Chapter 1: New Life
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally... I have finally reached what everyone strives for. Legend Rank. I have been on the final twelfth stage of Venerate Rank for fifty years straight."

 

Liu Zhang sits cultivating within the Sky Lake Holy Spring. He became Legend Rank and feels all the source of his power within him surging through his veins. The surge becomes more intense until his body explodes due to massive energy destroying his soul ocean. His soul leaves the body that is no longer there. 

 

"What just happened?"

 

"Wasn't I suppose to become a god? Why did I die?"

 

Still in a shock, Zhang's soul automatically wondered around looking for a new body to be reincarnated in. 

 

"All that work for nothing? What will even happen to Honor City?"

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

Zhang's soul found a new life to reincarnate into. It is a life of a Dark Biaro, a demonoid with wings, of the Dark Biaro tribe. Although most Biaros are known for their raw talent in cultivation, Zhang's new life as Zhe Yi, starts at a rank of bronze with only three stars to his name. Zhe Yi's mother, Zhe Min died during the assault of the Silver Family on the Dark Biaro tribe three years prior to Zhang's reincarnation. Zhe Yi's father, Zhe Hui had been exiled to the Nether Dark Lands and is branded as a traitor as he had gotten the tribal chief's primary wife pregnant ten years prior to Zhang's reincarnation.

 

Zhe Yi wakes up on the ground. His face is covered in dirt and he has bruises all over his body.

 

"What is this? And why am I hurting so much?"

 

Zhe Yi looks around his surroundings. His home was in shambles and he lived alone. It was more like a shack that was built in half a day with no care for the resident of the living quarters. The location where his home was in the slums of the town. He could spot homeless children and elderly on the streets around him. 

 

"Where am I?"

 

"What am I doing here?"

 

Zhe Yi looks around confused. He has no idea what to do now. There aren't any instructions from heaven or anything to help him. He was also confused about why he reincarnated and not stayed as a Legend Rank. He went into the small shack and laid down. 

 

"What are you still doing here, Yi?"

 

Yi looks up. It was another Dark Biaro extending his hand. Yi grabs it. 

 

"I don't know what's going on, man. My head's been spinning," Yi responded.

 

"You got slammed hard by Terk's crew. I guess they hit you so hard, you forgot huh?" The Biaro stated.

 

"Terk?" Yi questioned.

 

"Hit you so hard, you forgot everything?" The Biaro asked.

 

Yi nodded. He couldn't really respond with anything. He has no idea what the previous Zhe Yi did. All he knows is that he reincarnated from his life as Liu Zhang to Zhe Yi. Yi doesn't even know if he has family anymore. 

 

The Biaro introduces himself, "Well, let's start with me. I'm De Yopi. You can call me Yopi."

 

Yi nods his head. "Okay."

 

"You helped me in school so I decided to befriend you," Yopi continued.

 

"Okay." Yi places a hand on his chin.

 

"Alright, that's it for now. We gotta get to class now."

 

Yi follows Yopi to the school of Dark Biaros. There he saw everyone staring at him with daggers in their eyes and hatred in their auras.  Yi felt uncomfortable walking towards his seat. Even when he sat down, the stares didn't stop. Only when the teacher started class is when they all stopped staring. 

 

"The next exam is in three months. I hope you all reach Iridium Rank for the exam." The teacher informed the class.

 

The class began to whisper to each other about stars and ranks.

 

"Who knows how to get to the next rank?" The teacher asked the class.

 

One of the students raised their hand, "You don't be that guy!" She says while pointing at Yi. The class laughs and Yi felt embarrassed. Only Yopi didn't laugh. Even the teacher laughed. The class continued to laugh. Yi wondered, why are they still laughing

 

"Aye, idiot! Get out of the class already. That's your cue!" Someone from the front shouted.

 

Yi looked surprised, but starts to make his way out of the classroom. Someone sticks out their foot and Yi falls on his face flat. The class laughs even harder, some are holding their stomachs and are out of their seats. Yi quickly gets up and runs out of the school. He slams his fist against the wall. Why are they so mean? Yi sits down and starts to cultivate. His level of cultivation is really weak. Weaker than average Biaro standards. His cultivation is only at ten soul force which is bronze rank one star. Most normal Biaro cultivation averages around two hundred soul force which is Gold rank one star. Dark Biaro cultivation is even higher than that averaging around two hundred sixty soul force which is Gold rank four stars. Yi focuses on his cultivation. Three hours later, Yopi comes around Yi's house. 

 

"You good, bro?" Yopi asks.

 

"Yeah. Come in." Yi responds.

 

Yopi sat next to Yi. "I guess you're not coming to school anymore?"

 

Yi shakes his head. "There's no way, Yopi."

 

"There's the training ground area filled with monster beasts you could train on." Yopi suggested.

 

"Thanks. I might just go there." Yi sighed.

 

"The market is also filled with pills if you manage to get some money." Yopi added.

 

"I'll see if I can get some then."

 

"No problem. I'll be around if you need me." Yopi leaves Yi's shack.

 

Yi leaves his shack to explore his surroundings a bit more. He starts to walk towards the training area. Even the town people are giving him unwanted stares. 

 

"If I recall correctly, the horned rabbits are the easiest to train on, as a bronze spiritualist." Yi pondered around inside the training gates.

 

Yi hopped around the ground looking for any horned rabbits. He starts hunting them as he remembers their weaknesses such as the Laoyin Qing Technique. Yi begins hunting the rabbits and collecting the remains as loot. 

 

"This is going to take a long time." Yi sighed.

0