Chapter 1
1.1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own Harry Potter or related works only the OC


After my death in my old world, I remember the torture of being born, which I would erase the memories of in the future.

It was after realizing that I was reborn,  that I started to act like a normal baby. I might have read many novels where the main character would do stuff like walk within a week and talk  fluently after a month, but I wasn't stupid enough to try that and I continued to act like a baby.

It didn't take me long to realise the that I had been reincarnated in a different world, seeing as my mother was a literal giantess and my father was dressed in robes like a wizard from Harry Potter or D&D.

It was only after doing my first magic which involved making the food that my new giantess mother was trying to feed me disappear and her shouting at me about using magic and calling me Rebeus Hagrid, did I realise that I had been reborn in the world of Harry Potter as Rubeus Hagrid.

The first thing I did after realising that I had been reincarnated in a fictional universe of Harry Potter was try to remember everything I could about the books.

It didn't take me long to remember the horrible life that Hagrid led, being accused of a crime he didn't commit and then living most of his younger years as a grounds keeper, till he had been proven innocent. And then he lived his life as a teacher. Hagrid might have been fine with that but I don't want a future like that. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't even sure I could survive the war like Hagrid.

After remember all those facts, I choose to do what any sane person would do, somehow convince my parents to send me to a different magical school, but I shelved that idea for when I can walk and talk properly.

Having nothing to do, I simply tried to do what other main characters would do in my situation, and that was trying to feel magic which didn't work, so I continued to try and feel magic, simply because I had nothing else to do.

Timeskip 6 years 

Over the years I have discovered some very interesting facts about myself, for one thing my dad was filthy rich. If you're wandering how that's possible since Hagrid was poor and everything.

Well if you remember the fact that Hagrid was a half giant and wizards were very prejudice against them, than the fact that Hagrid could attend Hogwarts one of the best wizarding schools in the world at the moment should obviously mean that his father had to pay a huge sum of money while also having the connections to get people to look the other way when he attends Hogwarts. For those who are thinking that wouldn't make sense, please look at how many half humans attended Hogwarts during the time Harry was in school, Albus might be fine with letting half humans attend Hogwarts, but the ministry would probably had some way to stop them from attending.

Unfortunately if my guess is right, than the moment my old man passes the ministry will probably take all the money and anything of value using my status as a half giant as an excuse.

Well there are other interesting things that I discovered over the past few years. It took me a while, but I was able to get a hang of feeling and controlling my magic, which led me to discover the fact that a part of  my magic naturally fuses with my body because of my giant blood.

 After discovering that fact, naturally I took advantage of that fact by trying to control how my body would grow, it took a while since I was working with some vague feelings rather than something more concrete, but if my feelings are right then by the time I am an adult, I would be twice the size of an average human with magic resistance that is a bit bigger than that of an average giant. Unfortunately it does cause me to have a lot less magic to work with till I am an adult, seeing as by then my body would have fully developed and I would no longer need to supply my body with the extra magic.

As for getting out of attending Hogwarts, that was harder than I thought. Originally I had hoped to just telling him that I didn't want to attend Hogwarts but would rather attend a different school hopefully the Beau Batons. This led him to suddenly show me his patriotic side my screaming at me that no child of his would attend a French school, while going on a tirade about how Hogwarts and British wizards were better than the French and so on.

After realising the fact that I had somehow forgotten about the rampant racism of the 20th century.

I ended up telling him that I somehow saw my own future, and everything I knew about canon Hagrid, also making it sound worse than it had to be.

Unfortunately since people with the ability to see the future are notorious for not being able to see their own, so naturally he didn't believe in me, claiming that I would definitely get my Hogwarts letter seeing as I had once performed accidental magic in front of him, and that I shouldn't lower my standards and what not. While he was going on his tirade I could only think about something else.

Knowing that there was no other way I choose to give up one of the cheats I was planning on getting, after I was a bit older.

" I have proof that I saw my own future"

"Sigh, alright Hagrid if you can prove it to me that you saw your own future. I will let you attend Beau Batons, but if you can't than this discussion is over."

This led me to telling him about the history of Helena Ravenclaw and how she died at the hands of bloody baron, and also the fact that she hid the diadem in a hollow tree.

Fortunately for me it seemed like he wanted to humour me so, a few days later he took a month off from work for a vacation to Albania. While I know Albania had a lot if forests, we were able to get a gypsy to point us where the bloody baron and Helena Ravenclaw died, of course we talked to multiple well known seers and gypsies just to right.

After that it was just looking around for a tree that is at least a 1000 and had a constant contact with powerful magic for that period of time. It took nearly the whole month and quite a few close calls for us to find the diadem.

I could literally see my father's jaw drop when he realised that he was holding Ravenclaw's diadem.

Thankfully I was able to convince him to keep for our personal use rather then telling the world.

It seemed like he finally believed the fact that I could see the future, when he asked me to try and see more of the future I just told him that it was an accidental magic from when mom left after she saw that I could walk.

12