead of silver. Examining it I realized that the blade was a bit sharper than when I struck first. Reexamining the wounds of the beast who now had one eye I realized that every time I pierced the Beast it would get slowly easier to pierce its skin. An evolving blade? Time to test it again.

Dashing toward the one-eyed behemoth slid to the side of its blinded eye. Jumping on its arms I jumped once more before driving the blade straight through its throat. The blade now in its throat I violently twisted it before pulling it out and striking again numerous times each time becoming easier and easier as I slowly stopped feeling of the flesh and bone that I was piercing.

*Splash*

*Splash*

*Splash*

*Splash*

Now on the ground, my body returned to normal. As my dark metallic hands were replaced to back to my normal flesh and bones with the dark mist gone. Looking back the beast's body now shriveling to nothing but a husk. The beasts face looked mulled and ragged. feeling the blade tremor its blade now looked similar to a bayonet.

Examining it I smiled. So I either have to kill something or damage it enough for it to evolve. At least I have an edge in this world. Looking at the surrounding I found many of the wildlife Bowing as if seeing me as their alpha it felt surreal. Not knowing what to do with them I just continued to walk the road until I found a town or something and if I didn't well I would just die I guess.

0