Elpis, another disapointment (2)
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dracule,  Claptrap, and Athena making there way towards Deadlift heard an incoming message. Static arose before a feminine voice made its way through.

"Vault hunter. This is captain Zarpedon of the lost legion. You must leave Elpis. Things are about to get worse. I DON'T want to kill you if I don't have to." She explained.

"Tell that to all the innocent people you killed on Helios," Athena spat.

"One billion dollars," Dracule answered to which Captain Zarpedon froze.

"Can't afford it? I'll be seeing you," Dracule sternly continued as he jammed his communication drives. It was stupid to whoever left their comms open. Dracule had kept his hidden only with his signal being found because of Claptrap and Athena's open drives being wide open. (AN: Don't you find it stupid that throughout all games the main antagonist somehow is able to talk to you and find you at all times... The helios station only has so much power. How else would jamming signal on Elpis have brought down all their security measure against them.)

"Come on let us get going. I have the feeling she will communicate to this Deadlift person and give him a heads up. Soon his will be." Dracule smiled before going. Claptrap in sue while Athena continued to walk from the back.

***

"Do you ever think what would've happened if he left the planet?" Lilith asked Athena.

"I'm not too sure all I knew was that if he ever did turn on us... He would've won. He isn't a simple man he's insane.  He is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will. I once saw him kill two men in a bar with a pencil if not more if the pencil hadn't snapped" she explained.

"Yeah, I saw. I was there remember," Lilith stated understanding.

"Why'd he do that?" Brick asked confused.

"I'll get to that later," she replied.

***

Arriving on Deadlifts turf they encountered many of the enemy bandits scattered around just beating each other up. Some were playing cards with cards as they floated upwards while some were sleeping.

"Don't shoot also deactivate your commlinks," Dracule stated towards them.

"Comm links?" Claptrap asked.

"Turn off your echo devices. Why else do you think they know we're coming and where we are? Nevermind you don't have anything to mask your signal anyway. I guess we goto go quickly." Dracule stated as he ran towards the enemies slicing and dicing as he used the thrusters in his legs to boost himself around which was only apparent now due to them being in zero gravity. Kragons weren't much as a threat compared to bullets.

Switching from his blade to his pistol he viciously moved from one enemy to another. Claptrap, on the other hand, jumped around as he moved his rifle to another aimbot all that stood in his way. Athena only ducked and cover while shooting while occasionally throwing her shield to knock their 02 kits out. Now making their way towards the ship they found what they could only call a Jump pad.

"You guys go ahead," Dracule stated.

"O.K. Wahoooooooooooooooooooo!" Claptrap screamed excited as he twirled in the air.

"Go ahead," Dracule ordered Athena.

"Fine," Athena commented before jumping forward.

"That was fun," She smiled while reaching the other side.

"YOU AINT COMING OVER! I AM SORRY JUMP PAD BUT THIS IS FOR THE BETTER. YOU AINT COMING HERE GRINDR!oh wait they have two of them over...." A voice screamed over through claptrap and Athena's comms. Dracule seeing the Jump pad deactivate brandished his sword.

Twirling his sword he stood in a stance before dashing forward slashing himself forward with each swing pushing him. Reaching the other side Athena only looked in shock.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Claptrap exclaimed with his hand up with a high five. Dracule seeing it slapped it back.

"Come on. My blade thirst for blood," Dracule ordered as he made his way to Deadlift area. Reaching there he was greeted to a ground slam to the front of his body. Dashing toward him Dracule slashed both of his arms in a single slice causing deadlift to look on in shock.

Athena seeing him wide open through her shield to the underlings at the very top who was looking down. Dracule stepping on Deadlift head smiled his glare scaring deadlift who looked at the demon in front of him. Leaning down Dracule twirled his dagger while putting his Sword away.

"Listen here Deadlift I was tasked with killing you but since I'm willing to negotiate where is the Digistruct key? If you answer to my liking I will let you live," Dracule negotiated his dagger bouncing from one hand to the other causing Deadlifts spine to shiver.

"It's in the toilet in my storage the remote is in my pocket. Please now let me live," He stated.

"Athena, may you do the honors?" Dracule smiled grabbing the remote and walking with claptrap towards his storage room.

*Bang*

Jumping through the Jump storage they reached it and grabbed it. Butchering his way through they eventually drove their way back to Janey springs. Bodies littered in their wake as they floated around.Dracule smiling as he recklessly drove running over Kragon without care before finally reaching their destination. Reaching Janey springs they arrived drifting.

"Drive any faster," Athena asked sarcastically.

"Hey, Claptrap you want to run another round?" Dracule offered.

"Sure!" Claptrap exclaimed.

"Alright," Dracule smiled as he backed up before going 120mph drifting around.

"I'm happy you're back safe," Janey stated.

"Yeah," She muttered.

"Here's the Digistruct key that Deadlift took," Athena continued giving her the key.

"Why's it wet?" She asked confused.

"Deadlift wasn't really keen on using it lets just say he tried to flush it away," Athena stated.

"Well anyway, here this orbiter it'll guarantee you away into Concordia," Janey replied giving Athena a white sphere.

Drifting back claptrap and Dracule could be heard laughing like hyena's as they howled in laughter with a Kragon strapped to the front.

"You know I would've felt bad for the thing if it hadn't tried to bite me and Claptrap leg off while we were doing some donuts," Dracule snickered as the Kragons tried to claw its way out but couldn't. (AN: Imagine a demon dog trying to eat your face off. Kragons are not cute they are deadly)

"You coming or what?" Athena asked as she entered the car.

"I'll be there soon besides I don't feel too safe with Dracule driving," She joked.

"Alright see you there then," Athena replied keeping her eyes locked to hers as they drove away.

"Look at those love birdes," Dracule smiled.

"Welp to Concordia now," Dracule sighed before stomping on the speed peddle.

"Lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Claptrap cheered.

0